Emily Canham #4 She's that boring we can't even think of a title suggestion...

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
What's she going to do if she puts on weight and stretch marks hahah which will happen and we are talking about emily cangam here

Canham

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Those glasses are ugly - also, hate it when people wear glasses when they don’t need to, you’ll be crying when you can see anything and you’re stuck with them
Yh its always the big round ones too that ppl wear

• Angry
while a baby would certainly link them together forever, I don’t think he’d feel he had to stay with her as a couple/get married if she was pregnant
Yeah he would not be down, i cant see him even thinking abt proposing to her & its already been 2 years, she already seems really down, considering how shes "redecorating" "their place :love:"
Nope she wishes, i feel like hes just kicking himself that he ended up stuck with her this long for the quarantine

He was with Gabby for 7-8 years, they seemed so in love and he never proposed. This man will not be tied down, even with a baby - it would be a massive mistake to have a baby with him. She’d be such a fool!

Reactions: 12
She sound more invested in the relationship then he is she looks desperate it’s actually embarrassing 😂😂😂 and why isn’t he helping her do the room out like other partners. Would naaaa just let her do it as she begged to do it it looks like 😂

Reactions: 3
She sound more invested in the relationship then he is she looks desperate it’s actually embarrassing 😂😂😂 and why isn’t he helping her do the room out like other partners. Would naaaa just let her do it as she begged to do it it looks like 😂
It seems she thinks he should be grateful to be with a girl as slim and attractive as her, and he's not. Which is confusing for her... he's probably busy working but he doesn't come across as a great bf.

Matter of fact, not being nasty but his ex is incredibly attractive and so natural. She was really slim. Gabby too. Being with her is nothing he hasn't seen before. Come on, he even went out with Tara from EastEnders. She thinks she's the best he is going to get. Poor girl

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Those glasses are ugly - also, hate it when people wear glasses when they don’t need to, you’ll be crying when you can see anything and you’re stuck with them
Just saying, I think theyre probably blue light glasses which are pretty good if you have to look at screens a lot, they dont have a prescription and work just like sunglasses by blocking harsh lights so i dont think they harm your eyes like wearing presctiption glasses when you dont need to does

Edit to add: I wouldn't recommend watching her new urban outfitters video if you're easily triggered / have problems with food or body image x

Makes me feel super rubbish about myself as a slightly overweight person (slowly losing it 😂) when she says her legs look chunky, says she doesn't look good because she hasn't worked out lately etc when she is incredibly slim. She's tall and wears the smallest clothes sizes so she must be aware that she's very tiny so she shouldn't be saying these things!! Ahhhhhh

• Sad
  • Angry
Reactions: 27
In the first clip she said she hadn’t left the house but, that’s the day she went to Ikea , ummm

• Wow
Reactions: 13
"If you ever wanted to see me wear the least Emily outfits" - I think I speak for the country when I say that no-one has been waiting for that content, Emily. Also, she has such a huge ego with the constant references to "that's so Emily", why can't she just talk in first person?!

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Edit to add: I wouldn't recommend watching her new urban outfitters video if you're easily triggered / have problems with food or body image x

Makes me feel super rubbish about myself as a slightly overweight person (slowly losing it 😂) when she says her legs look chunky, says she doesn't look good because she hasn't worked out lately etc when she is incredibly slim. She's tall and wears the smallest clothes sizes so she must be aware that she's very tiny so she shouldn't be saying these things!! Ahhhhhh
Im sorry her youtube channel is seriously going down hill, her video on her "room transformation" which is a whole video on painting a room the same colour as it already was and changing the bedding now a video on her wearing clothes from one store all week.... like is it just me or is that not interesting at all like you can do that for every company next its going to be "i dressed like an abercrombie model for a week" *yawn*

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.