Emily Clarkson (em_clarkson)

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
it seems totally unnecessary to mention that she is struggling with sickness every single day - as though she hasn't made such a huge deal out of that people somehow aren't aware. she already said that she knows she mentions it way too often, yet can't even get through a day without reminding everyone how sick she is - with emphasis on the "very, VERY". it's all for attention - either in the hope she will receive supportive, complimentary DMs or that she will receive negative DMs which she can then share for attention and make huge drama out of people being "mean" when she is so vulnerable, when in actuality, people are just bored of her describing her nausea in such graphic detail. but sure, her personality totally isn't defined by being a pregnant woman. 🙄🙄
As a woman of a certain age (old) and a mother who had to crack on and work through my pregnancies - I can't help but laugh at the patheticness of it.

Reactions: 3
As a woman of a certain age (old) and a mother who had to crack on and work through my pregnancies - I can't help but laugh at the patheticness of it.
ah, but it's specifically for women like you that she is doing this for! for all the women who, whilst pregnant, were expected to crack on with life and just get on with it - who couldn't sleep and chill in bed when they were dealing with morning sickness, and film themselves "weeping" to receive endless sympathetic and reassuring comments and read three books a day and are forced to go without being congratulated for the huge achievement of simply getting dressed. 🤷🏻‍♂️

for women like YOU, she is pointedly making a huge deal out of being "vulnerable" and reminding everyone that she is "very, VERY sick" - with emphasis on how she is the sickest pregnant woman ever - and refusing to suffer in silence - all for the sake of pregnant women everywhere, and those who will be pregnant in future - because she is not a "silly little woman" and shouldn't have to apologise for talking about the impact pregnancy is having on her. it's not about her at all. she's talking about her pregnancy at every possible opportunity out of the kindness of her heart - all for the sake of smashing the stigma and expectations that pregnant women just need to suck it up and deal. 🙄🙄

oh, and by the way - just your daily reminder that Em is pregnant. and veyy sick. the worst nausea every experienced by any pregnant woman ever. y'know, in case you forgot! 🤦🏻‍♀️

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 8
ah, but it's specifically for women like you that she is doing this for! for all the women who, whilst pregnant, were expected to crack on with life and just get on with it - who couldn't sleep and chill in bed when they were dealing with morning sickness, and film themselves "weeping" to receive endless sympathetic and reassuring comments and read three books a day and are forced to go without being congratulated for the huge achievement of simply getting dressed. 🤷🏻‍♂️

for women like YOU, she is pointedly making a huge deal out of being "vulnerable" and reminding everyone that she is "very, VERY sick" - with emphasis on how she is the sickest pregnant woman ever - and refusing to suffer in silence - all for the sake of pregnant women everywhere, and those who will be pregnant in future - because she is not a "silly little woman" and shouldn't have to apologise for talking about the impact pregnancy is having on her. it's not about her at all. she's talking about her pregnancy at every possible opportunity out of the kindness of her heart - all for the sake of smashing the stigma and expectations that pregnant women just need to suck it up and deal. 🙄🙄

oh, and by the way - just your daily reminder that Em is pregnant. and veyy sick. the worst nausea every experienced by any pregnant woman ever. y'know, in case you forgot! 🤦🏻‍♀️
I must congratulate Emily on being THE first woman to EVER get pregnant. AND the first woman to experience sickness whilst pregnant

Humanity must be in awe

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 6
Guys!! Guys!! In case you’ve forgotten because she hasn’t mentioned it in 5 minutes - SHE’S PREGNANT. How we know? SHE THREW UP!

anyone else here who, when they feel sick and throw up, taking a picture of it isn’t the first thing that pops to mind?

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Guys!! Guys!! In case you’ve forgotten because she hasn’t mentioned it in 5 minutes - SHE’S PREGNANT. How we know? SHE THREW UP!

anyone else here who, when they feel sick and throw up, taking a picture of it isn’t the first thing that pops to mind?
ah, but it's Em - she's gonna take every opportunity to use her pregnancy to create content. what would even be the point of dealing with morning sickness if she couldn't document every single time she throws up and share photos crouched by the toilet looking bleary-eyed and pale. her whole pregnancy is going ot be milked for content - kinda makes you wonder if she would even have bothered to have a child if she couldn't share every moment on SM under the guise of attempting to challenge the idea that women who are pregnant just need to deal with nausea and feelings of exhaustion and continue with their lives as normal. Em is showing that in her own privileged position, she can shun those societal expectations and feel free to document every time she throws up, with sad face reminders that she is "so SO sick" and there is no shame in just spending your whole day reading books. she's determined to make a stand for women everywhere - totally missing the point that the majority of the population aren in a position where they can choose to spend the majority of their pregnancy testing at home, because they have jobs and children to take care of and general responsibilites that won't be resolved by reading books and sharing photos of themselves paired with captions of the ir super severe "sickest EVER" experiences of sickness. 🙄🙄

equally, it's very interesting how Em seems able to turn her sickness on and off as it suits her - she was happily dancing around energetically for her FGF stories last week, only to be struck down hous later with nausea that kept her bedridden - same with how she was able to film an ad which involved her kicking a football around etc - almost like the extreme world's worst ever sickness only affects her when she doesn't have any other content to share, as it certainly doesn't seem to impact any of the works she does with brands that actually earns her money or lands her with loads of freebies 🤷🏻‍♂️

• Heart
ah, but it's Em - she's gonna take every opportunity to use her pregnancy to create content. what would even be the point of dealing with morning sickness if she couldn't document every single time she throws up and share photos crouched by the toilet looking bleary-eyed and pale. her whole pregnancy is going ot be milked for content - kinda makes you wonder if she would even have bothered to have a child if she couldn't share every moment on SM under the guise of attempting to challenge the idea that women who are pregnant just need to deal with nausea and feelings of exhaustion and continue with their lives as normal. Em is showing that in her own privileged position, she can shun those societal expectations and feel free to document every time she throws up, with sad face reminders that she is "so SO sick" and there is no shame in just spending your whole day reading books. she's determined to make a stand for women everywhere - totally missing the point that the majority of the population aren in a position where they can choose to spend the majority of their pregnancy testing at home, because they have jobs and children to take care of and general responsibilites that won't be resolved by reading books and sharing photos of themselves paired with captions of the ir super severe "sickest EVER" experiences of sickness. 🙄🙄

equally, it's very interesting how Em seems able to turn her sickness on and off as it suits her - she was happily dancing around energetically for her FGF stories last week, only to be struck down hous later with nausea that kept her bedridden - same with how she was able to film an ad which involved her kicking a football around etc - almost like the extreme world's worst ever sickness only affects her when she doesn't have any other content to share, as it certainly doesn't seem to impact any of the works she does with brands that actually earns her money or lands her with loads of freebies 🤷🏻‍♂️
Now you have said that (Hi Emily!) will suddenly be too ill/sick/tired to do FGF

• Haha
Now you have said that (Hi Emily!) will suddenly be too ill/sick/tired to do FGF
ha, it wouldn't have surprised me, but she is obvs saving a cancellation of FGF for a week she is desperate for attention, as she seems perfectly fine, jumping and dancing around, as usual. guaranteed that by tonight, she will be taking selfies from her bed, whining about how she's been "very, VERY" sick, talking about vomit in great detail and reminding everyone she has the most severe case of nausea ever documented amongst pregnant women ever in the world, yet she bravely pushed herself thru the nausea to film her FGF stories - with claims she was throwing up between each one - because she was so desperate to celebrate all the achievements of her followers. such a hero - pregnant, yet still so committed to her "werk" - but make damn sure she dedicates the entire weekend whinging about how she is now suffering the side effects and will be forced to stay in bed and read books. 🤷🏻‍♂️

• Haha
Reactions: 4
ha, it wouldn't have surprised me, but she is obvs saving a cancellation of FGF for a week she is desperate for attention, as she seems perfectly fine, jumping and dancing around, as usual. guaranteed that by tonight, she will be taking selfies from her bed, whining about how she's been "very, VERY" sick, talking about vomit in great detail and reminding everyone she has the most severe case of nausea ever documented amongst pregnant women ever in the world, yet she bravely pushed herself thru the nausea to film her FGF stories - with claims she was throwing up between each one - because she was so desperate to celebrate all the achievements of her followers. such a hero - pregnant, yet still so committed to her "werk" - but make damn sure she dedicates the entire weekend whinging about how she is now suffering the side effects and will be forced to stay in bed and read books. 🤷🏻‍♂️
Imagine having such little backbone that you behave in this manner. And clearly everyone around her is enabling the pathetic woe is me nonsense!

Imagine having such little backbone that you behave in this manner. And clearly everyone around her is enabling the pathetic woe is me nonsense!
from Alex’s perspective I can fully see why he’d enable it and put up with it! He’s chosen to have a comfy life funded by Daddy Clarkson but at the price of having a childish wife who lacks intelligence and doesn’t have much to her

• Heart
Reactions: 9
from Alex’s perspective I can fully see why he’d enable it and put up with it! He’s chosen to have a comfy life funded by Daddy Clarkson but at the price of having a childish wife who lacks intelligence and doesn’t have much to her
and who by the looks of things, is submissive of him. Follows him around the country, does what he wants and brings in a nice income whilst being a traditional stay at home wife. Having in-laws who are predominant in the industry he works in can’t hurt either.

Last edited:
Reactions: 5
If you separate em clarkson from what she says she is, and who she actually is - her actual life choices and actions … separate all her faux-social media activism form the person she actually is…

she’s just a spoiled, entitled, lazy girl born into wealth who never wanted to work but wanted to maintain her generational wealth. That’s all she really is. her account isn’t truly about social causes but rather about maintaining a large income with the least amount of input possible. She priotises money - it’s reflected in her ads, choice of collabs and her comments. She twists this into somehow being morally acceptable because she brands it as a type of feminism (it’s not).

• Heart
Reactions: 11
If you separate em clarkson from what she says she is, and who she actually is - her actual life choices and actions … separate all her faux-social media activism form the person she actually is…

she’s just a spoiled, entitled, lazy girl born into wealth who never wanted to work but wanted to maintain her generational wealth. That’s all she really is. her account isn’t truly about social causes but rather about maintaining a large income with the least amount of input possible. She priotises money - it’s reflected in her ads, choice of collabs and her comments. She twists this into somehow being morally acceptable because she brands it as a type of feminism (it’s not).
This is absolutely spot on!! When you read between the lines it's very clear it's all about making money off her following but any means she deems necessary, if that means she has to lie and be deceitful so be it, she doesn't care ...the big sister friend act is just that, an act!

I don’t want to sound like I’m A) a boring old git or B) like I’m clutching at straws a bit…but I’m actually shocked that Emily has posted on her grid photos and videos of all of those people playing on a frozen lake. She posted it 10 mins ago and just an hour ago, the BBC reported that a search and rescue operation is under way at a lake not far from me in Birmingham, people who were playing on the frozen lake and they are now in critical condition. And she’s posting pics saying how much of a wonderful Sunday she’s had, how lovely her weekend has been blah blah. I don’t expect influencers to check the news every minute of the day but this, in my eyes, is incredibly tone deaf. Its the top story in the news at the moment. I know lots of people go and play and skate on frozen ice, and that’s totally their decision if they want to take the risks that come with that. But posting those photos/videos at this moment in time, in my opinion, isn’t a good look, not when there’s several people currently fighting for their lives from being on a frozen lake. I used to love her content but I’m starting to realise that she’s just not living in the real world.

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 12
I don’t want to sound like I’m A) a boring old git or B) like I’m clutching at straws a bit…but I’m actually shocked that Emily has posted on her grid photos and videos of all of those people playing on a frozen lake. She posted it 10 mins ago and just an hour ago, the BBC reported that a search and rescue operation is under way at a lake not far from me in Birmingham, people who were playing on the frozen lake and they are now in critical condition. And she’s posting pics saying how much of a wonderful Sunday she’s had, how lovely her weekend has been blah blah. I don’t expect influencers to check the news every minute of the day but this, in my eyes, is incredibly tone deaf. Its the top story in the news at the moment. I know lots of people go and play and skate on frozen ice, and that’s totally their decision if they want to take the risks that come with that. But posting those photos/videos at this moment in time, in my opinion, isn’t a good look, not when there’s several people currently fighting for their lives from being on a frozen lake. I used to love her content but I’m starting to realise that she’s just not living in the real world.
wow! I had seen the news story but only just saw the photos Em included in her post! it's seems incredibly irresponsible to share videos of children. and dogs running around on a frozen lake - and especially the image of her husband posing next to a sign reading "danger! thin ice!" like sure, she is not responsible for other people's safety, in the sense that it is an individual decision if soemone decides to walk across a frozen lake, despite the risks - but she knows damn well she has a huge following, and many of those who follow her are younger and impressionable, and could easily see her photos and assume that her behaviour is safe - which, as shown by today's news, it absolutely is not. especially the photo of Alex posing next to the sign - kinda promotes the idea that it's tosafe to ignore those warnings, when in actuality, it is incredibly dangerous. if she and Alex want to place their own lives at risk, fine - but sharing photos all over SM - especially given what happened today, and people hospitalised in a critical condition as a result - is not appropriate and incredibly tone deaf. 🤦🏻‍♀️

wow! I had seen the news story but only just saw the photos Em included in her post! it's seems incredibly irresponsible to share videos of children. and dogs running around on a frozen lake - and especially the image of her husband posing next to a sign reading "danger! thin ice!" like sure, she is not responsible for other people's safety, in the sense that it is an individual decision if soemone decides to walk across a frozen lake, despite the risks - but she knows damn well she has a huge following, and many of those who follow her are younger and impressionable, and could easily see her photos and assume that her behaviour is safe - which, as shown by today's news, it absolutely is not. especially the photo of Alex posing next to the sign - kinda promotes the idea that it's tosafe to ignore those warnings, when in actuality, it is incredibly dangerous. if she and Alex want to place their own lives at risk, fine - but sharing photos all over SM - especially given what happened today, and people hospitalised in a critical condition as a result - is not appropriate and incredibly tone deaf. 🤦🏻‍♀️
Totally irresponsible to share photos of people walking and playing on a frozen lake. Add to that the current news of children in a critical condition after falling through thin ice on a lake and she is unbelievable

• Heart
Reactions: 10
Totally irresponsible to share photos of people walking and playing on a frozen lake. Add to that the current news of children in a critical condition after falling through thin ice on a lake and she is unbelievable
yeah, that's the news story I was referring to - a frozen lake near Birmingham is still being searched, with kids who fell thru the ice hospitalised in a critical condition and on life support - and i don't believe it's a story Em isn't aware of, as BBC update alerts have been popping up in my phone all afternoon - but even if she has somehow missed it, it's just basic common sense not to walk on frozen lakes - especially ones with clear warning signs reminding people not to do so! and to then share a photos documenting such dangerous behaviour on SM, paired with a caption about how she had such a fun and happy day, is beyond irresponsible!

as she keeps reminding us, she is pregnant. she is about to become a mother. will she be encouraging her daughter to play on thin ice? or will she specifically warn her to stay away, because it's dangerous? impressionable younger people will see her behaviour and imitate it, assuming it is safe - she is fully aware she has younger followers amongst her audience, yet it causally placing them at risk! and even without what happened today, they were still photos that were unnecessary to post, given that emergency services are warning people to stay away from frozen lakes. 😡

Ha interesting to see that she has now deleted the photo of Alex next to the ‘Danger! Thin Ice!’ sign…

• Wow
Reactions: 7
yeah, that's the news story I was referring to - a frozen lake near Birmingham is still being searched, with kids who fell thru the ice hospitalised in a critical condition and on life support - and i don't believe it's a story Em isn't aware of, as BBC update alerts have been popping up in my phone all afternoon - but even if she has somehow missed it, it's just basic common sense not to walk on frozen lakes - especially ones with clear warning signs reminding people not to do so! and to then share a photos documenting such dangerous behaviour on SM, paired with a caption about how she had such a fun and happy day, is beyond irresponsible!

as she keeps reminding us, she is pregnant. she is about to become a mother. will she be encouraging her daughter to play on thin ice? or will she specifically warn her to stay away, because it's dangerous? impressionable younger people will see her behaviour and imitate it, assuming it is safe - she is fully aware she has younger followers amongst her audience, yet it causally placing them at risk! and even without what happened today, they were still photos that were unnecessary to post, given that emergency services are warning people to stay away from frozen lakes. 😡
Hopefully she will also realise that joking about laughing at a child for falling over in the background to her quarter of a million followers is not on either. “Be kind”? Unless it’s laughing at a kid for falling over, whilst something similar has happened 100 miles away and may result in the kid never going home to their family. I’m furious.

Ha interesting to see that she has now deleted the photo of Alex next to the ‘Danger! Thin Ice!’ sign…
i thought that! she obviously received messages calling her out but didn't want to be forced to behave like a responsible adult and actually address the issue or clarifying that playing on frozen lakes is dangerous - as is blatantly ignoring "danger! thin ice!" wanting signs and posing next to them for content - so instead, she has slyly removed the image from her post, slightly altered the caption and deleted it from her stories. 👌🏻

• Wow
  • Angry
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.