Emily Clarkson (em_clarkson)

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
it's interesting that Em and so many other influencers create platforms dedicated to ING their own opinions, but anyone who disagrees with them or even has a slightly different opinion, and those who use alternate public platforms like tattle to share their own opinions are immediately labeled trolls and bullies, because Em et al simply cannot cope with anyone daring to disagree with her/criticise her/share opposing opinions to her own.

yet the comments and discussions on tattle remain on tattle - it's entirely Em's choice to dedicate her time scrolling thu these threads, and using what she reads to fuel posts and rants about bullies and trolling etc - failing to realise that she is the only one actively seeking out specific individuals and flooding their DMs with nasty, abusive messages to the point she's encouraging her family and friends to join in with the bullying and being so nasty that people actually feel their only option is to deactivate their account. if anylendared to treat Em so abhorrently, she'd be ranting about it immediately, pushing that #bekind mantra and lapping up sympathy and support from her followers. but really Em, who is the bully in this situation. anonymous strangers discussing their opinions of you on an anon forum, that you never have to read unless you specifically chose to, or your behaviour of sending personalised, abusive messages directly to individuals - especially while simultaneously using the hashtag #bekind. total hypcisy. 🤦🏻‍♀️
I don’t believe for a second she was bullied at school. I think the opposite is much more likely. She posted back in November about what a “dick” she was when she was younger and amongst the utter drivel of word salad, she talks about how she was insecure and projecting.

for all this ranting about change, has she really changed? She’s bullying people who have different opinions to her. She’s still mean and projecting and insecure. She’s still ignorant af.

when in the history of someone truly “changing” have they had to write a thesis insisting they’ve changed? It’s like she doesn’t truly believe this and is desperately trying to convince herself and others that she’s not a dick anymore.

CF8E272B-DA81-4B5D-96B7-67526D6BC9CE.jpeg

EEAC2E7C-DFE9-43C8-B760-EA5B1CF2CFE5.jpeg

Is anyone able to post bullying messages from em and her mum? (I understand if you wouldn’t want to.)

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 7
I don’t believe for a second she was bullied at school. I think the opposite is much more likely. She posted back in November about what a “dick” she was when she was younger and amongst the utter drivel of word salad, she talks about how she was insecure and projecting.

for all this ranting about change, has she really changed? She’s bullying people who have different opinions to her. She’s still mean and projecting and insecure. She’s still ignorant af.

when in the history of someone truly “changing” have they had to write a thesis insisting they’ve changed? It’s like she doesn’t truly believe this and is desperately trying to convince herself and others that she’s not a dick anymore.

View attachment 1684146
View attachment 1684147

Is anyone able to post bullying messages from em and her mum? (I understand if you wouldn’t want to.)
i don't believe she was bullied at school. she'll say anything to fit the narrative of the point she's trying to make in her latest post, or the product she's advertising etc. exactly the same with her bestie Alex Light, and the way she's been caught out in her lies on multiple occasions - like the time she claimed she was bullied at school for her supposedly "muscular and chunky footballer legs" when she was doing an #ad for gillette razors - simply because it was "relatable" in terms of caption about women's football. a total lie, which was then disproved by a tattler who knew her at school, and clarified her legs were totally average sized, not "chunky" and that absolutely nobody had ever talked about her "footballer legs" or bullied her about it. all these influenzas are exactly the same - they will say anything and happily fabricate stories to fit whatever narrative they need to appeal to brands and create ads. 🙄🙄

• Heart
Reactions: 11
whenever I see her in her big feck off high spec kitchen (I’m assuming it’s in a London Borough too), I can’t help but feel renewed indignation that this woman lectures us all and self righteously rants from her practically literal, ivory tower.

• Heart
Reactions: 9
Invisible women is a great book and I’m so glad the BBC have picked it up as a story.

I hate how em has co-opted it from a better, braver, smarter individual than herself so she can benefit from the engagement and create content out of it. Instagram used to be fun - how did it manage to get so full of leaches?

I’d recommend the book to everyone. Caroline Criado-Perez is an amazing woman. While Em is moaning that no one likes her because we called her privileged on tattle, Caroline is receiving death and rape threats for suggesting more women should be printed on money, and perseveres in her work. While Em tramples on women in developing countries being paid a pittance to work in a garment factory by promoting the companies exploiting them, Caroline CP is literally bringing it to the forefront as an issue. Instead of going to uni to make something of herself, em turned down the opportunity she was offered so she could hop over to Dublin to be at the beck and call of her boyfriend. Caroline CP has been awarded human rights campaigner of the year and an OBE.

Caroline is a real inspiration to me and her book was so thought provoking. I wish Em and her faux feminism would butt out and stop pretending she has a clue or a care.

• Heart
Reactions: 11
ah yes, spending £90 on a pair of stretchy trousers that fit over her bump, which she thinks she will be able to wear for at least "a few more weeks"! totally relatable content! 🙄

• Wow
That Em had to delete the reel because she was anxious over some men saying they didn’t agree with it in the comments, is exactly why she shouldn’t have put it up as content. She wants a pat on the back for getting behind someone else’s work but she doesn’t want to take any of the flack.

Caroline CP gets death and rape threats but she carries on - because she has conviction behind her beliefs. You need to strongly, strongly believe in something to keep fighting your point in the face of such toxic adversity. Em simply does not have that conviction, for Caroline’s book or half the other nonsense she spouts. She wants the pat on the head and to be told she’s a good feminis

on a side note, she must really hate the idea of a regular, productive job if she gets too anxious to leave an ever-so-slightly contentious reel up on her grid. If someone told me that, I’d probably advise them to get off social media. But Em just can’t bring herself to do a days honest work. Why work and have principles when you can shill immoral gym gear and placebo probiotics for decent money?

principles?! Never heard of her

honestly she obsesses over people liking her and making sure she comes across as ethical and good. I wish she’d just be someone decent. Saying no to the unethical promo deals. Talking openly and authentically about her privilege. Using her privilege for something good instead of just making it all about her. She isn’t interested in doing work to improve herself, she just puts the effort into trying to convince everyone she’s a changed, better person with a little sprinkling of self depreciation (a tactic borrowed from her father) and a little sprinkle of faux self awareness.

She should be ashamed of her online bullying, and encouraging her cronies to do the same..going into people's private DMs and sending nasty messages, soo horrendous that the person has to delete their social media. There is no forgiveness for that!

• Heart
Reactions: 8
Christ.

she talks about this often, how she’s changed from how she used to be, how it’s ok to be disliked etc etc.

this girl most definitely has some skeletons in her closet she isn’t happy with.

honestly, I’ve never done anything so bad that I’ve spent years talking about it and seeking validation from other people that I’m not a bad person because of it.

I’ve done maybe two bad things in my life, but I know they were out of character for me during vulnerable periods of my life and I made amends as best as I could right away. I’ve moved on from it and don’t feel the need to constantly talk about how I’m not a bad person, I’ve forgiven myself.

Emily constantly bringing this up, reads to me like she’s treated someone/some people very badly. It doesn’t sound like someone who is at peace with their actions at all, she’s seeking reassurance that she isn’t the only one.

• Heart
Christ.

she talks about this often, how she’s changed from how she used to be, how it’s ok to be disliked etc etc.

this girl most definitely has some skeletons in her closet she isn’t happy with.

honestly, I’ve never done anything so bad that I’ve spent years talking about it and seeking validation from other people that I’m not a bad person because of it.

I’ve done maybe two bad things in my life, but I know they were out of character for me during vulnerable periods of my life and I made amends as best as I could right away. I’ve moved on from it and don’t feel the need to constantly talk about how I’m not a bad person, I’ve forgiven myself.

Emily constantly bringing this up, reads to me like she’s treated someone/some people very badly. It doesn’t sound like someone who is at peace with their actions at all, she’s seeking reassurance that she isn’t the only one.
I think, despite the big sister/ best friend act - she's been seriously nasty at some point.

School bully, as a minimum

I think, despite the big sister/ best friend act - she's been seriously nasty at some point.

that was my thought too. If so, I hope she’s reached out and privately apologised as a minimum.

Reactions: 6

yeah, she definitely gives me mean girl/school bully vibes, and i can image her. being absolutely awful to her sister when they were growing up, with the attitude that she was somehow better/superior to her younger sister, who seems more arty/alternative than the "popular" bitchy crowd I imagine Em hung out with at school. and especially because her younger sister seems to always have been slightly larger - which really isn't an issue, but i can totally imagine Em being nasty about it when she was younger, given her own opinions of body image etc. 🤷🏻‍♂️

Reactions: 6
yeah, she definitely gives me mean girl/school bully vibes, and i can image her. being absolutely awful to her sister when they were growing up, with the attitude that she was somehow better/superior to her younger sister, who seems more arty/alternative than the "popular" bitchy crowd I imagine Em hung out with at school. and especially because her younger sister seems to always have been slightly larger - which really isn't an issue, but i can totally imagine Em being nasty about it when she was younger, given her own opinions of body image etc. 🤷🏻‍♂️
She's just a vile person - she's an online bully, she's a liar, she's also incredibly shallow and has zero integrity when it comes to making money off her vulnerable following. Another one, same as her vacuous mate Alex, that needs regulating/ removing from SM.

Reactions: 8
In her podcast released today she came across as very passive aggressive and belittling towards Alex (co-host, not partner). I don't like Alex at all but I also didn't like Em's backhanded comments towards her, it felt harsh and I'd be really upset if a 'friend' spoke to me like that

Reactions: 4
In that 'something I am trying to forgive myself for' she mentioned that she had been a victim of catfishing. Is this something she has mentioned before or spoken about on her podcasts? I've never attempted to listen

Reactions: 3
In that 'something I am trying to forgive myself for' she mentioned that she had been a victim of catfishing. Is this something she has mentioned before or spoken about on her podcasts? I've never attempted to listen
Is this the thing that happened when she was a kid? I don't listen to the podcast but I think it was spoken about on there then she mentioned it on Instagram.

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.