Emily Clarkson (em_clarkson)

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
To illustrate my point (because this type of misinformation really pisses me off)

here’s what Em is claiming;
2F71C19F-D87E-442F-BF20-3D9422AE1742.jpeg

here is a small selection of major U.K. news outlets covering in depth about what is going on in Iran, from the last two days alone. It took a whole 2 minutes to google this and find these stories, but em is more concerned with getting an insta story out than the small inconvenience of letting facts get in the way of her take. After all, why does she need to check? She’s right about everything, all of the time.
9B86AAAC-042C-4CA5-BAE4-46C97FC00BAA.png

Em, revelling in her ignorance, telling us she never reads the news without telling us she doesn’t read the news.

Reactions: 19
To illustrate my point (because this type of misinformation really pisses me off)

here’s what Em is claiming;
View attachment 1610490

here is a small selection of major U.K. news outlets covering in depth about what is going on in Iran, from the last two days alone. It took a whole 2 minutes to google this and find these stories, but em is more concerned with getting an insta story out than the small inconvenience of letting facts get in the way of her take. After all, why does she need to check? She’s right about everything, all of the time.
View attachment 1610498

Em, revelling in her ignorance, telling us she never reads the news without telling us she doesn’t read the news.
She must have been told by someone that there’s nothing in the news about it and not bothered to check 😏

Reactions: 10
maybe she should try actually yano, reading the news?
But that’s not all about her silly billy. I heard about the Iran situation way before she started bleating on about it and I don’t watch the news. I’d never say it’s not on the news though as I don’t watch it to know what they are reporting about.

Reactions: 6
But that’s not all about her silly billy. I heard about the Iran situation way before she started bleating on about it and I don’t watch the news. I’d never say it’s not on the news though as I don’t watch it to know what they are reporting about.
I’m guessing that …you don’t rely on your ego for a sense of self because your self esteem is non existent. And since all egos are fragile I’m guessing you dont have to tell yourself you are beyond reproach, are not incapable of tolerating criticism of any kind and deflect any negatives you perceive onto others (like I duno, posting a tweet thread ranting about how miserable other people are).Unlike, yano, some people.

Not Em posting a reel alluding to herself as empathetic whilst also bullying people online loooool

most people who describe themselves as empathetic don’t know the meaning of the word, and are confusing their “empathy” for what is actually hypervigilence. Someone who is empathetic wouldn’t likely accuse other people of being sad and miserable, nor would they bully people. Having anxiety doesn’t mean you’re empathetic.

The fake positivity grates me too “you are awesome and you are a 10” not everyone is a 10, not everyone is awesome. You don’t have to be awesome or a 10 to be loveable or worthy or valid. Even her psychology is like a 13 year olds tumblr.
I could be to totally wrong about em of course, and she’s free to post whatever she likes as her content. But it’s childish if she comes into tattle then has a meltdown because she’s just too “empathetic”.

she was spreading incorrect information to a fairly sizeable following, about a very serious and emotive topic (Iranian protests). It was categorically untrue, her claim that no one was reporting on it. It was irresponsible and wrong of her to post that, but what does she do when she obviously comes into tattle and see it’s been pointed out?

does she respond “empathetically” and see another’s POV? Nope. Does she post a correction on her stories, telling her followers she made a mistake? Nope.

the whole thing becomes about her. She posts a Twitter rant - basically all trolls are bitter and sad and lonely yada yada and then posts a video about how she’s just too empathetic, how she is too anxious and too much of a people pleaser - it’s all about her.

zero humility, zero real desire to be part of a solution (re Iranian protests or any other social cause she takes up). Because her motives behind this insta account isn’t to people please. It isn’t to drive forward positive social change. It’s about feeding that ego so she doesn’t have to deal with the root issues of her obvious total lack of self esteem.

sigh, so much to unpack with her latest posts (and just her in general) but i don’t want to bore tattlers anymore than this spiel probably has 😅

Last edited:
  • Heart
Well the rumours are true. Em whem you read this please keep her off social media and don’t exploit her for monetary gains. Social media os no place for someone who can’t defend themselves. I’ve seen a 10 year old being bullied by grown adults which isn’t fair on the little girl when it’s her mother that decided to put her on social media in the first place.

• Heart
Reactions: 13
Really hope she keeps her baby off her feed. I doubt it somehow. Poor kid is content before it’s been born.

• Sad
Reactions: 7
Please no, I can see it already. Em the mummy influencer.

she’ll lecture us all on pregnancy with some feminist slant she nicked off Twitter, something about her body changing and body positivity will be in the mix too.

baby will be used for content while she gets relentlessly defeabout how it isn’t ammoral and it’s all ok because she’s making money and that’s what matters.

she’ll take selfies of herself tired and breastfeeding and caption it with something along the lines with how it’s OK to struggle (because new mothers are waiting around for permission and validation from Em and her ilk, of course).

she’ll interview a white, upper middle class mummy influencer in her podcast, discussing the difficulties they are facing as new mothers and how hard it is, whilst earning thousands per month with a nanny and family support at hand, and zero awareness of the irony.

Meanwhile the poor baby will be used an accessory and as the topic of new content because Em is too self absorbed to fully dedicate herself to another person.

it’s just what the world needs, another materialistic, disingenuous mummy influencer
Hit. Nail. On. Heard. Superb!

I’d be very surprised if she is pregnant already. She doesn’t seem very maternal or ready for parenting. I thought they’d just have some years being married before starting a family 🤷🏼‍♀️

Surprise

• Haha
Reactions: 5
I am surprised 😂

That poor baby. Seems very rushed, I hope as others have said she doesn’t share them online it I highly doubt it 😒
She had her coil (I think) out quite a while ago, possibly when they first started their podcast or a bit before so I would think it’s been planned for a while. I listened to it but it wasn’t great and I didn’t get anything from it.

In other news… I just found out that Em’s hubby was in a boy band called taken. Oh the cringe.

Someone also sent me an old interview with Emily in which she praises the sun (they always had it at home, shocker) and defends p3 (remember that icky outdated concept that demeaned women, that was condemned by MPs, trade unions, feminists, academics and generally everyday people?).

if you weren’t convinced this girl is a total fraud before, ask yourself; what sort of progressive feminist reads the sun and thinks P3 modelling was ok?! And gave her a healthy view of women?! (Um what) because these women are “healthy”. I don’t remember the P3 supplement including a gp approved health certificate of its models but it must have because how else would Em know they were healthy? She doesn’t just pull info out of her arse, surely?! Surely?!?

I just can’t believe someone is willing to go on print in support of the sun.

• Wow
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.