Emily Clarkson (em_clarkson)

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Life must be soo difficult when you turn the most innocuous encounters into an ordeal or drama.

She manages to spin the most innocent questions or actions into something negative..🙄 what an existence!

Reactions: 8
in stark contrast to yesterday's reel, Em is now sharing a reel all about how you can't control other people's thoughts and that their opinions of you don't matter because they are none of your business. she "used to be" super invested in other people's opinions of her, but how she doesn't care anymore because she realised that other people see her thru their own lens and their thoughts/opinions are their own problem and don't affect her.

she also states that she "used to be" very insecure - as though it wasn't literally yesterday that she was saying that she felt insecure about her body because it is changing due to her pregnancy, which was supposedly the whole reason she made a reel yesterday about that comment about her cellulite. repeatedly making a point of explaining that other people's opinions of her aren't her problem and don't affect her etc, yet it's obvious that she is repeating it to try and convince herself, as if you weren't bothered by people's comments and opinions, you wouldn't dedicate an entire reel to labelling someone as "cunty" and encouraging your followers to leave similarly nasty comments. but it's all okay, because people can call her out as the bully she is, and it won't have any impact - the opinions of others is none of her business, so she will continue living her life, proud to be the bully she always aimed to be. 👌🏻

Reactions: 12
Does she ever give it a rest?! Honestly for someone so ok she doesn’t half go on about other peoples opinions apparently not bothering her.

And as for the baby name questions annoying her - people say lots of things when you’re pregnant. They ask lots of questions. We didn’t find out the gender with either baby and of course every single person I ever came across from the hospital to the supermarket asked. it’s kind of small talk in my opinion. Imagine being bothered about people asking if you’d thought of names with all the tit going on in the world 🤔

Reactions: 11
in stark contrast to yesterday's reel, Em is now sharing a reel all about how you can't control other people's thoughts and that their opinions of you don't matter because they are none of your business. she "used to be" super invested in other people's opinions of her, but how she doesn't care anymore because she realised that other people see her thru their own lens and their thoughts/opinions are their own problem and don't affect her.

she also states that she "used to be" very insecure - as though it wasn't literally yesterday that she was saying that she felt insecure about her body because it is changing due to her pregnancy, which was supposedly the whole reason she made a reel yesterday about that comment about her cellulite. repeatedly making a point of explaining that other people's opinions of her aren't her problem and don't affect her etc, yet it's obvious that she is repeating it to try and convince herself, as if you weren't bothered by people's comments and opinions, you wouldn't dedicate an entire reel to labelling someone as "cunty" and encouraging your followers to leave similarly nasty comments. but it's all okay, because people can call her out as the bully she is, and it won't have any impact - the opinions of others is none of her business, so she will continue living her life, proud to be the bully she always aimed to be. 👌🏻
Clearly been having a good read here . 🙄

Reactions: 7
All she ever does is post about how she doesn’t care about other peoples opinion of her.

and yet her actions are absolutely if someone who cares deeply about what others think of her.

its pretty pathetic. Who does she think she’s kidding?

either learn to get over it and truly not care about people’s opinions of you - in which case, you’d probably not feel the need to discuss how little you care on a daily basis?!?

or accept you do care and stop the bullshitting.

I think she lives in Wandsworth as she walks her dog on Wandsworth Common.

In her podcast today she mentioned that it’s really annoying how people keep asking if they’ve thought about any names for the baby. I think she’s blowing this out of proportion (like she does everything). Yes, people always ask the same questions about if it’s a boy or girl and whether you have a name, but is it really such a big deal and so annoying that you have to react like Em and suggest really bizarre names (not sure I even believe she does this)? Why not just politely say, ‘no we haven’t discussed names yet’ or ‘yes, but we’re keeping it to ourselves’. She’s so dramatic, how dare people ask her anything about her pregnancy which she flaunts at every bleeping opportunity.
houses in Wandsworth are on average about £900K.

it pays well to have zero principles or work ethic then.

Reactions: 9
People who say “I don’t care about others opinions” ...definitely care about others opinions lol

• Haha
All she ever does is post about how she doesn’t care about other peoples opinion of her.

and yet her actions are absolutely if someone who cares deeply about what others think of her.

its pretty pathetic. Who does she think she’s kidding?

either learn to get over it and truly not care about people’s opinions of you - in which case, you’d probably not feel the need to discuss how little you care on a daily basis?!?

or accept you do care and stop the bullshitting.

houses in Wandsworth are on average about £900K.

it pays well to have zero principles or work ethic then.
more likely daddy bought it for her or at least he was guarantor on the mortgage

only Someone who never goes on a night out would suggest wearing a ski jacket of a coat, on a night out. She’s a ridiculous person.

does she have many friends? Feels like she met hubby young, latched onto him, chased him around and hasn’t bothered to cultivate many friends outside of the relationship except Alex light (problematic in her own right)
I've thought this too

Reactions: 2
"potpourri? popery?! oh, I'm such a DITZ!" 🙄🙄
Can someone tell Em it’s 2022 and women aren’t pretending to be bimbos anymore?

It would’ve taken anyone with half a brain cell to google what pot pourri was and how to spell it properly with zero need to make *checks notes* FOUR stories on it.

I know Em is ignorant and uneducated but she has a half brain cell surely, alongside access to google.

Reactions: 5
Erm.....why? Seriously - why?
um, because she's pregnant! the only pregnant woman - other than Beyonce - to ever exist in the world, so she needs to ensure that everybody is aware she is having a baby! in summary - it's all for attention, and in the hope that flaunting her pregnancy and exploiting her unborn child and will help her snap up more brand deals. 🤦🏻‍♀️

Oh my god guys, did you realise she was pregnant?!
Noooooooo - really? This is brand new information

🙄🙄🤣🤣

🤣🤣🤣
My reaction too. Are we supposed to inspired?

um, because she's pregnant! the only pregnant woman - other than Beyonce - to ever exist in the world, so she needs to ensure that everybody is aware she is having a baby! in summary - it's all for attention, and in the hope that flaunting her pregnancy and exploiting her unborn child and will help her snap up more brand deals. 🤦🏻‍♀️
And Kim K.

And yep. Exploit that baby for the dollar - but then will cry for privacy 🙄

Reactions: 6
Noooooooo - really? This is brand new information

🙄🙄🤣🤣

🤣🤣🤣
My reaction too. Are we supposed to inspired?

And Kim K.

show off the bump in ridiculous ways and generally look moronic, but cry out against misogyny/body shaming/whatever if anyone points out it looks a bit silly

Reactions: 6
Em whinging at the fact that people have dared ask her if she has decided on a name for her daughter as though it's a total offensive and inappropriate comment, while simultaneously reminding everyone that she is pregnant by mentioning it in every other sentence. pick a lane, Em. 🤦🏻‍♀️

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.