Emily Canham #6 Busted breaking lockdown law all to get Botox in my “locked” jaw.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Urgh guys do you know what, she's that annoying and so far up her own arse that she's not even interesting to talk about.

If she was a chocolate tea pot she would eat herself.

If she could use the dick on her head she would duck herself.

She's just a big headed little brat and she's got nothing about her personality AT all. You couldn't even go out for a burger with her because she would only eat a bite and say she's full.

She's a typical person who trys to create a perfect image and who thinks looks are everything. Darling girl you are one massive bore fest!!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 17
You’d think with all the medical issues her and her sister have had and the fact her mum worked for the ambulance service for years that she’d have been more respectful towards not ignoring coronavirus restrictions. She truly doesn’t give a tit about anyone other than herself.

Reactions: 18
If she does buy a fixer upper guarantee that she'll turn one of the bedrooms into a walk in wardrobe using IKEA units like she did in her house and the London flat.

The problem is a lot of influencers houses look the same, lots of white walls with a bit of Hague blue or grey or one accent colour which is Emily's aesthetic. There's nothing wrong if that's her style and what she likes but as a consumer its dull as anything to see all these white identikit houses.
She will have a “feature wall” too full of tit prints from that company that does a sponsor with every youtuber 🙄

Reactions: 13
"They are only held up right now because they are all kinda screwed together, and if they weren't they would have fallen over by now"

Yep, that is how flat pack furniture works - in fact, all furniture that hasn't been carved out of a single piece of wood needs to be screwed/nailed together. Idiot.
Lollll

Reactions: 1
Sad she had to throw away the ikea walk in wardrobe but, i think she'd loose her deposit if she left them in the flat. Seeing landfill sites really puts fast consumerism in the front of your mind. Some housing estates actually end up being built next to them - it's horrific. But yeah emily just throw them away.

Regarding her moving, she's in good physical health (thankfully her arthritis seems to be causing her no trouble) so why shouldn't she move herself out? It's not that hard, and moving is boring so if her dad had a day off of a weekend to himself why should he spend it moving boxes of silly amounts of make up and pink le cruset kitchen wear. Lucy is really clinging onto her for extra views isn't she!

Reactions: 4
Sad she had to throw away the ikea walk in wardrobe but, i think she'd loose her deposit if she left them in the flat. Seeing landfill sites really puts fast consumerism in the front of your mind. Some housing estates actually end up being built next to them - it's horrific. But yeah emily just throw them away.

Regarding her moving, she's in good physical health (thankfully her arthritis seems to be causing her no trouble) so why shouldn't she move herself out? It's not that hard, and moving is boring so if her dad had a day off of a weekend to himself why should he spend it moving boxes of silly amounts of make up and pink le cruset kitchen wear. Lucy is really clinging onto her for extra views isn't she!
She could have quite easily advertised them somewhere to pick up for free. She’s not living there any more so no problem with her address.
Or donated them to a homeless rehab charity or something. There are a ton of people who could have made really good use of her ‘rubbish’

Reactions: 15
Has she ever said she owned the house in Kettering near her parents? It seems a strange move to sell a house then pay high London rent prices, although her channel seemed to be doing better a few years ago so she clearly wasn't bothered about losing money on renting.

I bet she buys those IKEA Pax wardrobes again at some point when she's just binned the ones she had which probably only had very minor wear and tear :rolleyes:

I’m not one to defend her at all, but I’ve got the exact same wardrobes that she has and when being taken apart and put back together a few times they do become useless. When she said they were being held together by screws she meant that each separate frame was connected to hold them up with all the stuff in them (they shouldn’t need to be). The pax wardrobes are amazing but they’re amazing if you’re going to be buying them and leaving them in one place but they do become less sturdy if you take them apart and put them back together, let alone doing that 3 times. Saying that, I’m sure she could’ve found someone that wanted the pieces as scrap material rather than to use them as frames.

Reactions: 8
I’m not one to defend her at all, but I’ve got the exact same wardrobes that she has and when being taken apart and put back together a few times they do become useless. When she said they were being held together by screws she meant that each separate frame was connected to hold them up with all the stuff in them (they shouldn’t need to be). The pax wardrobes are amazing but they’re amazing if you’re going to be buying them and leaving them in one place but they do become less sturdy if you take them apart and put them back together, let alone doing that 3 times. Saying that, I’m sure she could’ve found someone that wanted the pieces as scrap material rather than to use them as frames.
Strange tho did she purchase these brand new when moving into the London flat? As I’m sure when her house in Kettering was up for sale there was a pic of a bedroom with the PAX system. I could be wrong.

Reactions: 5
Strange tho did she purchase these brand new when moving into the London flat? As I’m sure when her house in Kettering was up for sale there was a pic of a bedroom with the PAX system. I could be wrong.
I thought she had moved them with her but I’m not sure. I’ve only moved mine once and if I could’ve afforded to replace them I would have because the frames really aren’t made to me taken apart and put back together (I’ve spoken to people at IKEA about this as I wanted to put just certain parts of a frame but they said they don’t recommend putting them back together once they’ve been dismantled!) but I had other things I wanted to spend that money on.

Reactions: 3
She seemed really happy being at home. Way more happy than she’s seemed in months. Which I guess is nice because moving back in with your parents can be stifling but she seems to be enjoying it. Who the duck has sweet potato and carrots for brunch though...

Reactions: 12
She is definitely going for a cooking book.. esp with comments like i didn’t follow a recipe

Reactions: 5
Has she ever said she owned the house in Kettering near her parents? It seems a strange move to sell a house then pay high London rent prices, although her channel seemed to be doing better a few years ago so she clearly wasn't bothered about losing money on renting.
Yeah, the timeline adds up to her buying it as it was a new build and someone here bought the land registry which shows she is the owner and no mortgage. We think she lived in LDN and her sister was living in the house with her partner so they could save up for their own deposit for a property. Would make sense as to why she was staying at her parents and not her own home when back in Kettering and why she was paying obscene London prices to feel more important than she is lol.

Reactions: 2
Has anyone seen her tiktok about watching the olympics.. she copied word for word a small tiktoker's video and didnt say one thing about the tiktok being inspired by another one or that she couldn't remember the original creater's name, she tried to pass it off as hers until people started tagging the original creater and she began deleting their comments. Then she told the original creater that its "not that deep 💕 " when the original creater commented that she was unhappy with the lack of credit. Mind you this isnt a dance or a trend video, its a tiktok a girl made about a specific funny thing that happened to her, and emily copied every word even the pictures.
Personally i think its really embarrassing for her but of course all her fans are defending her

• Sad
Reactions: 16
Who does emily think she is online? Hahah without social media who exactly is she? And btw her living with parents, where is james going to stay when he visits? Where's the space for them for alone time? Unless she rents out a bedroom🤣🤣🤣 why is her life going backwards

Reactions: 3
I quite liked her new vlog, definitely seems happier.
I thought the same! She seems really happy which actually makes her more likeable. But I had a thought bc now she is back at home how would that work with James coming to visit her? I couldn't imagine rock star James going to stay with Emily and her fam?

Reactions: 6
Who does emily think she is online? Hahah without social media who exactly is she? And btw her living with parents, where is james going to stay when he visits? Where's the space for them for alone time? Unless she rents out a bedroom🤣🤣🤣 why is her life going backwards
They’re not, just another excuse for James not to come to her, I can’t imagine he’ll come back to the UK again unless it’s for christmas

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.