Emily Canham #6 Busted breaking lockdown law all to get Botox in my “locked” jaw.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Her views now are shocking, the video she posted a day ago litterly has 11k views. I know you tubers who have 50k followers and get more views than that. She litterly has over a million subs 🥱

Reactions: 9
"I can't believe how glam I look, all with mini products".....

I just don't get what's so revolutionary about mini products in her latest video and why she expected to get a different result with them rather than a full size product?? And talk about over-using the word cute...

And could she please stop curling her eyelashes so they are sticking up?? It looks ridiculous!

Reactions: 14
She clearly doesn’t care about the environment.... clearly struggling for content

Reactions: 1
Ok, do you know what’s driving me crazy about Emily lately? How she keeps promoting/encouraging buying clothes online in multiple sizes or buying multiple items (today its winter coats) only to send them back. It’s so wasteful and bad for the environment! We all send things back occasionally, but not to the extend she does.

And I bet her exciting launch is that basic witch sweatshirt she’s wearing in her latest vlog!

Reactions: 12
She has a north face coat! Why does she need another coat, complains they’re all fitted.... yes because you only buy clothes that are skin tight

Reactions: 8
Ok, do you know what’s driving me crazy about Emily lately? How she keeps promoting/encouraging buying clothes online in multiple sizes or buying multiple items (today its winter coats) only to send them back. It’s so wasteful and bad for the environment! We all send things back occasionally, but not to the extend she does.

And I bet her exciting launch is that basic witch sweatshirt she’s wearing in her latest vlog!
It’s also such a terrible thing to promote considering everything that’s happened this year. Companies are still trying to minimise physical contact and promoting ordering items just to return them is inconsiderate and irresponsible.

Reactions: 9
Has anyone watched her Ikea haul video? It looks like she has a bedroom at home and then a seperate room with her dressing table and shoes in?!

Reactions: 7
It’s also such a terrible thing to promote considering everything that’s happened this year. Companies are still trying to minimise physical contact and promoting ordering items just to return them is inconsiderate and irresponsible.
Plus don’t some companies blacklist you if you buy and return a lot? Also I read somewhere that a lot of returned clothes are scrapped rather than being resold.

Plus don’t some companies blacklist you if you buy and return a lot? Also I read somewhere that a lot of returned clothes are scrapped rather than being resold.
Yes i heard that and was really shocked. Why scrap them!? Crazy. Like food waste - there should be fines do great that it is never done.

Yes i heard that and was really shocked. Why scrap them!? Crazy. Like food waste - there should be fines do great that it is never done.
Guyzzzz M is like totally into having classic pieces that she will wear for years that's why she does a haul video every month.

She is soooo not wasteful 🙄🙄🙄

Reactions: 7
Morning all not been in here in a few days as been busy, haven't checked the new videos yet but really shocked by the comparison pic of Emily 5 years ago and now a bit further up. The sad thing is she was so pretty before 😔 her nose has appeared to completey change as well. Sounds like things are going downhill rapidly for her, a boyfriend who couldn't care less and her videos getting hardly any views. I also thought it was strange to see 2 videos posted in the same day I assumed she'd scheduled it wrong again lol

Reactions: 4
Another clothes haul from Mrs I hardly own any clothes and everything I own I wear A TON 🥴

A lot of the clothes she wears / tries on in hauls I look at and think "wow that's at least a size too small". Just because she CAN fit into something doesn't mean she should wear it 😂

She says in the Zara haul that she doesn't wear jumpers that sit at her hip because then it hits her at her widest part and that's unflattering. She then goes on to say that she "struggles enough with feeling large at this time of year". I can't with this girl.

Last edited:
  • Sick
Reactions: 17
Another clothes haul from Mrs I hardly own any clothes and everything I own I wear A TON 🥴

A lot of the clothes she wears / tries on in hauls I look at and think "wow that's at least a size too small". Just because she CAN fit into something doesn't mean she should wear it 😂

She says in the Zara haul that she doesn't wear jumpers that sit at her hip because then it hits her at her widest part and that's unflattering. She then goes on to say that she "struggles enough with feeling large at this time of year". I can't with this girl.
Just seen this, yes this was James’ clothing brand which was quite popular during Busted/SOD he’s had the trademark for it since way before Busted.

Tbh I think she returns A LOT of the stuff she buys for videos. She’s always repeating items/outfits. You never see items in her hauls again. It’s normally jeans with some sort of simple tight top that she probably gets from primark

I dont wear cardigans- 2 secs later i bought a cardigan in march & wear it like 5 times a week! FFS STOP LYING!!!! I used to have a Friend like her, couldnt trust anything she said no matter what it was

Reactions: 16
She’s still got over a third of her stock... I honestly can’t stop thinking about how smug she looked when she said she’s underestimated how much stock she’d need based on Instagram followers/comments and she said she’s sorry if anyone doesn’t get a chance to buy the items want 😂😂😂😂

The fact she admitted she is insecure 🤣🤣 no tit?

Why is she wearing small tops and shorts? W h y?

She’s still got over a third of her stock... I honestly can’t stop thinking about how smug she looked when she said she’s underestimated how much stock she’d need based on Instagram followers/comments and she said she’s sorry if anyone doesn’t get a chance to buy the items want 😂😂😂😂
Ignore this, just realised it was posted on wrong thread lol

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.