Emily Clarkson (em_clarkson)

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I absolutely LOVE Alex’s text - “I love how proud you are of your body”. I’m yet to meet someone who would enjoy having a childish and self absorbed partner who takes naked videos of themselves for attention.

Do we think he is actually completely henpecked and has to agree with anything she does, massage her ago, reassure her 24/7 that she’s the best thing since sliced bread, in order to avoid her being grumpy and moody around him?
or do we think he’s just so keen to keep up his cushy lifestyle sponsored by Daddy Clarkson that he sucks up to Em?
has she deleted it from her stories? Or has it just expired?

I’m not sure it even counts as trolling. The person who messaged her said it was a mistake. Why make a big deal of it and put it on her stories? It’s not like she was being attacked anonymously. That’s someone’s opinion of her, that they accidentally shared to her. Delete it and get on with your life?

but then I guess that would require a level of maturity far beyond Em’s capability or imagination. And the only interesting thing she can offer the world is insisting what a victim she is.

Reactions: 4
And now we are talking about the dog's vagina.

Seriously?
hardly surprising when the other day she shared a photo she had taken of a dog's bum - just a random dog she saw in the street - because it supposedly "looked like a face" and then shared delightedly in her stories! why?!

Reactions: 5
not sure about everyone else but if I’m upset enough to cry about something then I’m too upset to remember to take selfies in order to “normalise it”… although maybe that’s just because I’m not an attention seeking, vacant girl with minimal intelligence

• Heart
Reactions: 14
Quiet for a few days… think she’s had the baby? Get ready to be told she’s the busiest mum ever, how difficult it is to balance being a mum and her (non existent) career and how proud she is of her body

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Quiet for a few days… think she’s had the baby? Get ready to be told she’s the busiest mum ever, how difficult it is to balance being a mum and her (non existent) career and how proud she is of her body
Brace yourselves for ad overload 🤣

Reactions: 6
don’t forget the posts about how she wouldn’t be able to cope physically without her symprove! And how “we NEED to normalise leaky boobs/feeling overwhelmed/feeling sore”

• Haha
don’t forget the posts about how she wouldn’t be able to cope physically without her symprove! And how “we NEED to normalise leaky boobs/feeling overwhelmed/feeling sore”
Yep 😆😆😆😆
---

Bet she announces on Friday

Last edited:
Reactions: 4
How sad that Em is *so* addicted to social media and posting multiple videos of herself talking shite into a camera, that it’s fairly easy to tell she’s had a baby because of the lack of activity.

I think it illustrates just how addicted she is to her own little echo chamber and that online validation. She spews pure quantity over quality, and the only time we get a reprieve is a man not life event, like giving birth. And no doubt that’s all being documented for future use on the gram.

Her pre-baby manny wasn’t particularly baby appropriate. She should have gone short, not long and pointy.

Reactions: 3
Prob waiting for the furore to die down from molly mae and bambi 😂😂 she’ll want all eyes on her and the daily mail to notice and publish an article that she can moan about 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Prob waiting for the furore to die down from molly mae and bambi 😂😂 she’ll want all eyes on her and the daily mail to notice and publish an article that she can moan about 😂
Em out the outside: omg Women supporting women, love that for Molly Mae and Bambi, HUGE HIGE HUGE congratulations to fellow mama. Comparing us is sexist, P.S. I love my mum tum x

Em on the inside: omg better get Frances involved to sort out this witch who stole *MY* thunder and feel Good Friday moment. Frances will send a few texts to sort her out. I could’ve gained AT LEAST an extra two followers who migrated from the daily Mail to my account in the hopes my dad makes an appearance

• Haha
Why are so many people having babies right now. Kinda hope Stacey Solomon announces her birth on Friday now, you know it’d piss Em off 🤣🤣

• Haha
Em out the outside: omg Women supporting women, love that for Molly Mae and Bambi, HUGE HIGE HUGE congratulations to fellow mama. Comparing us is sexist, P.S. I love my mum tum x

Em on the inside: omg better get Frances involved to sort out this witch who stole *MY* thunder and feel Good Friday moment. Frances will send a few texts to sort her out. I could’ve gained AT LEAST an extra two followers who migrated from the daily Mail to my account in the hopes my dad makes an appearance
Let's face it - a decent percentage are following because they are hoping that Jezza pops up ( 🤮 )

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.