Emily Clarkson (em_clarkson)

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
A tipsy rant about one night stands being sordid and girls who do them being “sluts”, now this video to proove how “dead cute” they are?

He’s cheated, I’m calling it

Actually embarrassing 🙈 what's she trying to prove
no secure couple in the history of mankind has ever felt the need to publicly release something like that unless they are desperately trying to prove to the world they are not unhappy

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: 12
A tipsy rant about one night stands being sordid and girls who do them being “sluts”, now this video to proove how “dead cute” they are?

no secure couple in the history of mankind has ever felt the need to publicly release something like that unless they are desperately trying to prove to the world they are not unhappy
Drunken one night stand maybe?

Reactions: 7

Good point actually

Ooooooooooo. Good tea

Reactions: 4
Just saw the video too and lmao what did I just watch 😂 all the other blue tick influencers brown nosing it too, I can’t deal

Reactions: 6
Is she wearing black shoes? Looks like it in the videos of them dancing? If she is, what the actual duck?

• Heart
Reactions: 9
Is she wearing black shoes? Looks like it in the videos of them dancing? If she is, what the actual duck?
yeh? And has her hair scraped back in a weird ponytail that looks like the kind I put my hair in the day before I’m due to wash it.

overall not fan of it.. it feels like she’s trying too hard to be a quirky bride. She’s not like a regular bride she’s a cool bride, see she’s got black platforms (a la Nicola peltz) and wearing a casual pony

i wonder if Em’ll have a crisis now wedding planning will be over, since she made wedding planning a part of her personality for like the last year

Reactions: 15
yeh? And has her hair scraped back in a weird ponytail that looks like the kind I put my hair in the day before I’m due to wash it.

overall not fan of it.. it feels like she’s trying too hard to be a quirky bride. She’s not like a regular bride she’s a cool bride, see she’s got black platforms (a la Nicola peltz) and wearing a casual pony

i wonder if Em’ll have a crisis now wedding planning will be over, since she made wedding planning a part of her personality for like the last year
I forgot to mention her hair. Doesn’t look like she had a hairdresser do it 🤔 I don’t understand her. It didn’t work whatever she was trying to do.

• Heart
Reactions: 13
I'm not going to knock her dress, each to their own. It's the staggering privilege that gets me. I know it's not her fault but I googled her brother to see what he did for a 'living' and he went to Rugby school then immediately became maitre'd at The Wolseley then Soho House then onto Newscorp. These opportunities just wouldn't present themselves to Finlo if he went to a comp in Dunstable would they?

Reactions: 19
I'm not going to knock her dress, each to their own. It's the staggering privilege that gets me. I know it's not her fault but I googled her brother to see what he did for a 'living' and he went to Rugby school then immediately became maitre'd at The Wolseley then Soho House then onto Newscorp. These opportunities just wouldn't present themselves to Finlo if he went to a comp in Dunstable would they?
Same for Em. Lots of talented authors struggle to get published because of lack of “audience” (read: insta following). The ones that do manage to get published tend to come from oxbridge type unis (think Sally Rooney, who went to Trinity and who had her books picked up without even trying too hard). JK struggled in the 90s to get published - nowadays she almost certainly wouldn’t be.

But Em? Somehow managed to get two books published pre-Instagram account in her early 20s. This is all despite not having any big platform or any real experience in writing or having a literary education.

I posted a little while back an article in which Jeremy Clarkson is practically bragging about nepotism. I’d bet my life on him having pulled strings for his kids.

It’s not their fault for being born to wealth and privilege but it is a lack of character when they just accept and coast along on that privilege while pretending it doesn’t exist.

Reactions: 17
I just had a clip from their podcast pop up in my explore page and was like ‘who are these posh girls talking hot air’? Lol of course she’s Clarkson’s daughter. Her reels are excruciatingly cringe worthy. Off to read the first 14 pages!

I quite like Em’s dress 😳 agree the hair and shoes aren’t great.

I really hate the ‘rebrand’ for the podcast. What do they think they look like?!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.