Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

cee-bee

VIP Member
Yeah ouch. She looks burned to fuck, not a good look.

Also I’m all for body positivity but it’s a lot easier to ‘accept’ your body when you’re slim, white, rich, able bodied and have a body type that is typically sought after, so to speak.
Like she contorts herself to create those rolls and it does my head in. Stop creating problems that you can yell at us to just ‘love yourself!!’ about.
its so patronising. It’s like she’s hijacking the body positive stuff because there’s sweet fa else remotely interesting about her. She’s slim, she has a flat stomach. She’s got a conventionally acceptable body. So what on earth is she preaching about body positivity for? And aren’t women more than the sum of their body parts anyway? Why is it so freaking important to be constantly telling ourselves we love our bodies? Seems pretty shallow to me.

Reactions: 13

cee-bee

VIP Member
Came here from Niomi Smart's thread as Em waded in on Niomi's insta.

Maybe I'll stand alone here, but here goes...

Em Clarkson actually asked for people's stories on jaw surgeries, (to up her insta engagement) and told her auidence she had covid near her op date etc. By marketing herself as a dear chum / big sister to her auidence they will feel like they can message her with thoughts and advise just as they would an actual friend. She isn't their mate, she's a sales person on insta masquerading as a big sister figure, yet like the rest chooses to keep the friend act going while she establishes a larger and larger following who she currently needs to interact with her while growing her insta engagement figures.

She needed the SM following to get her book sales, she got the publishing deal thanks to family connections, and is very lucky. People stating she doesn't use Jeremy Clarkson's to get exposure, well...firstly she has his name, secondly she has his face (not saying she looks like a man but as soon as I saw her I knew, as she has her father's features) and lastly having Jezza all over her socials (with his reputation for being a ruddy cheeked bully, who was fired for punching camera crew over lack of steaks. His being a Conservative etc) won't appeal to her target auidence of younger, mostly Liberal women who want to be told that just by showing up they're doing great, and that insta filters aren't real (a good message!) She will however take all the lucrative endorsement deals along the way - thanks. Picking up where Jameela Jamil's twitter tapered off and offering a picture free version of Florence Given's book. Em seems to (like her Father) just enjoy the sound of her own voice, an awful lot.

Her insta is mostly fun at this stage, but she's in it for the easy life, the huge cash grabs and minimal work hours like the rest if the influencers who refuse to acknowledge their privilege, and will screw over their auidence in time when the right deal is offered.

Enjoy her, but don't be fooled, she is just like the rest of them and only has her own best interests at heart.

Yes!
yep you nailed it.

she basically regurgitates Florence Given.

Florence Given who happens to be another privileged, upper middle class white girl, who has regurgitated ideas that have been floating around on tumblr and who was accused of stealing work from slumflower (a person of colour).

Em Clarkson is basically just yet another privileged, wealthy white person on insta. They all circle jerk with each other. And they pretend they care, but really all they care about is money from ads. I saw her arguing with someone in comments under her post that we shouldn’t argue against women making money when they pointed out that fast fashion was exploitative (against other women).

• Heart

Millennial Pink

VIP Member
also the page 3 stuff above, I don’t agree with it being degrading , you see more on a beach . Boobs do not offend me and if I didn’t wanna look at page three , I wouldn’t buy the paper . The suns page three girls had to have natural boobs and were girl next door with top off . Much more relatable than the insta photoshopped, FaceTuned influencers you see now getting off to Turkey every month for bbls etc .
Just my opinion but , as women we shouldn’t tear someone down for posing with top off . Tits aren’t offensive lol or degrading .
Just giving my two cents here, it's not someone posing topless or someone's body that bothers me about p3, it's more the context. It's the inclusion of sexualised images of women with something you'd read with your morning coffee. I remember the discomfort as a child of someone reading it next to you on the bus (those days seem to be over) or my dad trying to hide the photo from me if there was an article about Doctor Who on the other side gave the whole situation a really creepy feel.

Nothing wrong with nudity or glamour modelling imo, but why is it available in a morning newspaper?

• Heart

barryjones

VIP Member
Unfollowing her. Sick of seeing her zoomed in face and posho voice lecturing me on something else every day.

She’s always got to have a ‘take’ hasn’t she? It’s so telling that she thinks everyone needs to hear MY (rich, white, slim, able bodied straight woman) opinion on this. 🥱

• Heart

wibblywobblywoo

VIP Member
Omg the bloody symprove crap. Honestly she’s like one of those cringe shopping channel presenters. give it up, nobody wants to spend a smal fortune (£150 for 3 months) on a little bio drink when eating some yoghurt would probably do the trick for the vast majority of people.

my understanding is, the company suggest you need to do the full 12 week course to really see results and they suggest sticking to the product to keep everything in “balance”. But with good probiotics… it doesn’t take 12 weeks to start seeing results. The ingredients and probiotic strains in this product, are bog standard and nothing special.

Tons of influencers and d listers are being paid to promote this and it’s all crap. When, in the history of amazing products, has a product had to rely on being pushed by Zlisters? Good product stands on its own. If they need to overhype it through promotions then it’s probably not a good product.

it’s tone deaf that she keeps plugging this.
Plus the only people that constantly rave about it don't actually pay for the product themselves!

Reactions: 12

Sniffing Eggs

Chatty Member
Most women have to get up and go to work whilst pregnant.

Poor old Emily has to lay in bed whinging on Insta

AliceInWanderLost

VIP Member
ah, a family feud just in time for Christmas! definitely a topic to discuss around the table! 🤣🤣

honestly, i don't believe a word of this. it's just a statement written to save face, and ensure she doesn't lose followers as a result of her dad's misogyny and bullying - which is no different than the opinions her usually spews, the sole difference being that it's a topic she made a huge deal out of, leaping on the #womensupportingwomen and #bekind bandwagons, with a post that got loads of engagement - and she's not going to risk being cancelled as a result of daddy's comments about how a woman deserves to be pelted with 💩. and whilst i'm not saying Em agrees with the opinions in her dad's article, her response is very much damage limitation - all typed captions, when if anyone other than Jeremy had written the article, she would have been ranting in her stories and showing her face. like i said earlier, she will have spoken to him and told him she has to write a disclaimer to protect her own "career", but won't actually go to the extent of criticising him or tearing apart his views in the way she would anyone else. so fiercely against bullying - unless it risks her inheritance, which is exactly why she has described her dad's opinions as misogynistic and bullyingand not flat out labelled him as a misogynist and a bully! #priorities

give it a few hours for the dust to settle, and she will be back in her stories reminding everyone she is PREGNANT and VERY SICK and VULNERABLE and that anyone who sends her messages regarding Jeremy's article will be blocked, because she has to protect her mental health and wellbeing - using her pregnancy as the perfect excuse to avoid properly addressing the article. 👌🏻

Screenshot_20221218_134421.jpg

• Haha
  • Heart

cee-bee

VIP Member
Anyone else think there was literally nothing embarrassing about a guy running out to give her back a bit of her shopping she’d forgotten? If anything it was nice of him to do, I’d have been so annoyed if I’d had dinner planned out and got home only to realise I’d left an ingredient in the shop.

the way she hyped it up, taking a selfie video whilst still on the street (mentioning her jumper alluding to some horrific wardrobe malfunction)

Part of me just believes she’s just ridiculous and OTT, but the fact she mentioned how her jumper made it look like she wasn’t wearing any bottoms (like, so? How was that relevant?) made it seem like the story was going to involve some horrific wardrobe malfunction, so it made me think she said it on purpose to make sure people kept watching the full stories for the engagement

either way - she someone managed to turn a guy returning a cucumber into *nine* stories… and no em, the stuff you do on a weekly basis is not that funny or quirky or embarrassing. This cucumber story was just the latest in a scraping of the barrel content moment.

jesus this girl is pathetic

• Heart

cee-bee

VIP Member
All this discussion on breastfeeding and nobody is picking up on the cruelty of naming her female child “Arlo” 😅

there are at least three “arlos” in my dog walking group and they are all male.

• Haha
"but we still let them hurt us"

No Em, you can't relate, please stop pretending. You're engaged about to be married after being loved up since late teens. Putting a question box to get engagement in between #ad is so sneaky.

• Heart

JulesC

VIP Member
So everyone that posts on Tattle is unwell, needs help, is some lonely sad loser that hasn't got a life ? What a lazy ill-informed assumption! And way easier to think that then to actually acknowledge alot of the constructive comments that have been made here about her recent behaviour have been made by eloquent and clearly well educated people.

She's clearly been triggered by what she has read here, but as her therapist friend said many times she needs to work on herself..perhaps address the fact she speaks out on things she has no experience of and should not be profiting off !
Just for the record I’m really happy at the moment and post here 🤣

I stopped following Em a couple of weeks ago and I haven’t missed her updates. As someone said previously, your insta feels calmer without her on it.

• Heart

wibblywobblywoo

VIP Member
View attachment 1681004

Folks we have an update - it’s not that Em is “too much” for some of us anymore, it’s just all down to our internalised misogny that we find her annoying and morally questionable. *They* did it to Eve too *mic drop*. Em is *literally* just like Taylor Swift.

now if you’ll excuse me, I’m off to self reflect and close my eyes because they hurt from rolling into my head so much.
I think a few key words missing from her little tirade are bitter and jealous. Hopefully having a baby will open her eyes to what is actually important in life so she grows up, because at this present moment she offers nothing of any substance.

• Heart

cee-bee

VIP Member
The main issue 'influencers' have is that they can never call out tattle by name as it will bring a whole host of new people coming to take a look and having their eyes opened. By just shouting 'troll' and creating the narrative that you're being bullied and life is made miserable by people's opinions gives them something to talk about and also garner sympathy. It's really frustrating
you can tell it really pains them:ROFLMAO: dying to create a pile on and get validation from their loyal following but then that worry that the “trolls’” opinions are more popular than they like to admit.

• Heart

Bagpuss7

VIP Member
You know, that’s EXACTLY the vibe I got. I mentioned a little while back how I got mean girl vibes and wouldn’t be surprised if she turned out to be the bully.
That's exactly how she comes across ..and her mate Alex light too. Both try to come across as a big sister/ bestie in order to appeal to their customers but the second anyone dares to challenge them they come across as petulant and spiteful. Alex light has perfected the oops silly me blonde act in order to generate sales of clothes and her book and all the other many many things she is constantly shilling but don't dare question her integrity 🙄

• Heart

cee-bee

VIP Member
She came off contraceptives a while ago to by the sounds of it .
Please no, I can see it already. Em the mummy influencer.

she’ll lecture us all on pregnancy with some feminist slant she nicked off Twitter, something about her body changing and body positivity will be in the mix too.

baby will be used for content while she gets relentlessly defeabout how it isn’t ammoral and it’s all ok because she’s making money and that’s what matters.

she’ll take selfies of herself tired and breastfeeding and caption it with something along the lines with how it’s OK to struggle (because new mothers are waiting around for permission and validation from Em and her ilk, of course).

she’ll interview a white, upper middle class mummy influencer in her podcast, discussing the difficulties they are facing as new mothers and how hard it is, whilst earning thousands per month with a nanny and family support at hand, and zero awareness of the irony.

Meanwhile the poor baby will be used an accessory and as the topic of new content because Em is too self absorbed to fully dedicate herself to another person.

it’s just what the world needs, another materialistic, disingenuous mummy influencer

• Haha