Emily Clarkson (em_clarkson)

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Is this the thing that happened when she was a kid? I don't listen to the podcast but I think it was spoken about on there then she mentioned it on Instagram.
Yeah I think so, I think someone else said it, and she basically said 'Same' and I had never heard about it before. I get she'd want to mention it on her podcast, but its such a common thing and clearly she's been affected by it, I wonder why she'd never spoken about it on her insta platform, quite surprising as she's highly opinionated about everything else

Reactions: 3
Really bugs me how she’s been gifted a £95 maternity jumpsuit. She has plenty of money to buy maternity bits if she needs them. Bit tone deaf to advertise that when people are struggling to pay for the bare necessities this winter. I actually didn’t mind Em too much pre-pregnancy but she’s become insufferable since. She must be the only woman to have ever suffered with pregnancy sickness and symptoms.

• Heart
Reactions: 10
and now she's on the beg for maternity pants, after posting a photo of herself wearing standard underwear so she could feign ignorance and claim she didn't know that they even existed when people message her. as if she hasn't been #gifted enough freebie maternity wear and can't afford to just buy whatever she needs. 🤦🏻‍♀️

plus a post explaining that pregnancy "isn't her personality". stop defining yourself by it then. she's using her pregnancy at every possible to create content and work to create ads for brands etc - it's only been a month since her pregnancy announcement, yet she's already done ads for tu clothing, with talk about suitable maternity clothes, and a mattress brand, because now she's pregnant she has trouble sitting up - scooping up freebies and talking about it constantly, as though she is the only woman in the world who has even experienced morning sickness/felt tired/been pregnant. we get it Em, you're pregnant. shut up and deal with it, like every other expectant mother in the world. pretty messed up when you're exploiting your money-maker child for content before she's even born! 🙄🙄

• Heart
Reactions: 9
There are three things that are certain in life;
1. Death
2. taxes
3. Em’s daily post about; A. How other peoples opinions don’t define her B. How people can change and the past is different, C. false positivity (“only unhappy people post unhappy things”)

• Haha
  • Heart
Show of hands for anyone who didn’t think her coat made her look anything remotely like Batman and that story wasn’t funny or humorous in the slightest.

this girl will waffle about anything and everything because she truly is in love with the sound of her own voice.

does she live in Twickenham/Richmond? I noticed she went home via Waterloo.

Reactions: 6
Show of hands for anyone who didn’t think her coat made her look anything remotely like Batman and that story wasn’t funny or humorous in the slightest.

this girl will waffle about anything and everything because she truly is in love with the sound of her own voice.

a huge, padded puffer jacket hanging off your shoulders absolutely does not look like a cape, let alone a batman-style cape. and in the #ad post for sweaty betty, where. she claims that it's perfect to wear to a pub, because you can simply strap it on like a backpack if you get too hot. who the duck is wearing a ski jacket on a night out - especially to then wear hanging from their shoulders like a "cape". her desperation to be funny is cringe. 🙄🙄

also, that "outtake" post including photos of herself, arse on show, as she was changing for the #ad shoot - pretty sure getting naked in public falls into the category of indecent exposure. sure, get changed in the car - but getting your bum out in public seems somewhat inappropriate, and if she was reported, i don't think her "influenza" status would mean she got away with it. even with a desperate "but i'm jeremy clarkson's daughter!" 🤷🏻‍♂️

• Heart
Reactions: 5
a huge, padded puffer jacket hanging off your shoulders absolutely does not look like a cape, let alone a batman-style cape. and in the #ad post for sweaty betty, where. she claims that it's perfect to wear to a pub, because you can simply strap it on like a backpack if you get too hot. who the duck is wearing a ski jacket on a night out - especially to then wear hanging from their shoulders like a "cape". her desperation to be funny is cringe. 🙄🙄

also, that "outtake" post including photos of herself, arse on show, as she was changing for the #ad shoot - pretty sure getting naked in public falls into the category of indecent exposure. sure, get changed in the car - but getting your bum out in public seems somewhat inappropriate, and if she was reported, i don't think her "influenza" status would mean she got away with it. even with a desperate "but i'm jeremy clarkson's daughter!" 🤷🏻‍♂️
only Someone who never goes on a night out would suggest wearing a ski jacket of a coat, on a night out. She’s a ridiculous person.

does she have many friends? Feels like she met hubby young, latched onto him, chased him around and hasn’t bothered to cultivate many friends outside of the relationship except Alex light (problematic in her own right)

Reactions: 2
and ofc she's now whinging about body shaming and someone commenting on the cellulite on her bum, because she's insecure about her pregnancy body and it doesn't fit her #womensupportingwomen vibe. and sure, i don support body shaming comments, but equally she made the choice to indecently expose herself in public and then share the photos on SM.

and she's hardly that upset, using the opportunity to blow one critical comment totally out of proportion to create an entire reel dedicated to how she has pity for any woman who projects their own shame onto others, blah blah blah - with the usual supportive comments and applause and reassurance that her body is beautiful. probably had that reel and caption all prepared and ready to post, and shared those supposedly candid - yet very obviously posed - "behind the scenes" photos from her sweaty betty shoot knowing that someone would leave a comment about her body and she could whinge and moan about other people, while making a huge deal out of the fact that she's the first ever woman in the whole entire world to ever get pregnant and that her body is changing because she is performing a miracle and growing a new human life, and how it isn't her fault that other women don't feel confident to "get their arse out in a park". yeah Em, mainly because indecent expose is against the law. 👌🏻

you can be proud of your body without feeling the need to get it out in a public park while someone takes photos that you intend to share on SM specifically so you can then label anyone who criticises your attention seeking behaviour as "cunty", along with the daily reminder that you are pregnant. 🙄🙄

Last edited:
Reactions: 6
and ofc she's now whinging about body shaming and someone commenting on the cellulite on her bum, because she's insecure about her pregnancy body and it doesn't fit her #womensupportingwomen vibe. and sure, i don support body shaming comments, but equally she made the choice to indecently expose herself in public and then share the photos on SM.

and she's hardly that upset, using the opportunity to blow one critical comment totally out of proportion to create an entire reel dedicated to how she has pity for any woman who projects their own shame onto others, blah blah blah - with the usual supportive comments and applause and reassurance that her body is beautiful. probably had that reel and caption all prepared and ready to post, and shared those supposedly candid - yet very obviously posed - "behind the scenes" photos from her sweaty betty shoot knowing that someone would leave a comment about her body and she could whinge and moan about other people, while making a huge deal out of the fact that she's the first ever woman in the whole entire world to ever get pregnant and that her body is changing because she is performing a miracle and growing a new human life, and how it isn't her fault that other women don't feel confident to "get their arse out in a park". yeah Em, mainly because indecent expose is against the law. 👌🏻

you can be proud of your body without feeling the need to get it out in a public park while someone takes photos that you intend to share on SM specifically so you can then label anyone who criticises your attention seeking behaviour as "cunty", along with the daily reminder that you are pregnant. 🙄🙄
a lot of influencers are known to send in nasty DMs to themselves, or hype them up in an effort to generate publicity for themselves. Nothing will quite get the likes rolling in than the sympathy and solidarity likes/comments.

I think it might’ve been the Kate Hayes thread, where it was mentioned that her management would go onto tattle and she’d be sent fake nasty comments to boot her profile.

_Nelly_London (who has featured on Em’s insta + podcast) frequently has news stories submitted about herself being horribly trolled, which feature a lot of inconsistencies and untruths.

it’s horrible for someone to message or leave a comment calling an influencer names… but I’m a little suspicious of how Em constantly reacts to them, posts them, highlights them and uses it to her advantage. Likes and comments = engagement. Engagement = money, endorsements, more followers etc.

simply put, I’m not sure I trust her motivations in sharing this.

I find is so inappropriate when influencers encourage pile ons like this. Call out the comment by all means but don’t share the username with hundreds of thousands of people. That account is private but has posted quite a lot and has a decent follower account, so I don’t think Em has faked it.

Does anyone have any recommendations for similar podcasts that don’t feature Alex’s screeching? I enjoy the guests but there must be someone doing it better.

Reactions: 4
I find is so inappropriate when influencers encourage pile ons like this. Call out the comment by all means but don’t share the username with hundreds of thousands of people. That account is private but has posted quite a lot and has a decent follower account, so I don’t think Em has faked it.

Does anyone have any recommendations for similar podcasts that don’t feature Alex’s screeching? I enjoy the guests but there must be someone doing it better.
yep agreed. On one hand, the person is usually being a dick. But sometimes, occassionally, that person might be suffering mental health or just have a different take on something - there’s a fine line between trolling and a difference of opinion.

there’s a disparity in power there - Em has a huge following, she “influences” people for a living. A person commenting under her post usually does not. It really does encourage lynch mob behaviour. Surely for nasty spiteful comments it’s better to block and move on? For anything more serious than that it’s a job for law enforcement?

She constantly talks about how she feels sorry for trolls, how she wants to rise above it, how they are sad unhappy people worthy of her forgiveness and compassion, yet on the other hand she’s blasting them to her following. It’s just yet another way in which she a total hypocrite.

those “too much for you” rants really are very tiresome FOR ME. And probably a bunch of other people who eyeroll, think she’s an utter tit and then get on with their lives, while she’s desperately trying to convince herself online that she’s an OK person

Reactions: 2
What did the message say? I can only see her response!
the comment was criticising her cellulite and telling her she shouldn't be flaunting it. a totally unnecessary comment, but it absolutely didn't warrant Em blowing it out of all propertion, and sharing the comment in her stories and in a reel, with the account name visible to all her followers. she goes on and on about #womensupportingwomen, knowing damn well that sharing the account of someone who has left a comment that doesn't praise her for her beauty will cause her huge platform of thousands to turn on whoever left the comment. and again, body shaming isn't okay. i'm not trying to justify the comment or say it was okay, but she knows damn well that a few negative comments will be left if she chooses to share photos of her bum. it isn't an excuse to encourage her followers to bully and harass whoever sent the message. that makes her behaviour just as bad - actually, worse - than the original comment, especially as she has publicly labelled them a bleep, and is encouraging her followers to leave nasty comments aimed at "Jane" on her reel. total school bully vibes. raise above it Em, and just ignore it. it's not as though the comment was particularly cruel or cutting. and sure, i get that she's feeling insecure about her pregnancy weight gain, but that doesn't mean the world should cater to her desire to share photos of herself and have her comment section filled with love and praise and reassurance about how beautiful she is. 🤷🏻‍♂️

• Heart
Reactions: 7
the comment was criticising her cellulite and telling her she shouldn't be flaunting it. a totally unnecessary comment, but it absolutely didn't warrant Em blowing it out of all propertion, and sharing the comment in her stories and in a reel, with the account name visible to all her followers. she goes on and on about #womensupportingwomen, knowing damn well that sharing the account of someone who has left a comment that doesn't praise her for her beauty will cause her huge platform of thousands to turn on whoever left the comment. and again, body shaming isn't okay. i'm not trying to justify the comment or say it was okay, but she knows damn well that a few negative comments will be left if she chooses to share photos of her bum. it isn't an excuse to encourage her followers to bully and harass whoever sent the message. that makes her behaviour just as bad - actually, worse - than the original comment, especially as she has publicly labelled them a bleep, and is encouraging her followers to leave nasty comments aimed at "Jane" on her reel. total school bully vibes. raise above it Em, and just ignore it. it's not as though the comment was particularly cruel or cutting. and sure, i get that she's feeling insecure about her pregnancy weight gain, but that doesn't mean the world should cater to her desire to share photos of herself and have her comment section filled with love and praise and reassurance about how beautiful she is. 🤷🏻‍♂️
She is a hypocrite and a bully so absolutely no surprise that she is behaving in this manner.

The problem with this awful woman is that she has a group of hard core followers who buy into whatever snake oil she is flogging on any given day so any dissenters are hunted down, and mercilessly bullied. In her head she's some holier than thou good person but the reality is she's a liar and a bully.

I think she lives in Wandsworth as she walks her dog on Wandsworth Common.

In her podcast today she mentioned that it’s really annoying how people keep asking if they’ve thought about any names for the baby. I think she’s blowing this out of proportion (like she does everything). Yes, people always ask the same questions about if it’s a boy or girl and whether you have a name, but is it really such a big deal and so annoying that you have to react like Em and suggest really bizarre names (not sure I even believe she does this)? Why not just politely say, ‘no we haven’t discussed names yet’ or ‘yes, but we’re keeping it to ourselves’. She’s so dramatic, how dare people ask her anything about her pregnancy which she flaunts at every bleeping opportunity.

I think she lives in Wandsworth as she walks her dog on Wandsworth Common.

In her podcast today she mentioned that it’s really annoying how people keep asking if they’ve thought about any names for the baby. I think she’s blowing this out of proportion (like she does everything). Yes, people always ask the same questions about if it’s a boy or girl and whether you have a name, but is it really such a big deal and so annoying that you have to react like Em and suggest really bizarre names (not sure I even believe she does this)? Why not just politely say, ‘no we haven’t discussed names yet’ or ‘yes, but we’re keeping it to ourselves’. She’s so dramatic, how dare people ask her anything about her pregnancy which she flaunts at every bleeping opportunity.
yeah, pretty sure that asking about names is a pretty standard question - just as "we're not sharing names until she's born" is a pretty standard response. it's just an automatic question - like asking if you know whether the baby is a boy or a girl - especially when someone is making such a huge drama out of the fact they are. pregnant and reminding you at every opportunity, people are naturally going to assume it's a topic she wants to talk about. as always with Em, she just wants an opportunity to whinge and moan and will blow the most generic comment or question hugely out of proportion, as though it was asked to purposefully offend her. 🤦🏻‍♀️

it's not as though anyone is going react negatively to her simply explaining that they're keeping their name ideas private. nobody actually cares. it's just an opportunity to make a huge drama out of nothing. tbh, i'm surprised she even shared that she's having a girl - she could have increased engagement by keeping it a secret and having all her fans speculate in the comments. she probably wants people to think that they're going to chose a really unusual name, and she doesn't want to share it because she doesn't want anyone stealing or copying it, and then when she makes the announcement, her daughter will have a totally basic name - the standard Amelia/Olivia/Sophia/Mila/Florence/Isabella/Ava which are super popular at the moment. it will definitely be a name from the current top 50 - and likely with Frances as a middle name in honour of her mother. i don't get the impression that her or Alex are particularly creative so i doubt they will choose a particularly unusual name. at a push, it will be an Irish name - Maeve, Niamh or Orla - to reference Alex's heritage. 🤷🏻‍♂️

Reactions: 8
yeah, pretty sure that asking about names is a pretty standard question - just as "we're not sharing names until she's born" is a pretty standard response. it's just an automatic question - like asking if you know whether the baby is a boy or a girl - especially when someone is making such a huge drama out of the fact they are. pregnant and reminding you at every opportunity, people are naturally going to assume it's a topic she wants to talk about. as always with Em, she just wants an opportunity to whinge and moan and will blow the most generic comment or question hugely out of proportion, as though it was asked to purposefully offend her. 🤦🏻‍♀️

it's not as though anyone is going react negatively to her simply explaining that they're keeping their name ideas private. nobody actually cares. it's just an opportunity to make a huge drama out of nothing. tbh, i'm surprised she even shared that she's having a girl - she could have increased engagement by keeping it a secret and having all her fans speculate in the comments. she probably wants people to think that they're going to chose a really unusual name, and she doesn't want to share it because she doesn't want anyone stealing or copying it, and then when she makes the announcement, her daughter will have a totally basic name - the standard Amelia/Olivia/Sophia/Mila/Florence/Isabella/Ava which are super popular at the moment. it will definitely be a name from the current top 50 - and likely with Frances as a middle name in honour of her mother. i don't get the impression that her or Alex are particularly creative so i doubt they will choose a particularly unusual name. at a push, it will be an Irish name - Maeve, Niamh or Orla - to reference Alex's heritage. 🤷🏻‍♂️
She probably shared it was a girl so that she could be sent loads of free tit!

Influencers can't be expected to pay for their own/or their offsprings clothes, perish the thought!!!

She probably shared it was a girl so that she could be sent loads of free tit!

Influencers can't be expected to pay for their own/or their offsprings clothes, perish the thought!!!
very true! she's all for gender equality and feminism, but i bet she will stick to stereotypes once her daughter is born and dress her in pink and frills and bows and dresses - hence the importance of sharing that the baby is a girl to ensure that the #gifted items she receives aren't stereotypically "boyish" or - heaven forbid - gender neutral! 🤣

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.