Emily Canham #6 Busted breaking lockdown law all to get Botox in my “locked” jaw.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
OMG this!!! I hate it so much. If she actually makes these switches permanently and tries to move towards being more sustainable then fine but I bet she had another sponsorship ad for products that are not eco-friendly at all in the coming months.
100% agree. It’s absolutely just for the ad. I don’t trust anything she says about it cause she’s only in it for the money.

didn’t she say something about buying from independent shops or something the other day? And now doing an Amazon video which I’ll be shocked if that isn’t an ad!

Reactions: 2
100% agree. It’s absolutely just for the ad. I don’t trust anything she says about it cause she’s only in it for the money.

didn’t she say something about buying from independent shops or something the other day? And now doing an Amazon video which I’ll be shocked if that isn’t an ad!
The last 4 posts in a row on her Instagram have all been ads! What does she do with her days that she can't create some organic content?

Reactions: 7
She does nothing... that’s why she has no organic content
Yeah it's been obvious for a while that she does nothing, but more obvious now that she's sat at home. At least when she was in London she could pretend she was at meetings and events, she was not. She didn't even clean her own flat or cook - she was always getting food delivered, but yeah Emily try shill me that baking book you're working on!🙄

Reactions: 9
B8534A7D-3305-4AE8-95E0-B75D92342F76.png
This made me laugh. “Used like new”
Hardly like new when she pracitcally lived in it last autumn/winter and has already worn it a handful of times this year

• Haha
Reactions: 16
She does nothing... that’s why she has no organic content
When you think the whole world basically has been plunged into the same situation due to covid, I’ve found it really interesting to see which Youtubers have thrived and made the effort to make organic content, and which have really struggled when everything that’s handed to them, stops.

There is no doubt that this has highlighted Emily’s lack of work ethic to create because she enjoys creating. Everything has either been forced, is showing something off, or has been or involves paid for content.

There is so much she could have done even in the height of lockdown and she did... nothing.

Reactions: 7
I love how her content is so boring that she posted a video this morning and no ones even commented on it here once 😂 it was so boring. Her glaring lack of personality made it worse. She’s so bland and puts on this weird info-mercial esque persona that I can’t believe she’s a real person! Her poor friends. She is SO boring

• Haha
Reactions: 14
I love how her content is so boring that she posted a video this morning and no ones even commented on it here once 😂 it was so boring. Her glaring lack of personality made it worse. She’s so bland and puts on this weird info-mercial esque persona that I can’t believe she’s a real person! Her poor friends. She is SO boring
Ngl I’m already unlikely to watch her videos let alone when her little sister is in it too. There’s only so much brattiness I can take 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Ngl I’m already unlikely to watch her videos let alone when her little sister is in it too. There’s only so much brattiness I can take 🤣
She’s really trying to make Sophie a thing so she can cling to tween relevancy instead of growing her content as she gets older. But the whole vibe of her content with Sophie is really insufferable!

Reactions: 12
Tbf Sophie is barely in the video. I didn’t say anything about after I’d watched it this morning cause honestly it was just boring there wasn’t really much to say.

I realised lately that Emily is one of the only YouTubers not breaking lockdown rules (Ana, Haz, Jack Edwards, Beauty Spectrum have all been called out lately) but it's only because she doesn't have any friends. Don't get me wrong I don't agree at all with them all going out clubbing and drinking clearly breaching rules, but she's not even got any friends to have a video call with these days.

Reactions: 15
I realised lately that Emily is one of the only YouTubers not breaking lockdown rules (Ana, Haz, Jack Edwards, Beauty Spectrum have all been called out lately) but it's only because she doesn't have any friends. Don't get me wrong I don't agree at all with them all going out clubbing and drinking clearly breaching rules, but she's not even got any friends to have a video call with these days.
She broke them at the start of lockdown by driving back and forth and then ending up in Cornwall where people were literally begging people to stay away. She broke them when getting her face plumped up before she was allowed. I think she’s just got better at hiding it .

Reactions: 23
Are we not forgetting the trip to beauty salons that led to a formal investigation by the local council, Emily to delete and re-upload the video and the Salon owner to disappear from social media for a while?!

Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.