Emily Canham #6 Busted breaking lockdown law all to get Botox in my “locked” jaw.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She must be desperate for more views with her new clickbait title 'Needed Help From Famous Reality Star' she was just referring to Lucy Flight's boyfriend
Stop it 😂😂😂 he was on the circle hardly a bloody famous reality star

• Haha
Reactions: 14
33 seconds into today’s video and already mentioning how she will have to bin parts of the wardrobe that are “broken”, if they were okay for her to use they’re okay for the next person to use or at least decide to change themselves. She’s so materialistic. Money grows on trees.

Reactions: 3
"They are only held up right now because they are all kinda screwed together, and if they weren't they would have fallen over by now"

Yep, that is how flat pack furniture works - in fact, all furniture that hasn't been carved out of a single piece of wood needs to be screwed/nailed together. Idiot.

• Haha
Reactions: 32
My mind is blown. Not that I go around asking for people’s shoe size but I’ve always noticed it was smaller feet for small people. I feel like I’ve lived a sheltered life 😂
But either way, our Emily is not 5’10! 😂
Okay just to jump on the height thing.. I am also 5’10 and my feet are a dainty size 12. I am jealous if you all. Carry on... lol!

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Im quite looking forward to her moving home, her contents always better. I find London content so boring.

Reactions: 2
She looks really tired in her video today. I don't understand why she is moving back to her parents when she owned that house in Kettering she could have moved back into. Closer to family but also her own space.

Reactions: 6
26E4EF20-1CE3-417F-9815-F46EB99010D1.png

she can’t even come up with original tiktok content. She was blocking people who told her to give this girl credit aswell

• Wow
Reactions: 24
She looks really tired in her video today. I don't understand why she is moving back to her parents when she owned that house in Kettering she could have moved back into. Closer to family but also her own space.
That house was way too big for her and I dont know why she bought a home right next to her parents anyway. Would've made sense to buy (with mortgage) in London esp as she had no mortgage on the Kettering house so could've put down a huge deposit of 300k+ if she wanted! Made sense to sell in this economy esp as her channel growth has stagnated and she doesn't seem to be earning as much as she used too, especially in her peak. And she seemed to have sold the house for more than she bought it for too so it worked out better for her. I think she was hoping for an LA move this year but I reckon her next move will be to buy a fixer upper house and create a home instagram which is very on brand for her type of influencer.

Reactions: 6
That house was way too big for her and I dont know why she bought a home right next to her parents anyway. Would've made sense to buy (with mortgage) in London esp as she had no mortgage on the Kettering house so could've put down a huge deposit of 300k+ if she wanted! Made sense to sell in this economy esp as her channel growth has stagnated and she doesn't seem to be earning as much as she used too, especially in her peak. And she seemed to have sold the house for more than she bought it for too so it worked out better for her. I think she was hoping for an LA move this year but I reckon her next move will be to buy a fixer upper house and create a home instagram which is very on brand for her type of influencer.
If she does buy a fixer upper guarantee that she'll turn one of the bedrooms into a walk in wardrobe using IKEA units like she did in her house and the London flat.

The problem is a lot of influencers houses look the same, lots of white walls with a bit of Hague blue or grey or one accent colour which is Emily's aesthetic. There's nothing wrong if that's her style and what she likes but as a consumer its dull as anything to see all these white identikit houses.

Reactions: 9
View attachment 247740
she can’t even come up with original tiktok content. She was blocking people who told her to give this girl credit aswell
She’s such a witch. She replied to the original creator saying “Girl, all you had to do was comment. It’s really not that deep. I just couldn’t find you” 1. She’s a liar - she was blocking everyone who was commenting the name of the girl and 2. If you see a TikTok and rip it off, obviously you know the name of the original creator, cos you watched their vid

Reactions: 30
View attachment 247740
she deleted comments tagging the original girl until she commented herself and then she had the AUDACITY to say all she had to do was comment 😴 (also she’s still deleting comments about it that don’t tag the original girl, I screenshotted this when I first saw it but now it is gone)

What tik tok was it she copied?

she deleted comments tagging the original girl until she commented herself and then she had the AUDACITY to say all she had to do was comment 😴 (also she’s still deleting comments about it that don’t tag the original girl, I screenshotted this when I first saw it but now it is gone)

Also a lot of Emily’s fans are commenting on the video where she called her out to say that “it’s not that deep” “she’s tagged you now” and “that’s how tiktok works” 1 - she tagged her after she deleted and blocked people for commenting and after she had already made and posted the video calling her out! 2 - sure tik tok is about following trends and putting your own spin on them not copying word for word

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 7
She’s such a witch. She replied to the original creator saying “Girl, all you had to do was comment. It’s really not that deep. I just couldn’t find you” 1. She’s a liar - she was blocking everyone who was commenting the name of the girl and 2. If you see a TikTok and rip it off, obviously you know the name of the original creator, cos you watched their vid
If you look up the word snake in the dictionary you’ll see a picture of EmLie beside it!🐍

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.