Emily / Dashie / @rainbow_starsandunicorns

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It’s low-key homophobic lmao
Someone commented about show Harry sings about dating men and women and she replied like “no straight men would say that!”… wtf?! Firstly she’s clearly never heard of queer baiting and secondly, how do you explain straight actors who play queer roles?…

Reactions: 2
Someone commented about show Harry sings about dating men and women and she replied like “no straight men would say that!”… wtf?! Firstly she’s clearly never heard of queer baiting and secondly, how do you explain straight actors who play queer roles?…
Elton John married a woman 😂 she's got no clue. Half the reason 1D split was because of numpties like her 'headcanoning' real people with feelings. twit

Reactions: 4
This is what happens when you have no job and have so much time on your hands to spend thinking up fantasies 🤣 she’s soooo chronically online it’s bizarre

Literally Harry hasn’t ever spoken about his sexuality and weirdos like her are why

It's like she thinks EVERYONE is part of LGBTQIA+ and if your not or say your not then your homophobic

Reactions: 1
Off work sick today so I've happened to catch her middle of the day live that she's currently on - someone just asked her what Courtney does for a living and she basically said she's not sure 😂 imagine your "fiancé" giving that much of a tit about you!

Reactions: 3
Off work sick today so I've happened to catch her middle of the day live that she's currently on - someone just asked her what Courtney does for a living and she basically said she's not sure 😂 imagine your "fiancé" giving that much of a tit about you!
haven’t they been together for literally years too? And she still doesn’t know what job he does? 😭
Wants a baby with him but doesn’t know his job title. Make it make sense

• Haha
haven’t they been together for literally years too? And she still doesn’t know what job he does? 😭
Wants a baby with him but doesn’t know his job title. Make it make sense
Even I know he works at a school 😭

• Haha
She’s literally said before he teaches technology at a technical college for people with special needs? Why’s she acting like she doesn’t know?

• Haha
the louis tomlinson triangle tattoo fiasco is genuinely bizarre to witness. how on earth can she truly believe that 1. it means he’s queer?? and 2. she’s allowed to speculate on and make theories about real people’s sexualities.. my goodness

Reactions: 1
the louis tomlinson triangle tattoo fiasco is genuinely bizarre to witness. how on earth can she truly believe that 1. it means he’s queer?? and 2. she’s allowed to speculate on and make theories about real people’s sexualities.. my goodness
It’s literally just a triangle 😭

Another example of having wayyyyy too much free time 🤣 she says it’s impossible for anyone to have a triangle tattoo for no reason, well I hate to burst her bubble but I have a triangle tattoo that I got when I was drunk 10 years ago and I’m not gay, so what now?

Wait… triangle tattoos mean you’re gay? I need to have a word with my partner then 😂

seriously though. It’s bizarre she’s trying to make everything and everyone queer. I watched the video earlier and someone had commented that triangles normally represent 3 people and she was arguing back saying she had given loads of reasons he was queer but no one was listening and then just as I went to comment telling her how bizarre it is that she’s upset people don’t believe that a celebrity is queer she turned off comments 😂
Shes accepted Courtney’s straight when he’s literally got a girls name and is camp as hell 🤷‍♀️ so so weird

• Haha
Wait… triangle tattoos mean you’re gay? I need to have a word with my partner then 😂

seriously though. It’s bizarre she’s trying to make everything and everyone queer. I watched the video earlier and someone had commented that triangles normally represent 3 people and she was arguing back saying she had given loads of reasons he was queer but no one was listening and then just as I went to comment telling her how bizarre it is that she’s upset people don’t believe that a celebrity is queer she turned off comments 😂
Shes accepted Courtney’s straight when he’s literally got a girls name and is camp as hell 🤷‍♀️ so so weird
Courtney isn’t straight, she’s said he’s bisexual

i don’t understand how somebody in their early twenties can be perfectly happy with no social life, no friends, no job, no independence etc.
im 20 and back home for the summer from uni, i have a job and a couple of mates but im mostly just in my own company and it’s driving me absolutely mental. going so mental that i might start pretending ponies have sexualities 🤥

• Haha