Emily Canham #6 Busted breaking lockdown law all to get Botox in my “locked” jaw.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I just watched the video that is shady as duck. A tiny white ad appears in the top right corner. It is not at all clear and she doesn't expressly say she has a relationship with Garnier. I'm getting annoyed that the ASA says they are looking into her and are still not doing anything.
The ASA will be ruling soon and hearing or whatever is on 13th October from my report. They specifically said not to share any details so I’m not gonna say much more in case it affects the outcome but wanted to let you guys know.

but also keep reporting every time you see something because they said they will continue to take action if there are more issues. The more reports, the more severe they will hopefully be!

Reactions: 13
How much did emily fancy herself in her latest

I wonder if she has a only fans
Ha. Please. If Emily was the type to have an Onlyfans, James wouldn’t be the other side of the world getting it elsewhere...

The ASA will be ruling soon and hearing or whatever is on 13th October from my report. They specifically said not to share any details so I’m not gonna say much more in case it affects the outcome but wanted to let you guys know.

but also keep reporting every time you see something because they said they will continue to take action if there are more issues. The more reports, the more severe they will hopefully be!
How do we report? Literally came here to flag the recent video and saw it had already been mentioned!

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Ha. Please. If Emily was the type to have an Onlyfans, James wouldn’t be the other side of the world getting it elsewhere...

How do we report? Literally came here to flag the recent video and saw it had already been mentioned!
Here you go 🙂

90093C87-7F7B-4B55-A113-9F731DA47445.png

She has not posted her Amazon wish list for people to have a nosey, she’s posted it in hope fangirls will buy something for her

• Angry
Reactions: 32
View attachment 271771
She has not posted her Amazon wish list for people to have a nosey, she’s posted it in hope fangirls will buy something for her
Her fan girls can't afford to gift her a KitchenAid with their pocket money 😂😂

But yes she is clearly on the beg 🙄 Emily hun stop buying clothes you wear once and then sell on DePop and you can buy your own KitchenAid.

Reactions: 19
View attachment 271771
I hate it when they do this.
some idiot might blow their overdraft buying her one. She can buy her own, she can afford it, where is her self respect?

I don't think Emily is the 'type' to do only fans, unless it would be acceptable to have a fairly tame version. I think she'd baulk at the messages she received and wouldn't want to reply. Plus she probably wants to be a tv presenter in the future. Nudes wouldn't be helpful in securing her role on this morning in 10 years time, schofield will still be there, as men will still be allowed to age publicly.

Why are all the influencers wetting themselves over lyd millen suddenly? Her tiny malnurished body, bad implants and facial fillers glare out of the screen as she scowls and talks down to everyone around her about how luxe she is.* No hun, the influencer world already has amelia liana.

(*Not to mention her poor dead cat.)

Emily would be better off trying to pal up with girls like emma's rectangle, fab han and roxy. Even saffron barker if she'd give her the time of day.

Last edited:
Reactions: 12
She’s probably wanting someone to buy it or a brand send her one. These influencers are all the same when they post about anyone got any recommendations so they can get free tit. Makes me sick how entitled they are.

Reactions: 7
Didn’t James buy her a mixer for Christmas that’s conveniently over in LA, ready to be regifted to his next young gf?

Her obsession with trying to make a baking book happen is so funny! I’ve never seen her really bake anything beyond something super basic and she doesn’t even even make it a feature on her channel or social media. She’s just looking for a quick money maker.

Random but i just watch paul watts channel cutting emilys hair. At the end she just gets up and leaves (obv didnt pay) but you would think she would at least tip. I felt awkward lol

• Haha
So ive just caught up on here and after the chat about her Autumn challenge I thought I'd go and have a nosy. Theres less than 100 posts (I searched for the hashtag im not doing any more diggin) and shes literally liked/commented on zero of the posts her poor minions have put up and even her fan account gave up after 3 days!!

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Sure she’s doing it on purpose by not tagging them but she’s with Em & Adam Sheldon in her insta in case anyone was wondering about that ‘mystery’ 🙄

Reactions: 9
Sure she’s doing it on purpose by not tagging them but she’s with Em & Adam Sheldon in her insta in case anyone was wondering about that ‘mystery’ 🙄
How embarrassing and desperate is she, getting em’s boyfriend to pour her cream or custard over the desert, which I bet isn’t even hers. It’s so sad

Reactions: 17
She always pretends to be so shocked that people would question her relationship or gossip that she and James have split up, but it's this kind of tit that fuels those rumours. She knows exactly what she is doing.

Reactions: 23
She always pretends to be so shocked that people would question her relationship or gossip that she and James have split up, but it's this kind of tit that fuels those rumours. She knows exactly what she is doing.
Tbh I thought it was a waiter 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Thought it was bad james liking his sisters instas with these women but matt willis does it also.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.