Emily Clarkson (em_clarkson)

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Absolutely sickening, my heart is breaking for Bowelbabe & I'm not even her mate, unlike Em! As if she needs any more money isn't Daddy absolutely loaded for being an absolute thunderc*nt?
I’ve noticed a lot of others have been sharing the link to Bowelbabe’s fundraiser only to then share an ad or a picture of them on holiday (looking at Nicknacklou for this specifically)

• Sad
Reactions: 8
I’ve noticed a lot of others have been sharing the link to Bowelbabe’s fundraiser only to then share an ad or a picture of them on holiday (looking at Nicknacklou for this specifically)
I usually love Nick but this isn't nice at all. She's literally just reposted the link with a "Deb <3" no comment or anything, then immediately on to pictures of her having a house party on holiday?!

I get that she's celebrating & making the most of things but couldn't she have saved the other stories to be posted the next day or something?

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 8
I usually love Nick but this isn't nice at all. She's literally just reposted the link with a "Deb <3" no comment or anything, then immediately on to pictures of her having a house party on holiday?!

I get that she's celebrating & making the most of things but couldn't she have saved the other stories to be posted the next day or something?
I didn’t want to de-rail the thread, but I thought I’d mention that it seems to be an influencer thing in general. It’s what makes influencer culture so disgusting to me. Literally, it’s very distasteful.

• Heart
Reactions: 7
I didn’t want to de-rail the thread, but I thought I’d mention that it seems to be an influencer thing in general. It’s what makes influencer culture so disgusting to me. Literally, it’s very distasteful.
Tbf I highly doubt there's a thread where you could talk about Nick, unless it's a rave!

Reactions: 1
influencers aren’t nice people in general, bar a very very small minority. They are people who thrive on the superficial, making others feel envious, they are disingenuous and live to create false narratives about themselves and their “brand”. So it doesn’t surprise me at all that this type of behaviour and lack of taste is common amongst those who chose it as their “career” path.

• Heart
The amount of adverts she has been doing lately is insane. I have been following her for a few years but once it finally clicked I honestly can’t look at her the same. So self absorbed but tries to make it look like she isn’t.

Also did anyone notice how awkward Alex looked in her story about not having a chair? 😅

• Heart
Reactions: 5
Fake typos are actually so not funny. And yes there was definitely tension between Alex and Em in that story. Also I listened to a bit of the pod with Amber Davies because I like her and apparently Em had texted something snarky to Alex and made her cry one of the days before the hen. Which doesn't surprise me, I bet Em can be a right witch when she doesn't get her way

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 10
Fake typos are actually so not funny. And yes there was definitely tension between Alex and Em in that story. Also I listened to a bit of the pod with Amber Davies because I like her and apparently Em had texted something snarky to Alex and made her cry one of the days before the hen. Which doesn't surprise me, I bet Em can be a right witch when she doesn't get her way
They both can be! And unfortunately 2 attention seeking drama queen's who love to be centre stage is never going to work long term!

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 9
Another day, another advert. No more genuine content from her anymore.

Reactions: 10
influencers aren’t nice people in general, bar a very very small minority. They are people who thrive on the superficial, making others feel envious, they are disingenuous and live to create false narratives about themselves and their “brand”. So it doesn’t surprise me at all that this type of behaviour and lack of taste is common amongst those who chose it as their “career” path.
I find a lot influenzas start letting “fame” go to their heads and they start turning into dicks. People are quite fickle though and soon follow someone else when they are bored of someones content. I do it, I start skipping through stories then unfollow then when I’m fed up of their tit.

• Heart
said it before but I bet such high school bully vibes off Em. She comes across as super aggressive in her comments to anyone who disagrees with her, however politely or however slightly.

funny that her dad referenced that Em was bullied in school. IME it’s not uncommon for the school bully to have been bullied themselves at one point, or to outright lie and do a 360 and pretend they are the victim when they are the worst perpetrator. I bet Em’s old classmates have an interesting take on her!

• Heart
Reactions: 5
I find a lot influenzas start letting “fame” go to their heads and they start turning into dicks. People are quite fickle though and soon follow someone else when they are bored of someones content. I do it, I start skipping through stories then unfollow then when I’m fed up of their tit.
Completely agree! I don't even look at hers or Alex's posts anymore. The stuff of value is now lost in a sea of adverts and its become soo tedious !

• Heart
The ONLY time Em is vaguely interesting, is when she's at her mums - that's ONLY because of the dogs

Other than that, she's thrush

Reactions: 6
said it before but I bet such high school bully vibes off Em. She comes across as super aggressive in her comments to anyone who disagrees with her, however politely or however slightly.

funny that her dad referenced that Em was bullied in school. IME it’s not uncommon for the school bully to have been bullied themselves at one point, or to outright lie and do a 360 and pretend they are the victim when they are the worst perpetrator. I bet Em’s old classmates have an interesting take on her!
I think the Daily Fail used to write some nasty stuff about her body but what media doesn’t body shame people especially women.

Reactions: 1
Sorry what is that video of her and boy Alex, it’s bleeping cringe 🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.