Emily Clarkson (em_clarkson)

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
That is so awful @wibblywobblywoo as others have said, really hope your friend is ok and knows that em and her disgusting friends and family are the problem, not her!

I remember em saying she wasn’t a bully etc etc….well I beg to argue. She disgusts me. Exactly like her cretin of a father. I hope more people discover the thread and realise the disgrace she is and unfollow. People are always going to talk, behind your back or on the internet. She should realise by having a public account she should expect comments and she should expect to be pulled up on her disgusting behaviour. Vile.
She's fine now. The Internet can be a scary place sometimes and there are some really nasty people on it.

This site is here for people to come and vent and to discuss these awful instahuns. Em chooses to read here and absolutely has no right to then go into someone's private messages and abuse them.

• Heart
Reactions: 6
Her profile was absolutely private. Let's just say the messages were so bad and frightened her so much her only option was to delete her Instagram. Em was the catalyst with it all.
that’s really disgusting. A lot of influencers on here do really crappy things. They lie, they manipulate images, they hide advertising.

but targeted bullying of a private individual? That’s probably the single most disgusting thing I’ve heard an influencer ever do.

your friend probably just doesn’t want to think about it now, and that’s completely understandable. But she is completely within her rights to go to the police about how she’s been treated. Em Clarkson is not above the law, even though she might think and act like it.

She's fine now. The Internet can be a scary place sometimes and there are some really nasty people on it.

This site is here for people to come and vent and to discuss these awful instahuns. Em chooses to read here and absolutely has no right to then go into someone's private messages and abuse them.
It is, I have two small children and I’m terrified of them having access to the internet and social media when they’re older ☹

Exactly - we are all free to voice our opinions. She doesn’t need to read them. I no longer listen to the tit cast but didn’t they do one about ignoring places like tattle? Because it was discussed here how they not so subtly hinted about here. Wouldn’t she rather we did it here than go into her DMs where she has then taken it upon herself to harass someone? She’s vile. Disgusting behaviour. I can’t believe she would think that is remotely acceptable! Stupid immature girl.

I have noticed with tattle that the accounts/influencers/public figures who can’t do no wrong actually have very little written about them and quiet threads, or their threads are active but it is all positive, maybe em should think about that.

• Heart
Reactions: 5
I have noticed with tattle that the accounts/influencers/public figures who can’t do no wrong actually have very little written about them and quiet threads, or their threads are active but it is all positive, maybe em should think about that.
That's the thing isn't it. They give us things to complain about. If they behaved properly no one would feel the need to vent on here. Em is now just a walking problem.

• Heart
Reactions: 4
I actually used to like Em - I actually suggested to a few friends that they should follow her. (Yeah, I know!)

The bully girl vibes have been strong for a while now - but reading here has made me decide to unfollow her.
To actually friend request someone, just to abuse them in their dms?

Emily. You read here - obviously. Go get some help - the narc/bully/nasty vibe is awful

Actually.
I will (sorry!) defend Jeremy here - he has done a whole world of good for H4H, UK farmers.
He does also get stuck into a lot of charitable activities.

Em on the other hand has nothing of note for others (sorry Em, dancing in your kitchen is just sad!)
Her career is what? Influencer? Definitely a dying industry

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 10
I went on her profile to block her because I was disgusted, and can’t believe her latest posting on her story as of an hour ago.

“Be what you want and do it absolutely without fear or apology”

I mean, how disgusting.

what Em really means is, “do it without fear or apology so long as it never upsets or disagrees with me. It must be totally on my terms”.

the hypocrisy is astounding. She has created this online persona of someone who is progressive, stands up for minorities and the vulnerable, someone who is positive and encouraging.

but it’s all a lie, a front so she can get popularity and money. Her actions are of someone the total opposite. An empowering person would bully (or encourage bullying of) others. A truly progressive person wouldn’t be so unashamedly hypocritical. She is just awful, the whole family sound awful.

• Heart
Reactions: 9
I went on her profile to block her because I was disgusted, and can’t believe her latest posting on her story as of an hour ago.

“Be what you want and do it absolutely without fear or apology”

I mean, how disgusting.

what Em really means is, “do it without fear or apology so long as it never upsets or disagrees with me. It must be totally on my terms”.

the hypocrisy is astounding. She has created this online persona of someone who is progressive, stands up for minorities and the vulnerable, someone who is positive and encouraging.

but it’s all a lie, a front so she can get popularity and money. Her actions are of someone the total opposite. An empowering person would bully (or encourage bullying of) others. A truly progressive person wouldn’t be so unashamedly hypocritical. She is just awful, the whole family sound awful.
I haven't followed her for a while. She's not an honest person. She very obviously is only online for the money and has created this weird big sister besty vibe to reel in the vulnerable that follow her.

She also never stays in her lane and takes work away from others who genuinely use a certain product or brand. She really does need to work on her integrity - happily married and advertising Bumble a dating site ? Straight sized and promoting a plus size clothing brand? Dishonest is her middle name!

• Heart
Reactions: 9
I will (sorry!) defend Jeremy here - he has done a whole world of good for H4H, UK farmers.
He does also get stuck into a lot of charitable activities.
I have a relative who lives in the Cotswolds and honestly, they aren’t a Jeremy fan.

the “work” he did via clarkson farm (which admittedly I haven’t watched) was all researched and set up by a team of production assistants - he’s a presenter, he just presents the work of others. He at best, came up with the TV show concept but it was a team of others who will have put the work into it (just like the former manager of his farm did). Ultimately his drivers for doing it was to 1. Get money and 2. Keep his TV career going. He didn’t give a “diddly squat” about farming, or the agricultural community, forgive the pun!

according to my relative, locals are suffering because of the influx of attention that has come from the farm - the infrastructure can’t cope with the tourism to the farm shop.

my relative also lives in a beautiful part of the Cotswolds but most of it is inaccessible to him because of rich landowners like Clarkson who buy up land and shut it off.

There was nothing altruistic about Jeremys approach to that TV show and I doubt the outcome has helped local farmers much at all in a tangible way, but it sure lined jeremys pockets.

I haven't followed her for a while. She's not an honest person. She very obviously is only online for the money and has created this weird big sister besty vibe to reel in the vulnerable that follow her.

She also never stays in her lane and takes work away from others who genuinely use a certain product or brand. She really does need to work on her integrity - happily married and advertising Bumble a dating site ? Straight sized and promoting a plus size clothing brand? Dishonest is her middle name!
Agree. She's one of the worst of the "influencers"

Lol apparently she's seen our facesView attachment 1462450
I wonder if Em thinks that belittling and intimidating people over DMs via their private profile makes them less “sad” and reflects well on her somehow?

Does she have enough self awareness I wonder, to consider that every little thing she says about trolls and bullies applies to herself exactly? Probably not. That half the stuff she posted here about “turning a corner” and “happy enough in myself” was all a bunch of lies she told herself and her followers?

I wonder if Em thinks that belittling and intimidating people over DMs via their private profile makes them less “sad” and reflects well on her somehow?

Does she have enough self awareness I wonder, to consider that every little thing she says about trolls and bullies applies to herself exactly? Probably not. That half the stuff she posted here about “turning a corner” and “happy enough in myself” was all a bunch of lies she told herself and her followers?
Wow I hadn't seen that post.

So it's wrong for people to comment about her on an anonymous site which she actively has to seek out in order to read about herself but its OK for her to send spiteful messages to people via their private direct messages? I wonder how her followers would feel about her if they knew this is what she does...

And the 'sad' person in this scenario is the immature spoilt madam who seeks validation from strangers on the internet!

• Heart
that is shocking. And since they had to send her a friend request I’m assuming your friend had a private profile? What a bunch of nasty, pathetic losers.

if that happened to me I think I’d go to the police and ask for a Police Information Notice to be given to the person harassing me as a deterrent. Most forces have an online reporting tool which will then go to the appropriate officer to make contact.

if it’s ongoing and from multiple people, I’d consider an harassment injunction as well. I began the steps for this a few years ago when an ex was harassing me. It’s a civil injunction that you can apply for by yourself through a civil court and is relatively straightforward. It might sound extreme but bullying is bullying, regardless of whether it be in person or on social media - the law doesn’t really differentiate between the two, harassment is harassment.

obviously I don’t have the full picture or the severity of the messages, but your friend has six months to report it to the police if she thinks it falls under harassment. If em has set her friends/family on your friend, then I believe that could fall under harassment by proxy, and potentially count as harassment as coming from Em herself.

View attachment 1591941
Or here is some advice from the bully herself 🤡
The irony there being my friend was soo scared by the messages she received in her private dms from Em and her friends that she deleted her Instagram.

• Sad
Reactions: 4
The irony there being my friend was soo scared by the messages she received in her private dms from Em and her friends that she deleted her Instagram.
482230C2-EAA6-4CD9-AEF2-BC6B3022850F.jpeg

you should send this to your friend, for the next time she gets a DM that scares her ❤

• Heart
Reactions: 14
She came off contraceptives a while ago to by the sounds of it .
Please no, I can see it already. Em the mummy influencer.

she’ll lecture us all on pregnancy with some feminist slant she nicked off Twitter, something about her body changing and body positivity will be in the mix too.

baby will be used for content while she gets relentlessly defeabout how it isn’t ammoral and it’s all ok because she’s making money and that’s what matters.

she’ll take selfies of herself tired and breastfeeding and caption it with something along the lines with how it’s OK to struggle (because new mothers are waiting around for permission and validation from Em and her ilk, of course).

she’ll interview a white, upper middle class mummy influencer in her podcast, discussing the difficulties they are facing as new mothers and how hard it is, whilst earning thousands per month with a nanny and family support at hand, and zero awareness of the irony.

Meanwhile the poor baby will be used an accessory and as the topic of new content because Em is too self absorbed to fully dedicate herself to another person.

it’s just what the world needs, another materialistic, disingenuous mummy influencer

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Please no, I can see it already. Em the mummy influencer.

she’ll lecture us all on pregnancy with some feminist slant she nicked off Twitter, something about her body changing and body positivity will be in the mix too.

baby will be used for content while she gets relentlessly defeabout how it isn’t ammoral and it’s all ok because she’s making money and that’s what matters.

she’ll take selfies of herself tired and breastfeeding and caption it with something along the lines with how it’s OK to struggle (because new mothers are waiting around for permission and validation from Em and her ilk, of course).

she’ll interview a white, upper middle class mummy influencer in her podcast, discussing the difficulties they are facing as new mothers and how hard it is, whilst earning thousands per month with a nanny and family support at hand, and zero awareness of the irony.

Meanwhile the poor baby will be used an accessory and as the topic of new content because Em is too self absorbed to fully dedicate herself to another person.

it’s just what the world needs, another materialistic, disingenuous mummy influencer
Sounds about right. Kids shouldn’t be on public social media at all they are to young to understand it all. Far to many yummy mummys out their exploiting their kids for monetary gain.

Reactions: 11
Is Em Clarkson deluded? She’s posting about Iran as though it’s so hard hitting revelation, claiming the media aren’t commenting on it…

It’s featured as a major story in every news outlet. The BBC updated the story a mere 4 hours ago. Most of them have journalist, reporting from the protests, as well as editorial analysis. The Times, the Telegraph, The Guardian, the Independent and of course the beebs, (to mention a handful) have ALL discussed this at length and reported on this story. To claim otherwise is just Em showing her ignorance and trying to appear like some sort of trailblazer to her followers.

But she’s not. Since it’s kicked off just over a week ago, she’s likely only picked up on it based on the traction it’s gained in social media, as I believe this is the first time she’s mentioned it - she’s piggy backed onto a trend, since she lacks any real imagination.

I suspect she could be referring to the fact it didn’t feature on the news at 6 lately, but then again it was breaking news a week ago - there haven’t been major breakthroughs that would justify a bulletin on the news because that serves as a quick update/briefing on what is deemed as a breaking story. It’s not longer a breaking story though - it’s a developing one, better served by ongoing analysis and written, in-depth reporting. It will likely feature again if/when a major development occurs.

But Em isn’t educated beyond the basic alphabet I suspect, she obviously doesn’t understand how news broadcasting or journalism works nor has she any desire to, clearly. It’s honestly baffling how openly ignorant she is.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.