Emily Canham #4 She's that boring we can't even think of a title suggestion...

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Why must she lie about everything?? In her insta story she says that her lashes are after one coat when in the video in her feed you can clearly see it’s not! 🙄
Also the way she curls her eyelashes makes them look bleeping ridiculous.
They’re literally standing up vertically from her eye 🤢

Reactions: 4
Also the way she curls her eyelashes makes them look bleeping ridiculous.
They’re literally standing up vertically from her eye 🤢
I noticed that too! It looks ridiculous! The way she always goes on and on about using a hair dryer to heat the lash curlers aswell...they’re meant to have a curl not stick up like that!!

And she’s defo not in Cornwall anymore. I know some people will make the argument that she wanted to get back to her family but it really looks like she was told to clear out before James’ family got there.

Reactions: 9
Her lips are so big and weird, her face literally reminds me of Michael Jackson, so pointed. Her fake teeth literally makes her face look better. I don't find her all attractive tbh.

Reactions: 5
Her lips are so big and weird, her face literally reminds me of Michael Jackson, so pointed. Her fake teeth literally makes her face look better. I don't find her all attractive tbh.
I don’t understand why anyone would want someone who’s make up and make up skills are as bad as hers to advertise their product. Her skin looks dry af, her eyeshadow is patchy and her eyebrows are such a weird shape. And that’s without the hideous vertical lashes

Reactions: 2
James’ sister is a professional MUA, she must be cackling at Emily

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Good to see she’s still supporting L’Oréal Paris after they were exposed for being racist and after all her bullshit performative posting about BLM! She truly only posted because everyone else and she didn’t want to get called out. She went RIGHT back to posting about herself even when it was still extremely topical. She’s a witch. Also, she looks so bad in that ad 🤢 why is her face so wide

Reactions: 9
Good to see she’s still supporting L’Oréal Paris after they were exposed for being racist and after all her bullshit performative posting about BLM! She truly only posted because everyone else and she didn’t want to get called out. She went RIGHT back to posting about herself even when it was still extremely topical. She’s a witch. Also, she looks so bad in that ad 🤢 why is her face so wide
Her skin looks soooo dull and dry I n that ad, usually in vlogs it looks quite fresh and glowy.

Reactions: 2
The thing about her ads is that brands are actually approving them! She has to pre-record and send them for approval and they say yes! She's being paid thousands and that's how she makes the product look. I don't buy from L'oreal for a number of reasons, but even if I did that mascara looks awful, it's caked on and as others have pointed out wtf is going on her eyelashes sticking up like that??

Reactions: 5
A questions you’re too afraid to ask your sibling video coming with Sophie. Ugh.

this was absolutely awful when Ana did it. it worked with saffron cause her brother is 18 not 11.

Reactions: 18
Ugh stop trying to make Sophie happen!! She might even be more insufferable than Emily. I can’t bloody stand the precocious fake af way she speaks when she’s in main channel vids. I’m already cringing

Reactions: 29
Ugh stop trying to make Sophie happen!! She might even be more insufferable than Emily. I can’t bloody stand the precocious fake af way she speaks when she’s in main channel vids. I’m already cringing
Snap on the cringing!! Find Sophie very annoying. (Feel bad saying that lol) what kind of juicy questions can you seriously ask a little child!!

Reactions: 20
I don’t get the whole questions you’re afraid to ask a younger sibling. Yeah fair enough with Saffron because as mentioned, her brother is older. But what could anyone be afraid of asking a kid?

Reactions: 13
Haha 😂 😂😂, also Emily sweetie by law you have to have dogs in the back restrained not sat in the front.
So strange. Seems like she's not going back to Cornwall then if she packed up all her belongings. She has to leave now because there are responsibilities she can't ignore anymore. 😬 And also makes it seem like there's a huge change coming soon that will "unsettle" everything. Wonder what she's talking about. Also, why does she feel the need to point out that she got a Starbucks gift card for her birthday that she hasn't used yet like that's a big deal. She's been to Starbucks at least twice since they reopened, why could she not use it then?😬

Reactions: 12
So strange. Seems like she's not going back to Cornwall then if she packed up all her belongings. She has to leave now because there are responsibilities she can't ignore anymore. 😬 And also makes it seem like there's a huge change coming soon that will "unsettle" everything. Wonder what she's talking about. Also, why does she feel the need to point out that she got a Starbucks gift card for her birthday that she hasn't used yet like that's a big deal. She's been to Starbucks at least twice since they reopened, why could she not use it then?😬
There are so many inconsistencies, like at the end she went to a workout class and said she was nervous as she hadn’t worked out in 3 months ummm what was the Chloe Ting challenge then

Reactions: 27
God I'll miss not having to see Sophie in every video. I think the only kid that annoys me more is Ana Kingsnorth's brother

• Haha
Reactions: 21
There are so many inconsistencies, like at the end she went to a workout class and said she was nervous as she hadn’t worked out in 3 months ummm what was the Chloe Ting challenge then
Exactly. Re the dog... poor thing has to sit in the passenger seat just so she can take all the tit she's bought during lockdown :rolleyes: Why would you buy so much stuff anyway if you knew you'd have to fit it all in the car at some point?

Reactions: 11
So she has literally moved back home the first day she can 😂😂😂 they are surely heading for a break up? Why would she run home the minute you can?

• Haha
Reactions: 25
"I was here before lockdown" she's such a liar!!! Still making out that they got "stuck" down there!!🤬

Edit: but why does she have all of her stuff with her?? The way she has the car packed is so dangerous! She can't see out the back window. Why would she buy so much stuff for the house to then move it out??

• Angry
Reactions: 25
Sorry but if you were living with your boyfriend for 3 months and in the middle of decorating his house then you suddenly move home is that not something you'd mention? Like oh I'm going to really miss him, or James is staying there as we both have work to do, or James is going back to LA... Like no mention of the person she's leaving behind makes me think they've split for sure.

Reactions: 17
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.