Emily Canham #6 Busted breaking lockdown law all to get Botox in my “locked” jaw.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Matt is not a slime ball though, he’s a sweetheart!!!
Yeah, I don’t think that liking Melissa’s pictures is that deep. I think it’s more that Melissa is showing off her work (the girls makeup) and both James and Matt are showing support to Melissa’s work? The vast majority of her profile is her work. I know guys liking other girls pictures is a red flag to some, but in the context that it’s Melissa’s work profile, I don’t think it’s a big deal?

Reactions: 14
Thought it was bad james liking his sisters instas with these women but matt willis does it also.
I think that Matt is close with James's family. I seem to recall he lived with them when he and James first formed Busted (before Charlie joined).

Reactions: 8
Anyone else remember that plait Emily had in her hair back in like her 2014 that she kept for ages 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 17
It's not a fringe it is shaping around the face I have the same thing (she says not having had a hair cut since last year due to Covid).

Reactions: 6
Her older sister has asked never to be mentioned amd emily does due diligence there. If she is a teacher i can understand why, having such different lives must make things interesting - wonder if they are close? But, again we'll never know. Sophie clearly wants to be just like emily and i would guess become an influencer too. Yikes. Like freddy and coco (who i ised to think was her daughter!)

Regarding her size and height obsession, - being tall she possibly struggles with feeling 'big' as society is also instructing women (directly and indirectly) to be tiny and small in order to be deemed attractive. Emily is taller than average, i believe the average man's height is 5'8 (?) And has a strong built - a good build. She has great shoulders and isn't fragile looking like say, fashion mumbler (only seen her in thumbnails) or amelia liana who are both very tiny and petite builds, tiny shoulders, necks and very slim legs etc. Emily has a stronger bulid (looks good imo) but being tall and her build might make her (unnecessarily) secure. Maybe she feels bloated sometimes and that makes her feel big??
She isn't overweight at all. But there we go.

Emily gave a shout out (was it?) To the odious lydiaEmillen on her stories. Something along then lines of how inspiring this amazing beautitious creature woman was yadda yadda, leading me to assume she wants to follow in her content footsteps and move onto 'luxury influencing' i have mentioned this previously but at first i thought Lydia was Emily's mother. Back when Emily was 17, and seemingly on an endless gap year while her parents were fine with their directionless daughter having not a single a level and, living with 2 guys in the big smoke filling her days vlogging various wieiad consisting of 1 frozen banana almond milk smoothies. "Really filling guys - try it!" Then I saw Lydia in a thumbnail, though oh her mum is also a vlogger. Still can't stand lyds, and hope that Emily goes in a different direction, as does Lydia i'm sure she doesn't want to be pushed aside and replaced jusssst yet.

Question for any Really long term viewers - how did she meet Jake?

Thanks of anyone read all of that!

Emily is who i think Gabby would do almost anything to swap bodies with!
I have always thought Emily is like a younger Lydia.......or a middle class version of Imogen. Those three bang on about their skinny size and being bullied 24/7. God help us! 🤦🏼‍♀️

View attachment 268726
she makes me want to repeatedly smash my face i to a wall. Trying to make James jealous Emz??
I vote for Emily, Lydia and Imogen to go out on a “date”. They can all try to outdo each other with their victim mentalities and talk about weighing less than a child. 🤯

She must be so bored what does she do all day when her mom and sister are at school ?
Did she move back home permanently and give up her apartment in London?

Yeah I would have thought he was a resident too because he did say in an interview one time that he got a green card but something definitely went on because he did not fly directly from the UK to LA.
He could also be on a creative Visa but tbh I’m not sure.

I think she wants to be just like her mum - lydia e millen. But, upgraded. Pottering around a LA mansion and not a bungalow, whizzing up treats in her thermomix, managing her gardner and housekeeper before taking videos of herself curating the various rooms, the pool, the temnis courts. All the while making noises about 'important meetings' in london, paris and new york. Maybe she'll release a bikini range that requires lots of sunnny beach holidays work trips where she gets to model them.

She wants to be a perfect trophy wife to a nice rich man. A wife who stays in the big house managing the staff and looking immaculate.
Not actually doing any housework. Ewww, hard physical work.
I am reading the comments backwards and I just commented the same thing. Emily would love to be like Lydiot. Though she reminds me of a middle class Imogen. Take all three, Emily, Lydiot and Imogen and lock them away without WiFi. There is only so much we can take of all three boasting about their tiny bodies and whining about being bullied. They are all narcissist and annoying!

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 4
Days support your independent book shops rather than amazon, but had just shared her amazon wish list with a £400+ item on it 🤷‍♀️🤷‍♀️

Reactions: 14
Don’t ask me how I found this 🤣. I think it’s unlikely she’s renovating her old house because that was newly done right? So maybe she’s bought a new house?

Very odd to me that she’s buying and renovating a house in a town James likely will never want to live in (she’s mentioned in a q&a that she imagines they’ll get married)

ps her mum, sister and James are following the page so it’s def emily

the first post was published on Aug 26.

she’s thrown out her ikea Pax and recently mentioned that Lydia Mullen is goals so she’ll probably be adding a custom wardrobe like Lydia’s

This account is gone now right?

I just don’t understand why she keeps mentioning her height 😂 it’s not something anyone can control and unless you’re in an audition what’s the relevancy 😂 it’s absurd. Where I’m from her height is the average height for women so I can’t comprehend it

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.