Emily Canham #4 She's that boring we can't even think of a title suggestion...

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Anyone seen Emily’s massive room renovation series on tiktok? Incredibly underwhelming and took her weeks to complete. Most tiktokers will do the whole thing condensed into one video but she did part after part so people had to keep coming back just for it to end up looking incredibly bland and boring unlike all the other incredible transformations I’ve watched on that app :/
She did a whole YouTube video on it as well
It was the most boring content and the room was equally as bland

Reactions: 7
This might shock so prepare yourself...that first date video was all a lie! I know, so hard to believe that EmLie makes stuff up to make her life seem mysterious and interesting😱 That video was indeed made in James’ house, about 6 months AFTER they started dating. EmLie tried to pretend that she flew all the way to LA for a first date. The funny thing is she’s never actually addressed that video again even after she said her and James were together. I don’t even think she can keep with with the makebelieve life she has at this point.

I actually think that’s a prime example of the tit she makes up for videos and then tries to act like it never happened when someone asks about it again. She’ll do up that house in Cornwall and then go back to London and pretend like it never happened. I mean, we should probably stop falling for this the whole time but it’s so much fun to discuss it all with you!😂
oh my god! Does this mean that the video where she “randomly bumped into him” in London and they had that really awkward conversation about tour tickets wasn’t real either?? We just saw that video the other day and my daughter said to me that part of it where she met him was “cringe” and “so staged” this would explain it if she had done it previously!

Reactions: 5
oh my god! Does this mean that the video where she “randomly bumped into him” in London and they had that really awkward conversation about tour tickets wasn’t real either?? We just saw that video the other day and my daughter said to me that part of it where she met him was “cringe” and “so staged” this would explain it if she had done it previously!
Yeah, that video was from February 2019, they’ve been together since at least June 2018 #EmLie

• Wow
Reactions: 5
WTF was that recent video, I didn't even watch it but from the thumbnail I'm facepalming. Buying a plant and new bedding is not a CRAZY RENOVATION TRANSFORMATION!

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Just imagine if your relationship was like theirs after TWO YEARS 🚩🚩🚩🚩🚩🚩🚩🚩🚩
Weird that they wouldn't put something up online to mark 2 years together, but I guess she told so many lies that she can't really come out and admit how long they've been together. Must be hard to know a date as well when they very casual, and still are by the looks of things!👀

Reactions: 9
Why does she keep mentioning pregnant youtubers and now she’s posting about birth vlogs?? Someone mentioned it further back in the thread as well.

Reactions: 4
So McFly broke the news they have signed a new record deal and will release new music this month, and James has replied to Harry saying 'congrats!! I just signed mine also 😂😂😂' - it's as though he can't cope seeing them getting attention again without wanting a piece of the action.

Wonder what Emily is thinking.

• Haha
Reactions: 26
So McFly broke the news they have signed a new record deal and will release new music this month, and James has replied to Harry saying 'congrats!! I just signed mine also 😂😂😂' - it's as though he can't cope seeing them getting attention again without wanting a piece of the action.

Wonder what Emily is thinking.
Thing is she ABSOLUTELY wants to still be a massive fangirl but now she’s with James that would be unbelievably ducking embarrassing 😂😂

Why does she keep mentioning pregnant youtubers and now she’s posting about birth vlogs?? Someone mentioned it further back in the thread as well.
Shes trying to be wifey material, its so obvious, with her all i want to do in my life is clean and cook and redecorate attitude that shes had for a while. Its like her only hobbies are being a housewife and organizing things, she also tries really really hard to be prim and proper too, its all screaming wife me up to me LOL. Idk it just irks me its like she thinks having any sort of personal hobbies that dont directly tie in to something thatd be attractive to a guy is a terrible idea. She doesnt have any friends really aside from her boyfriends and she seems to drop her family for them too. Like her vlogs are her baking or cleaning, or driving James around, like youre not a soccer mom yet Emily, I feel bad because she's going to be so sick of it by the time she actually gets married

Anyone else notice how James has been on her insta a lot more since he's been trying to promote his new album.. :unsure: First hes doing lives with her now shes posting insta stories of him singing to her, the timing just seems a little suspicious

Last edited:
Reactions: 15
Thing is she ABSOLUTELY wants to still be a massive fangirl but now she’s with James that would be unbelievably ducking embarrassing 😂😂
Yeah I'm very shocked she hasn't been tweeting about it. Remember when she had the crying fit last year when they announced new shows???😐It must have been very embarrassing to James. But then again, he embarrassed himself today with those sad sack comments. I didn't see any articles on the BBC about him last week when he signed his record deal!

Reactions: 2
Hahah it sounds all good and rosey until the divorce. James has never shown he wants to settle down with any woman. I don't think he ever does. I think his music is no1.

Reactions: 1
WTF was that recent video, I didn't even watch it but from the thumbnail I'm facepalming. Buying a plant and new bedding is not a CRAZY RENOVATION TRANSFORMATION!
Aaah you forget "10 times cooler" in lazy boring content Emily land!

Reactions: 4
Those glasses are ugly - also, hate it when people wear glasses when they don’t need to, you’ll be crying when you can see anything and you’re stuck with them

• Angry
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.