Emily Canham #4 She's that boring we can't even think of a title suggestion...

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Sorry but that last dress when she’s first talking about it you can see her nips poking through, them at the end when she’s reviewing it she has her elbows and arms across them.... much too late

Reactions: 1
Sorry but that last dress when she’s first talking about it you can see her nips poking through, them at the end when she’s reviewing it she has her elbows and arms across them.... much too late
They’re only nipples 🤷🏻‍♀️🤦🏻‍♀️ Don’t understand the shame if your nipples are showing through clothes tbh

Reactions: 9
I think the video would've been better if she showed her going about her daily life outside of her house and saying how comfortable she felt in the outfits, if she got any looks or compliments etc. I know we're in semi-lockdown but even just out for walks, supermarket, she went to ikea... (not ideal to film in a supermarket right now but even if she talked in the carpark after) just SOMETHING. Like for all we know she could have just tried those outfits on and filmed all in the same day

Reactions: 7
They’re only nipples 🤷🏻‍♀️🤦🏻‍♀️ Don’t understand the shame if your nipples are showing through clothes tbh
sorry, what i meant was, she doesn’t care to start with, then she hides them, do one or the other 😂

Reactions: 3
I don’t understand why she comments on how things cut off wrong or are too tight under the arm when it’s clear that it’s only happening because the size is too small??

Reactions: 8
Matter of fact, not being nasty but his ex is incredibly attractive and so natural. She was really slim. Gabby too. Being with her is nothing he hasn't seen before. Come on, he even went out with Tara from EastEnders. She thinks she's the best he is going to get. Poor girl
I was trying to imply that emily doesn't seem to bring much to the table other than a conventionally attractive appearance, that seems to be most of her personality and she seems to be of the belief that that alone is enough. James isn't conventionally attractive and it seems she thinks she is doing him a favour being his gf and he should be counting his lucky stars and worshipping the ground she walks on.

Like you said, all his girlfriends have been very attractive, very young, very slim and i would guess that they will be in the future too. Being wealthy is what enables this for him

I can TOTALLY see emily being Ja'ime at her school!

• Haha
James in a way with his lifestyle it can be pretty easy for him. He can pretty much get any girl he fancies and no ties to any other woman is how he likes it. The way he flashes his homes on instagram and the beach and la. It's what girls want and he will just keep taking on these girls because he is just living any man's dream.

Emily is in for a nasty surprise

Reactions: 5
James in a way with his lifestyle it can be pretty easy for him. He can pretty much get any girl he fancies and no ties to any other woman is how he likes it. The way he flashes his homes on instagram and the beach and la. It's what girls want and he will just keep taking on these girls because he is just living any man's dream.

Emily is in for a nasty surprise
He is a multi millionaire, there are plenty or people with more money than him but he has enough money to make him very attractive to a lot of women. Especially if he has properties in LA, Cornwall and possibly London.

He wrote a lot of the music for Busted, McFly and others and Busted back in the day did tour quite a lot. If he has invested wisely he probably doesn't really need to work again.

I think he loves music and that's what consumes him. I don't think he seems the type to properly settle down with anyone, at least not for a while yet. I think he might be a bit like Simon Cowell, constant long term girlfriends and then has a baby with one when he is in his 50's.

He is a multi millionaire, there are plenty or people with more money than him but he has enough money to make him very attractive to a lot of women. Especially if he has properties in LA, Cornwall and possibly London.

He wrote a lot of the music for Busted, McFly and others and Busted back in the day did tour quite a lot. If he has invested wisely he probably doesn't really need to work again.

I think he loves music and that's what consumes him. I don't think he seems the type to properly settle down with anyone, at least not for a while yet. I think he might be a bit like Simon Cowell, constant long term girlfriends and then has a baby with one when he is in his 50's.
I thought cowell was gay?

Okay so I just watched Emily’s video that she’s put up today.. that first dress she wore in it she said she hadn’t been out etc etc.. yet in her “going to IKEA for the first time Since lockdown” she’s wearing that outfit??! Also before she done her room transformation..

am I right 😂🙄

Just out of interest why do you think James is with Emily? Since it seems the general consensus is that he doesn't want to settle down with her

Reactions: 1
Just out of interest why do you think James is with Emily? Since it seems the general consensus is that he doesn't want to settle down with her
I think he likes that she's so devoted to him, it seems like she runs after him and he doesnt have to put any effort into the relationship, hes basically living the single life with the benefits of having someone to cook and clean for him and keep him company when he's lonely but none of the responsibility, whats not to like there

She's young, slim and pretty? She idolise celebs, he is was one. Her job connects him to youth audience which helps his job that he loves. She has a job thar gives her lots of free time, so always available. Thats my opinion on it.

Reactions: 9
Nope, he now has a son to his latest wife who he seems the most in love with
Well, if you come over to the Secret Celeb Gossip threads, the theory is that he has had endless beards and is actually in a long term secret relationship with Paul McKenna.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 10
If a member of what used to be a well known band asked you to come to la and treat you for a good time. Who the duck is going to say no though.

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.