Emily Clarkson (em_clarkson)

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Same. I liked her when I first started following her but recently every time I watched her stories I’d find myself thinking “oh duck off you out of touch woman” or “please stop dancing and shouting”. My insta is much calmer now.
It's the dancing on Fridays put me off. I scroll through that cringe fest. The feel good part is nice to read but not the idiotic dancing.

• Heart
Reactions: 7
Their podcast is exhausting. Talking over each other, high pitched voices, pathetic chat. I had to switch off after 5 minutes. How anyone can listen to that innane, privileged uninformed drivel I will never know.

• Heart
Reactions: 14
Their podcast is exhausting. Talking over each other, high pitched voices, pathetic chat. I had to switch off after 5 minutes. How anyone can listen to that innane, privileged uninformed drivel I will never know.
She was particularly unbearable when she was talking about her wedding. It was just the BEST DAY EVER!

• Heart
Reactions: 6
It’s like they are having a competition in who can be the most out of touch annoying one

Reactions: 4
Why the duck is a cisgender, straight, recently married woman talking about this tit?! What does she know about this?! 🤷🏻‍♀️

Screenshot_20220614_000439_com.instagram.android.jpg

• Heart
Reactions: 16
I dunno if it’s the filter/photo but she looks horrendously sun damaged there. She’s only young!

• Heart
Reactions: 10
she doesn’t know Jack about half the things she usually talks about, why should she stop now! The sheer entitlement jeez
I'm genuinely curious as to why she thinks she is in any way qualified to speak about the new Bumble legislation...she was with her new husband for years prior to their recent marriage so how exactly was she / or is she personally affected by the online dating apps ?

Reactions: 10
I'm genuinely curious as to why she thinks she is in any way qualified to speak about the new Bumble legislation...she was with her new husband for years prior to their recent marriage so how exactly was she / or is she personally affected by the online dating apps ?
Maybe she is on that one for married people that want affairs 🙈😂

• Haha
But do people really think that about ' fan girls ' or is this just something else she's imagining is an issue in order to have something to go on about ...🙄

Unfollowing her. Sick of seeing her zoomed in face and posho voice lecturing me on something else every day.

She’s always got to have a ‘take’ hasn’t she? It’s so telling that she thinks everyone needs to hear MY (rich, white, slim, able bodied straight woman) opinion on this. 🥱

• Heart
Reactions: 13
I used to love Em’s content when I started following about 2 years ago but recently I can’t stand any of it so I’ve had to unfollow because it became a hate follow. It’s just constant ads and a lot of attacking people for having an opinion…

• Heart
Reactions: 13
Why does she feel the need to speak on topics which she has no clue about? Seriously, don't get it
she really will do anything for cash won’t she. She doesn’t care about a fraction of the stuff she promotes, she’s just greedy and shallow pretending to be some sort of social warrior.

I don’t think she’s the worst for being shallow and materialistic and greedy. I think she’s the worst for pretending she isn’t those things by hiding behind “good” causes.

• Heart
she really will do anything for cash won’t she. She doesn’t care about a fraction of the stuff she promotes, she’s just greedy and shallow pretending to be some sort of social warrior.

I don’t think she’s the worst for being shallow and materialistic and greedy. I think she’s the worst for pretending she isn’t those things by hiding behind “good” causes.
Absolutely and well said.

The gig with Bumble for eg....from the woman who has only dated (and married) one guy - the duck does she know about dating apps?

• Heart
Reactions: 7
Absolutely and well said.

The gig with Bumble for eg....from the woman who has only dated (and married) one guy - the duck does she know about dating apps?
its so disingenuous and patronising. She makes an absolute art form of hiding her nasty motives behind social causes and fake relatability.

• Heart
Reactions: 9
its so disingenuous and patronising. She makes an absolute art form of hiding her nasty motives behind social causes and fake relatability.
Is she that clever? I don’t know if it’s an act or she’s just a stupid twit who believes her own hype 🤷🏼‍♀️

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.