Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Sniffing Eggs

Chatty Member
He was basically bragging that it didn’t matter they were thick and not doing well academically, because nepotism would trump academic achievement. A pretty vile take if you ask me, but he was essentially bragging that his mediocre offspring would do well regardless. Which is true, look at Em. Look at her brother.

Probably would’ve been more character-building to tell his kids to make their own way in life and value hard work, probably would’ve helped them become better people and less entitled. But here we are.
What do the siblings do?

Eggsandbeans

I
There have been so many really thought provoking, insightful comments under the Nelly post. All Alex and Em have done is invalidate them because they don’t align with their shallow, faux-feminist, uneducated drivel.

the underwear, as someone pointed out, caters to the male gaze.

The sphere of body inclusivity and positivity has been co-opened by largely white, middle class women with bodies that are acceptably attractive. nelly still has a slim, attractive figure.

Nelly walking around London isn’t appropriate for that reason. It isn’t empowering because she’s only able to do it because her body and her lingerie cater to the male gaze and ultimately, misogynistic ideals.

there’s nothing wrong with wanting your children to not have to see a woman’s body if it’s being sexualised. In fact I’d argue it’s healthier for children to be protected from sexualised female bodies since women’s bodies are overly sexualised and I wouldn’t want my child to internalise that view. When a woman’s body is dressed in lingerie, it is ultimately being sexualised for the male gaze.

em’s recent post in a bikini, making a jab at women wanting to protect children from sexualised female bodies, doesn’t make sense. Because bikinis aren’t sexualised in the same context that lingerie is. The whole concept of that type of underwear is that it’s sexual and to be worn as part of sex.

if Alex, Em or Nelly had a brain cell between them, they could maybe understand that. Could maybe begin to question how the beliefs they are parroting, are perhaps byproducts of a patriarchal society.

but since the trio are ✨utter idiots✨ They aren’t capable and resort to what amounts to bullying and name calling their own following.
The worst part is? They don’t care. Because the arguements they are embroiling themselves in, amount to ✨engagement✨ and all Em cares about is money. As per her rant earlier in the year because people dared to report her.

no wonder people kept reporting her. She is toxic AF and an entitled bully.
Is this the same Nelly with the large bottom section or someone else?

cee-bee

VIP Member
I never said you were defending JC haha why are you arguing with me
no.. I know you didn’t… you said sniffing eggs was 😅😅😅 and I’m struggling to see where sniffing eggs defended JC

maybe let’s just move on since I don’t think we are understanding each other at all this evening 😂😆

ShaWei

Chatty Member
I actually found this thread from her comment and then came here and thought that she couldn't have been talking about here....
She can’t mean here? There’s only about six messages and they’re mostly positive. Is there another forum of jealous, vile, ranting bullies about that I’ve yet to be invited to? 😱
Emily did a great piece on filters last week if anyone’s not seen it.

jjeett

Chatty Member
So I just had to pose as I follow Em and love the positive stuff but I’ve just seen her comment on Callie Thorpes tattle rant saying something like oh I found a page about me today and wept about it! Surely she can’t be referring to this one unless there is another one? This is like four posts 😂😂
Feel like she was trying to make herself seem bigger then she is - this will be the next thing now. Minor insta huns all like oh no I’m on tattle too 😂😂😂
I actually found this thread from her comment and then came here and thought that she couldn't have been talking about here....