Emily Clarkson (em_clarkson)

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
And also why is she so fixated on what's happening on an anonymous forum? I'd get it if it was being written on her page / in her DMs. The only person "trolling" is Em, by taking it into the DMs.

I actually really like her so I'm quite disappointed by this :-/
because she wants to tightly control her image, control people’s perception of her and hates that she can’t control the narrative on here?

Reactions: 7
Its odd. Just don't look?
She can’t help it, and I find it so strange that she has gone out of her way to find someone and message them like that? From her podcast she always seems as though she would rise above it and be the bigger person, but clearly not. Arguably it’s harassment to go out of your way to track that person down…

Reactions: 9
She can’t help it, and I find it so strange that she has gone out of her way to find someone and message them like that? From her podcast she always seems as though she would rise above it and be the bigger person, but clearly not. Arguably it’s harassment to go out of your way to track that person down…
I don't think that's the only person she tracked down either. Someone I know got a message about being on this thread as well (but isn't actually on Tattle, so is the wrong person 😂) That's what brought me to her thread as I thought it seemed like harassment..

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 12
I don't think that's the only person she tracked down either. Someone I know got a message about being on this thread as well (but isn't actually on Tattle, so is the wrong person 😂) That's what brought me to her thread as I thought it seemed like harassment..
So she's been playing Nancy Drew and that's what she meant by she's 'seen our faces' or whatever. She needs to get a job.

it’s unhinged and it’s school bully vibes. It’s what we all spoke about on here - Em comes across like a total bully.

tracking someone down because they badmouthed you is bullying behaviour. It speaks to me of someone who, if they can’t dupe and charm you into liking them, then they’ll intimidate and name-call you into submission. Classic Clarkson behaviour in other words.

it’s pathetic - she’s so insecure she can’t stand people disagreeing with her. Her ego is that fragile. Grow up Em, or go out and do something productive with your time that might require you to pull your head out of your own backside for five minutes.

so much for all that holier-than-thou guff she sprouted about rising above “trolls” because clearly we are all so “sad”. More disingenuous posting from the queen of self delusion.

• Heart
Reactions: 16
is she just combing comments for anything remotely critical of her and then messaging that person?! Sounds like she’s sending out a ton of messages to randoms.

there’s literally no real way for em to track down people on Instagram from tattle unless we accidentally include our insta handle here, make it very blatant on Instagram or have the same name handle. She can only ever be guessing.

what a bizarre way to spend your time. I’m baffled she’s done that frankly. I’d written her off as unpleasant and not particularly bright but I didn’t think she was that unhinged.

Em and her horrible friends sent nasty messages to my friend that were so bad she deleted her Instagram 😔 at no point had my friend direct messaged her or commented on her posts, but she had posted comments here. Absolutely disgusting that Em thinks it's ok to attack people via their private dms.

She likes to pretend she's not bothered but is clearly spending time reading here and then spreading her hate via dms. She's a vindictive nasty person.

• Wow
  • Sad
It's absolutely harassment and she is now actively spending her time hunting people down! What a sad existence!

Reactions: 8
What an idiot. She’s not that far off 30, you’d think she’d have realised by now that not everyone will like you and if you’re in the public eye, you are putting yourself out there so you will hear both praise and negativity. That’s life 🤷🏼‍♀️

She clearly has too much time on her hands, get a proper job 🤣

Reactions: 11
Em and her horrible friends sent nasty messages to my friend that were so bad she deleted her Instagram 😔 at no point had my friend direct messaged her or commented on her posts, but she had posted comments here. Absolutely disgusting that Em thinks it's ok to attack people via their private dms.

She likes to pretend she's not bothered but is clearly spending time reading here and then spreading her hate via dms. She's a vindictive nasty person.
that’s horrendous and not ok at all. That’s bullying.

the irony of Em calling other people trolls because they post on here.

the thing is - tattle isn’t aimed at or for influencers like her.

she chooses to put her life and herself in the public eye for money. She courts public attention and needs it, because it’s her job. On the flip side, this means that she puts herself up for public commentary that is both positive and negative. Now if we were all to start making nasty comments directly under her posts or in her DMs, then that is directed communication towards her. But we don’t do that on tattle - we discuss information and people who *chose* to put themselves in the public domain.

tattlers and your average person on Instagram, do not. We are private individuals who chose to live privately.

for em (and her friends!!!!!) to target private individuals with hateful messages is the exact definition of trolling and bullying. Legally it can be considered Harassment. It’s worse, because em has the benefit of a large following behind her that private individuals don’t.

im sorry your friend had to experience this. I hope she feels comfortable to go back on her socials because bullies like Em shouldn’t be able to get away with that type of behaviour.

for what it’s worth, harassment is defined as behaviour intended to alarm or distress someone on at least two occasions, under The Protection from Harassment Act 1997. The law doesn’t differentiate between online/offline harassment. Your friend should potentially think about seeking legal advice if the harassment from Em was so bad to the extent she felt she had to delete her social media.

as a minimum, your friend could think about reporting any bullying messages to Instagram directly.

I appreciate when you’re being sent nasty messages from multiple people out of nowhere on social media, it can be scary and overwhelming and people prefer to just shut down the source and take a breather, so posting this for the benefit of anyone else receiving nasty messages from Em (or anyone else).

What an idiot. She’s not that far off 30, you’d think she’d have realised by now that not everyone will like you and if you’re in the public eye, you are putting yourself out there so you will hear both praise and negativity. That’s life 🤷🏼‍♀️

She clearly has too much time on her hands, get a proper job 🤣
and what’s her end goal exactly? Pick a fight with everyone who disagrees with her? Verbally beat them into submission until they like her or don’t talk about her?

what’s she going to do about people who come across her insta and talk about her offline? People who listen to her podcast and think it’s crap?

what an immature and petty approach. People are going to dislike her and disagree with her, that’s life. She shares her opinions and views constantly - why is it not OK for other people to have opinions and views?

Last edited:
  • Heart
that’s horrendous and not ok at all. That’s bullying.

the irony of Em calling other people trolls because they post on here.

the thing is - tattle isn’t aimed at or for influencers like her.

she chooses to put her life and herself in the public eye for money. She courts public attention and needs it, because it’s her job. On the flip side, this means that she puts herself up for public commentary that is both positive and negative. Now if we were all to start making nasty comments directly under her posts or in her DMs, then that is directed communication towards her. But we don’t do that on tattle - we discuss information and people who *chose* to put themselves in the public domain.

tattlers and your average person on Instagram, do not. We are private individuals who chose to live privately.

for em (and her friends!!!!!) to target private individuals with hateful messages is the exact definition of trolling and bullying. Legally it can be considered Harassment. It’s worse, because em has the benefit of a large following behind her that private individuals don’t.

im sorry your friend had to experience this. I hope she feels comfortable to go back on her socials because bullies like Em shouldn’t be able to get away with that type of behaviour.

for what it’s worth, harassment is defined as behaviour intended to alarm or distress someone on at least two occasions, under The Protection from Harassment Act 1997. The law doesn’t differentiate between online/offline harassment. Your friend should potentially think about seeking legal advice if the harassment from Em was so bad to the extent she felt she had to delete her social media.

as a minimum, your friend could think about reporting any bullying messages to Instagram directly.

I appreciate when you’re being sent nasty messages from multiple people out of nowhere on social media, it can be scary and overwhelming and people prefer to just shut down the source and take a breather, so posting this for the benefit of anyone else receiving nasty messages from Em (or anyone else).

and what’s her end goal exactly? Pick a fight with everyone who disagrees with her? Verbally beat them into submission until they like her or don’t talk about her?

what’s she going to do about people who come across her insta and talk about her offline? People who listen to her podcast and think it’s crap?

what an immature and petty approach. People are going to dislike her and disagree with her, that’s life. She shares her opinions and views constantly - why is it not OK for other people to have opinions and views?
The messages were so bad and relentless she had no option but to delete her Instagram. She did report the worst ones to Instagram but because she ended up deleting her account she has no idea if they followed up. This was a few weeks ago now so it sounds like Em has targeted others since.

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 11
The messages were so bad and relentless she had no option but to delete her Instagram. She did report the worst ones to Instagram but because she ended up deleting her account she has no idea if they followed up. This was a few weeks ago now so it sounds like Em has targeted others since.
Jesus that’s awful. Sorry that happened to your friend, I hope she’s OK.

Reactions: 5
Jesus that’s awful. Sorry that happened to your friend, I hope she’s OK.
She's ok but at the time she was soo upset. The messages she received were horrific. Just to say the initial messages were from Em but the really awful ones were from her friends. Even her mother sent my friend a friend request!

• Wow
  • Sad
She's ok but at the time she was soo upset. The messages she received were horrific. Just to say the initial messages were from Em but the really awful ones were from her friends. Even her mother sent my friend a friend request!
That entire family need help at this point. Money can't buy class, sadly.

Reactions: 10
that is shocking. And since they had to send her a friend request I’m assuming your friend had a private profile? What a bunch of nasty, pathetic losers.

if that happened to me I think I’d go to the police and ask for a Police Information Notice to be given to the person harassing me as a deterrent. Most forces have an online reporting tool which will then go to the appropriate officer to make contact.

if it’s ongoing and from multiple people, I’d consider an harassment injunction as well. I began the steps for this a few years ago when an ex was harassing me. It’s a civil injunction that you can apply for by yourself through a civil court and is relatively straightforward. It might sound extreme but bullying is bullying, regardless of whether it be in person or on social media - the law doesn’t really differentiate between the two, harassment is harassment.

obviously I don’t have the full picture or the severity of the messages, but your friend has six months to report it to the police if she thinks it falls under harassment. If em has set her friends/family on your friend, then I believe that could fall under harassment by proxy, and potentially count as harassment as coming from Em herself.

3F7B51B4-BEFE-495B-A5DE-7A6181B76A65.jpeg

Or here is some advice from the bully herself 🤡

Last edited:
  • Wow
that is shocking. And since they had to send her a friend request I’m assuming your friend had a private profile? What a bunch of nasty, pathetic losers.

if that happened to me I think I’d go to the police and ask for a Police Information Notice to be given to the person harassing me as a deterrent. Most forces have an online reporting tool which will then go to the appropriate officer to make contact.

if it’s ongoing and from multiple people, I’d consider an harassment injunction as well. I began the steps for this a few years ago when an ex was harassing me. It’s a civil injunction that you can apply for by yourself through a civil court and is relatively straightforward. It might sound extreme but bullying is bullying, regardless of whether it be in person or on social media - the law doesn’t really differentiate between the two, harassment is harassment.

obviously I don’t have the full picture or the severity of the messages, but your friend has six months to report it to the police if she thinks it falls under harassment. If em has set her friends/family on your friend, then I believe that could fall under harassment by proxy, and potentially count as harassment as coming from Em herself.
Her profile was absolutely private. Let's just say the messages were so bad and frightened her so much her only option was to delete her Instagram. Em was the catalyst with it all.

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 8
That is so awful @wibblywobblywoo as others have said, really hope your friend is ok and knows that em and her disgusting friends and family are the problem, not her!

I remember em saying she wasn’t a bully etc etc….well I beg to argue. She disgusts me. Exactly like her cretin of a father. I hope more people discover the thread and realise the disgrace she is and unfollow. People are always going to talk, behind your back or on the internet. She should realise by having a public account she should expect comments and she should expect to be pulled up on her disgusting behaviour. Vile.

• Heart
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.