Emily Canham #4 She's that boring we can't even think of a title suggestion...

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Doesn't seem like she will be back anytime soon. Why go through the trouble of doing up his house though

My guesses:

1. she's moving back to kettering (or wherever the family lives)
2. she's moving back IN with her family so that she can keep going to LA (she kept talking about redoing the flooring in her bedroom at home - weird thing to do unless you live there)
3. she's pregnant (however unlikely)

Reactions: 6
“It’s the longest I’ve been in the country for about 4 years”. She just had to get that in there!

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Wasn’t she planning some “exciting” project with a hot tub? What was the point in her doing up that bedroom? She seemed to be packing that up? So many questions.

My guess is, they were supposed to be staying there for the summer but James has changed his mind and made other plans. He seems to constantly do things on a whim when they’ve made plans around something else. The two of them are so weird so you wouldn’t know what they’re at!

Reactions: 12
I haven’t watched her new video but looking the the thumbnail she’s breaking the rules? You’re allowed two household inside now but have to remain socially distanced from the people from the other household?

• Heart
Reactions: 9
Wow - imagine doing up your boyfriends house, cooking and cleaning up after him every day for four months and then the minute lockdown is eased you're in your car, on your own doing a 5 hour drive with ALL of your stuff. I would be livid.

• Sad
Reactions: 27
Maybe she's going to move out of her London flat and live between Cornwall her family home (and LA sometimes). To save money on rent since she could film from Cornwall.

As soon as I sent that I realised it doesn't make sense since you're saying that she has moved her stuff out lol ignore me..

Reactions: 3
Maybe she's going to move out of her London flat and live between Cornwall her family home (and LA sometimes). To save money on rent since she could film from Cornwall.

As soon as I sent that I realised it doesn't make sense since you're saying that she has moved her stuff out lol ignore me..
She wrote a comment saying that she’s had to go back and is now living there wonder what happened to where she was living before?

Reactions: 2
Did anyone else notice on her driving home video that she said her sister knew she was coming home but she didn’t want to drive 5 hours and no one know? So James didn’t know she was driving home?

Reactions: 9
So her sister is looking at the camera and crying it’s so fake. Her sister needs to act better 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Ahahahaha. Guys. What foolery is this. Imagine spending hundreds on Ikea and paint and other tit only to pack up shop and go straight home a mere few weeks later. She can’t even enjoy any of that decor she splurged on 🤡
She said in the comments of the new vid that she “had to” come back to London for work, which I don’t buy. She’s going back for her appointment. Her job can be done from anywhere. She can meet with her team virtually like everyone else has been doing for the last couple months. There aren’t events on atm.

Also maybe I’m horribly cynical but I agree with those of you who speculated that she went home for that box swap video. I feel like if that was really her first time seeing her mum and sister in four months, both her and her mum would be bawling - you know what she’s like

Reactions: 17
Don't think I can even hate watch her new video. I think she wanted to see her family and James wanted to see his so they agreed she would leave Cornwall. That or they broke up.

Cannot stand the constant lies and trying to keep everything mysterious all the time. Oh I had to come home for...reasons 🙄 you aren't that interesting or mysterious love.

Reactions: 18
Ahahahaha. Guys. What foolery is this. Imagine spending hundreds on Ikea and paint and other tit only to pack up shop and go straight home a mere few weeks later. She can’t even enjoy any of that decor she splurged on 🤡
She said in the comments of the new vid that she “had to” come back to London for work, which I don’t buy. She’s going back for her appointment. Her job can be done from anywhere. She can meet with her team virtually like everyone else has been doing for the last couple months. There aren’t events on atm.

Also maybe I’m horribly cynical but I agree with those of you who speculated that she went home for that box swap video. I feel like if that was really her first time seeing her mum and sister in four months, both her and her mum would be bawling - you know what she’s like
Oh so she’s moved back to London? Why did she go and see her parents then. That’s not allowed 🙄 if she’s genuinely had to go back to London for work then fair enough but I don’t understand why she went to her parents?

her work can be done from anywhere and lockdown hasn’t really ended. Events aren’t running and most offices aren’t even allowing staff back, let alone visitors - so not sure why she needed to go back to London.

Reactions: 5
Firstly. What the duck.

1. she said she had been in cornwall since just before lockdown - we all know thats a lie she was in london then went to kettering then to cornwall.

2. she said she hadnt worked out since. Another lie, the chloe ting challenge and the constant instagram and vlogs of her working out.

3. the way her car was jam packed FULL of all her belongings suggests to me that she doesnt plan on going back to cornwall for the forseeable. Why bother redecorating just to leave.

4. it was so fake! when they reunited it was all for show so i deffo believe whoever said she went back for the swap box.

5. i thought she couldnt run because of her arthritis??? Is this another lie?

6. Hasnt been to starbucks since? Well again another lie

7. why was her dog not restrained with a pet seatbelt? So dangerous for her to drive And in case of a crash.

8.shes proved that she can work anywhere so ahe doesnt need to be back in london she just wants to go for her invisalign, lip filler and nail appt

why does she feel the need to make silly lies that dont matter hahha

I agree with whoever said that she thought that she would stay in cornwall for longer but then james had last minute new plans and kicked her out essentially for his family.

I also agree that i dont believe shes living in london anymore or i think she might be moving. She goes ON and ON about how much she loves living there that I dont believe she would move out. I think shes moving flat or having someone move in or vice versa. just to free up finances to fund her LA trips.

Reactions: 24
Oh so she’s moved back to London? Why did she go and see her parents then. That’s not allowed 🙄 if she’s genuinely had to go back to London for work then fair enough but I don’t understand why she went to her parents?
I think she’s living at her parents’ for now but she said she’ll be in London next week. I think she brought all that stuff with her because she’s going to move back to her flat soon. Otherwise she would’ve left it in Cornwall if she was going back to live there in the foreseeable. Again: 🤡

I think she’s living at her parents’ for now but she said she’ll be in London next week. I think she brought all that stuff with her because she’s going to move back to her flat soon. Otherwise she would’ve left it in Cornwall if she was going back to live there in the foreseeable. Again: 🤡
I don’t understand why she’s wouldn’t go straight from Cornwall to her flat? Seems odd

Reactions: 1
I'm happy for her that she's with her family now, although all of the little lies are so annoying? Does she just forget what she says? I guess it must be difficult to keep up with them all!

Her and James's relationship is just so weird. She obviously isn't going back to Cornwall, I wonder if James will go up to London now or straight back to the USA.

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.