Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

bellbells16

VIP Member
I just saw many comments saying she looked gaunt and painfully thin. I personally didn't see it. 1200 calories a day doesn't shock me but maybe I'm around too many people that are constantly dieting.
She looked extremely gaunt in an IG story last week. It shocked me. I took a screenshot of her to post here as people were discussing but I deleted it and didn’t post because it actually made me feel so uncomfortable. As others have said it’s not because she’s thin that people are speculating, I think she’s a naturally thin girl, but she’s pushing herself more and more to be even skinnier. The things she says in videos about food, eating habits and comments about her body are the real red flags.

Reactions: 1

AB3

VIP Member
She posts food content so that it looks like she's skinny while still eating.

Fucking laughable.

Mac900

Haha thank you! People have been commenting to call her out and to let me know their comments tagging me where deleted and it makes me feel so much better I am so appreciat. It might sound dramatic but she is so manipulative like I really was questioning whether I did the right thing by calling her out bc both emily and her fans have really tried to invalidate my feelings about it and made me feel embarrassed 😅

Thank you! I did consider dming her yesterday but instead I decided to respond in the comments lol and she was so passive aggressive about it there really is no point she obviously doesn’t care about anyone else but herself and what she can gain from it 🤷🏼‍♀️

Thank you for your advice☺

I was thinking about reaching out to a drama channel to cover it but I’m not sure if that would be a good idea as they are YouTubers too

Oo you 1000 % made right decision!! Wish more people would! Xx

gossboss14

VIP Member
She’s just shared a throwback on her insta story of her at Disneyland in 2018 is that the trip she took Jake on ?? If so she’s probably trying to claw some attention seeing as Jake and Leah have just moved in together
I think she was with Charlie at this point and they went together

Edited to add: just checked her vlog channel from that time of year, she was there with Charlie

Too Much

VIP Member
"They are only held up right now because they are all kinda screwed together, and if they weren't they would have fallen over by now"

Yep, that is how flat pack furniture works - in fact, all furniture that hasn't been carved out of a single piece of wood needs to be screwed/nailed together. Idiot.
Lollll

Casperron

VIP Member
I don’t think anyone’s thinking that she’s got an eating disorder because she’s slim, As someones who’s naturally slim (size 4/6) but has also had an eating disorder in the past, she does show signs, for example openly admitting to only eating 1200 calories.
I remember back when she lived with Jake... it was so obvious she had an eating disorder, she was constantly only drinking smoothies and on the treadmill all night

Catie miller

Nah she can’t be she wouldn’t of been let in?
And surely no one can be that stupid to go to the USA during this time.
There’s isolation rules aswell! I know the UK isn’t as bad as the US but my friends gone off to study in the US this year (scholarship) and he had to isolate for two weeks. If she’s not gonna do it in the USA I highly doubt she’s going to do it in the UK
Selfish bitch
Looks like it from insta stories unless she is attention seeking again

Melissaaaaa

Some people on this thread pull apart Emily for her wrongdoings but you literally just seem jealous.

We know she isn’t perfect, that’s why we’re here but your comment is largely unfounded, rude and uncalled for in my opinion.
It's just my opinion

Remmingtonshade123

Chatty Member
I’m wondering if it’s just a random production company or person cause a few weeks ago she asked on her stories about any videographers.

she’s definitely moving so why be so mysterious about it. It’s not going to be exciting in the slightest!
I also wondered if it was Lucy’s boyfriend Dan. He often films videos like this for Lucy and he was at Emilys flat a few days ago

Remmingtonshade123

Chatty Member
I think she was with Charlie at this point and they went together

Edited to add: just checked her vlog channel from that time of year, she was there with Charlie
yep! Was the trip with charlie. Its a shame she doesnt post pics on her instagram that arent ads, i used to quite enjoy them

yep! Was the trip with charlie. Its a shame she doesnt post pics on her instagram that arent ads, i used to quite enjoy them
edit: to add you can really see how much weight she lost since that picture. I actually think she looks gorgeous in the pic, her body is beautiful. Not the gaunt skeleton she is now