Emily Canham #6 Busted breaking lockdown law all to get Botox in my “locked” jaw.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Did she actually say why she was moving out of the London apartment, feel like I watched the video but missed the reason? I find it strange she owned her own home outright but then rented in London as just dead money. I know her excuse was that she was paying so much on train tickets but surely it would work out cheaper to drive and then park in London or park somewhere relatively cheap like Watford and then tube into the City. Did she sell the Kettering house? The way she lives her life is baffling

I know this doesn't respond to your question but I found it funny that she did a TikTok video "advertising" her moving videos on Youtube and in the description she put "#backtouni" and someone called her out and said but you are not going back to uni, so why use that hashtag :ROFLMAO: anything for the views!

• Haha
Reactions: 15
She basically said that due to Covid she didn't really need to be in London, no events happening and most meetings online. Honestly I think the whole it's cheaper to love in London thing was a load of rubbish. I think she wanted the prestige of saying she lived there.

I think she inflated the cost of the train fares and exaggerated the number of events she actually went to in the evenings etc. She never needed to live there.

I don't understand why she bought a house in Kettering to live there for just a few months. I presume it was rented out than just being sat there empty. It looks like a nice house and one she could have grown into.
my guess would be her plans changed because of her relationships. We know she just lives around them.

she bought the house and was dating Charlie who ended up living with her. We now know that at the time of her moving to London she was already dating James so I think combination of what’s been said before, prestige of London and a base for James.

pretty sure based on occupants of her house in Kettering she was renting it out to family and maybe they don’t need it anymore or she wanted the money out of it.

Reactions: 4
I don’t know about anyone else but having just watched her latest video, I feel like she was trying really hard to seem happy and positive?
It just didn’t feel genuine to me...

Reactions: 3
I don’t know about anyone else but having just watched her latest video, I feel like she was trying really hard to seem happy and positive?
It just didn’t feel genuine to me...
The video was a bit weird. Started in London then an advert and suddenly she was at her parents.

She doesn't seem really happy to be there. I thought her driving to Starbucks to get a coffee was just an excuse to either get out of the house or do something for content.

She only took Cody for a walk and not both dogs which doesn't make sense to me as someone will need to take the other one out later. Again this seeks to have been done for content.

Finally the beef ragu (just call it bolognaise) I thought wlshe was cooking it for her whole family but she had a portion by herself? Obviously they might have had theirs later but it seems odd that she was eating hy herself

Reactions: 17
I can't quote the train fare post but to be fair, we drive from Kettering to Northampton as it is much cheaper to go from there even with parking. East Midlands trains are extortionate! However, she could have easily done the same :rolleyes:

Reactions: 1
Anyone see James latest Instagram post about the dogs. Emily has commented “the poorly boy misses you”. I wonder what is wrong with Cody.

Reactions: 5
Cody’s probably sick of Emily’s tit only using him when it suits her

• Haha
Reactions: 32
Has she said why she’s no longer got the London flat as I have a gut feeling she was kicked out thinking about it... she has sublet it at least twice, her “boyfriend” lives with her when he can be bothered to be in the same country as his family, partner and career and she’d be the only one on the tenancy. That’s two things breaking of the contract right there... for sure the landlord will know who she is / what she does

• Wow
Reactions: 5
Has she said why she’s no longer got the London flat as I have a gut feeling she was kicked out thinking about it... she has sublet it at least twice, her “boyfriend” lives with her when he can be bothered to be in the same country as his family, partner and career and she’d be the only one on the tenancy. That’s two things breaking of the contract right there... for sure the landlord will know who she is / what she does
I think she’s been trying to get rid of that apartment since this time last year. Remember when Lucy moved in and they said that Emily’s lease was up soon and she was spending a lot of time in LA Sep/Oct/Nov last year? And then she was going on about redecorating her room in her parents over Christmas? She was defo hoping to get rid of it and move to LA. I guess James couldn’t take the hint? I think she is wanting to move to LA ASAP but I just don’t think it will happen.

Reactions: 9
She definitely had the intention of moving to LA with James. Then it didn’t happen as quickly as she hoped, then Covid happened so she had to change her plan again but she then had no reason to be in London anymore as James had flown back to LA with no return date in sight! Love a man that goes out of his way to fly to another continent in the middle of a pandemic without a second thought for his girlfriend lol #relationshipgoals #truelove

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Hope Cody is ok?
She would leave him in a heartbeat to join james in LA though.
I dont know why she continually makes references to how different she looks from her family. Her facial structure (nose, mouth shape) is the mirror image of her Mum (and sophie). Colouring wise she is different but, she seems to have that dark hair off her father.
I have a feeling she i on the lookout for a cook book like tanya. Burr ot niomi smart. Lots of recipes 'inspired' by pinterest no doubt. It won't be vegan, it will be veryyy mainstream aimed at children who like to think of themselves as grown ups, and she'll say her fans are all 18 - 24.

Reactions: 9
Hope Cody is ok?
She would leave him in a heartbeat to join james in LA though.
I dont know why she continually makes references to how different she looks from her family. Her facial structure (nose, mouth shape) is the mirror image of her Mum (and sophie). Colouring wise she is different but, she seems to have that dark hair off her father.
I have a feeling she i on the lookout for a cook book like tanya. Burr ot niomi smart. Lots of recipes 'inspired' by pinterest no doubt. It won't be vegan, it will be veryyy mainstream aimed at children who like to think of themselves as grown ups, and she'll say her fans are all 18 - 24.
shes already teasing it as it’s on her links to sign up and find out more. Made me laugh when she said in her video that he nan says she’s the perfect little housewife cause you know that’s her dream

• Haha
Reactions: 11
I'm soooo bored of her, ew, she's sooooo up her arse though i cba.

Emily isn't capable of being a housewife...or a mum... can you imagine emily vlogging mummy life? Spending loads on her baby and not on herself anymore?

Reactions: 6
shes already teasing it as it’s on her links to sign up and find out more. Made me laugh when she said in her video that he nan says she’s the perfect little housewife cause you know that’s her dream
Yeah, I think she’s going to copy Em Sheldon and do PDF recipe book.

Did anyone else see when she shared this over the weekend?

12F1EEB5-07F5-420C-A06B-9A3DF4047015.png

The email is kinda random?! I searched it online and there’s a “fan account” for her under that name. Is she running her own fan accounts? Because I’ve honestly thought that she’s running a few of them before. I’m sorry, no one can be that into her that there’s numerous fan accounts been run for her and then for her email to be the same as one of them?
7D1CE84F-03C3-4DA7-84C7-302585477F59.jpeg

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 20
The email is kinda random?! I searched it online and there’s a “fan account” for her under that name. Is she running her own fan accounts? Because I’ve honestly thought that she’s running a few of them before. I’m sorry, no one can be that into her that there’s numerous fan accounts been run for her and then for her email to be the same as one of them? View attachment 250439
[/QUOTE]

I believe the whatemwears account was her own she used to post her OOTD pics on it (didn’t last very long at all). I remember because i thought it was odd she had THREE accounts by then lol

Reactions: 11
The email is kinda random?! I searched it online and there’s a “fan account” for her under that name. Is she running her own fan accounts? Because I’ve honestly thought that she’s running a few of them before. I’m sorry, no one can be that into her that there’s numerous fan accounts been run for her and then for her email to be the same as one of them? View attachment 250439
I believe the whatemwears account was her own she used to post her OOTD pics on it (didn’t last very long at all). I remember because i thought it was odd she had THREE accounts by then lol
[/QUOTE]
But it states not emily and, fanpage on it?

I wonder what she is paying the personal trainera she is seeking? Lemme guess, it will be great 'exposure' in leui of monatry payment.

Reactions: 1
But it states not emily and, fanpage on it?

I wonder what she is paying the personal trainera she is seeking? Lemme guess, it will be great 'exposure' in leui of monatry payment.
[/QUOTE]

I think she deleted the whatemwears account as she couldn’t keep up with three accounts and one of her minions must have snapped it up.

Reactions: 4
I've never posted here before o/

I just had to come on and join in the discussion as I had never heard of this girl before and one of her videos was recommended to me a few months back (during lockdown I, like most, was watching youtube far more than ever before!) I think the video was her dogs birthday which at the time I thought was cute but as the video went on I just found her to be creepy and strange. I've watched several of her videos since and just couldn't like her no matter how much I tried to give her a chance. I'm a bit older so her content clearly is not aimed at me anyway but I have honestly never seen a youtuber before who is so up their own arse that it actually repulses me. She is such a pretty girl and could have so much going for her but from what I've seen her personality is non existent and her content is literally just her pointing the camera at her face while she rests her hand on her head and poses while looking into the camera, it's just disgusting to watch.

And then when I found out that she was in a relationship with James from Busted I just thought it was more and more bizarre. When I first watched her video about her dogs birthday I thought that was sweet and she must really love the dog then I realised she doesn't even live with him... I can't imagine not living with my dog. Then when she was mentioning LA I thought she must have some sort of work over there but from what I can gather she doesn't it's just where James from Busted lives? I did a bit of a google on her and I can't find that she does any work other than youtube, which I find sad again considering her lack of content, I had assumed she was busy elsewhere working on other projects.

Her recent video of forcing her friends to rate her outfits while she stands there waiting to be complimented is so cringe, I've never watched anything so awkward in my life. Her friends are clearly not happy about having to do it, they look absolutely livid. If the girl found a personality I think she'd be really watchable, but she just seems like an empty shell.

• Heart
Reactions: 22
I’m just over 5”5 and buy a leg 30 in Jamie jeans so seems about right to me?

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.