Emily Canham #4 She's that boring we can't even think of a title suggestion...

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I knew they would both run away to their respective families on the 4th! 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I knew they would both run away to their respective families on the 4th! 🤣
this is so telling thar the second you’re allowed in someone’s house they had ran off to different places. Be interested to know who the people in James stories, if they are in Cornwall or if Emily dropped him off 😂 anyone know who they are?

• Haha
Reactions: 5
No idea who the family in James’ stories are but his sister and her bf have gone down to Cornwall (so I’d guess James is still there but who knows!)

Reactions: 4
this is so telling thar the second you’re allowed in someone’s house they had ran off to different places. Be interested to know who the people in James stories, if they are in Cornwall or if Emily dropped him off 😂 anyone know who they are?
The band practise on the tv which was assumably one of the kids at the house he’s at, said Bodmin... which is still in Cornwall so I reckon it’s probs just local family or something

Reactions: 3
wow how damaging is her Urban Outfitters video?

I'm glad I'm not a young teenage girl watching it with her going on about her chunky legs and how she's not worked out so doesn't look right in one of the dresses. it's just baffling.

Reactions: 17
Do we think his parents disapprove of her? They surely became close with his ex right? So maybe they don’t like her or because he’s going to cut ties with her, he doesn’t want her around 😂

How do we know she isn’t in Cornwall anymore? X
She posted a photo on her story of her in her car and then a photo of her on a sofa that looks like one she has at her mums, she may well have only gone to stay for the night but she has still gone on the first day she was allowed too

Reactions: 2
To be fair, they've not seen their families in months so maybe just want to go see their own family first. Emily seems really close with her family so I imagine she would want to get there as soon as she could. Me and my boyfriend get on with each other's families really well but we each went to our own parents' homes alone the first day we could and knew that everyone would be understanding.

Emily probably went home to film "MY FIRST TRIP HOME IN FOUR MONTHS" video. She only goes home to shove the camera in Sophie's face and get validation from her mum. Although I am convinced that she went home for that swap video. But she'll have to get some version on camera. I can already hear her "OH MY GOSH can you belieeeeeeeve it's been 4 months since I've seen my family???"🙄

• Wow
Reactions: 18
His family all use that house as a holiday home and they can finally use it and see James, maybe they wanted some time alone with him - it’s not even Emily’s as much as she thinks it is.

I believe his parents bought the house and James bought it from them looking at the recent sales of the house which was 1998 which was way way way before busted.

• Wow
Reactions: 5
after two years together, it’s really odd. has James met her family?
I think maybe once quicky, im not sure, i just remember it seeming like Emily forced Sophie to make him this really extra poster like sentimental gift thing that they spent a long time on for Christmas, it was in one of her vlogs and they were running around trying to get it done on time , I think it was this past year, and he got her an old tshirt that was just left over merch he couldnt sell, really embarassing

To be fair, they've not seen their families in months so maybe just want to go see their own family first. Emily seems really close with her family so I imagine she would want to get there as soon as she could. Me and my boyfriend get on with each other's families really well but we each went to our own parents' homes alone the first day we could and knew that everyone would be understanding.
True I agree, but it's not her getting along with his family bc his family wasnt there, i dont think they have much of a relationship. I agree that id want to go see my parents though I don't think she's that close with her family because why didnt she quarantine there, shes only close to people when shes waiting around for her boyfriend at the time to pay attention to her, ex. Libby, Lucy, Adam, her family, the second a guy comes around she ditches them for him, surely he couldve stayed with her family. In this situation if my boyfriend wasnt in the army, he'd probably stay with my family so we could form a family unit or vice versa. I just dont believe she's that close to them, i think she uses them tbh

Reactions: 1
I think maybe once quicky, im not sure, i just remember it seeming like Emily forced Sophie to make him this really extra poster like sentimental gift thing that they spent a long time on for Christmas, it was in one of her vlogs and they were running around trying to get it done on time , I think it was this past year, and he got her an old tshirt that was just left over merch he couldnt sell, really embarassing

True I agree, but it's not her getting along with his family bc his family wasnt there, i dont think they have much of a relationship. I agree that id want to go see my parents though I don't think she's that close with her family because why didnt she quarantine there, shes only close to people when shes waiting around for her boyfriend at the time to pay attention to her, ex. Libby, Lucy, Adam, her family, the second a guy comes around she ditches them for him, surely he couldve stayed with her family. In this situation if my boyfriend wasnt in the army, he'd probably stay with my family so we could form a family unit or vice versa. I just dont believe she's that close to them, i think she uses them tbh
She chauffeured him to their house on Christmas Eve when she drove him around the country!

• Haha
Why must she lie about everything?? In her insta story she says that her lashes are after one coat when in the video in her feed you can clearly see it’s not! 🙄

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.