Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

doddler

Im quite looking forward to her moving home, her contents always better. I find London content so boring.

Reactions: 2

Taetae95

So the ruling will be published today? Not holding my breath but fingers crossed for a fine 👀

Lollyy

VIP Member
She defo ate just leaves or if she didnt she went out of her way to make it look like she did. She could have just said oh i had tuna..
She is loooking so desperate these days. She probs just had a hotel booked and made the most of it to get away from her fam. He vlog was boring and kind of depressing i feel during this time people want feel good vlogs

Lola123

VIP Member
She copied your tik tok word for word! I also commented on the tiktok, and came on here to see if anyone else saw it because i was pissed! Its so crazy seeing someone from tiktok on here too, because i saw your tiktok a couple days ago then hers was on my fyp and i was pissed. She has no personality she has to try to take that from others
Someone DM her on Instagram, if you are the person she’s ripped it off from, you deserve better than it’s not that deep, and this is where is I’m an old soul doesn’t cut it for me, she’s a brat and she knows

KINGAA

VIP Member
Well, I know I’d rather Chris than James!😂

Emily has mentioned the Busted gig in the Royal Albert as being when she met him, so I dunno I guess they exchanged numbers then or they messaged on Insta!🤷‍♀️
in the live she said she asked James for tickets for RAH and Chris was so shocked to see her there and was like why are you here and she said, James invited me.

I think her and James were messaging from time to time on Instagram, Twitter whatever - he often chats with fans.

CoffeeMamma

VIP Member
If

he doesn't and she's "fine" about it we will know that the final death nail of her self esteem has been hammered in.

In all seriousness those wedding photos will (hopefully) be forever, so if i was her sister i wouldn't want a rando (even a mildly famous) one in my wedding album. He probably should be in any of the offical photos, but absolutely should be her plus one. (Imo)
when my brother got married, no boyfriends or husbands were allowed in photos, it was just family. We had photos taken away from the main wedding party or informal pictures. So I agree!
however I wouldn’t be too surprised if her sister said no, I wouldn’t want my sister’s boyfriend of 2 years who was a “celebrity” at my low key wedding!

Reactions: 1

workoutandmcds

Brow Update:

Council are clearly idiots.
From my evidence she has highlighted that Suman isn’t wearing the advised PPE and that she will be contacting her (she seems to think Emily Canham and Suman are one person) to advise her.

I have reiterated the actual issue at hand (or at least the one where they broke the frickin law) and sent screenshots of sumans video and picture of Emily’s brows With the dates visible (28th and 23rd July)

Will update with any further news for those that are interested if anything unfolds!
Ask to speak to someone more senior as she will probably just be admin staff

Swipeupyouguys

VIP Member
The email is kinda random?! I searched it online and there’s a “fan account” for her under that name. Is she running her own fan accounts? Because I’ve honestly thought that she’s running a few of them before. I’m sorry, no one can be that into her that there’s numerous fan accounts been run for her and then for her email to be the same as one of them? View attachment 250439
I believe the whatemwears account was her own she used to post her OOTD pics on it (didn’t last very long at all). I remember because i thought it was odd she had THREE accounts by then lol
[/QUOTE]
But it states not emily and, fanpage on it?

I wonder what she is paying the personal trainera she is seeking? Lemme guess, it will be great 'exposure' in leui of monatry payment.