Emily Canham #4 She's that boring we can't even think of a title suggestion...

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I fear you missed my point which is my fault for being vague.

It was sarcasm on my behalf as she called him “the loveliest man” when its been widely reported/ speculated that he’s quite the questionable individual. Ha ha. Widely reported that he's a racist and involved with child exploitation/ paedophilia...

Obviously unconfirmed LOL because why would they ha!

Although I feel like I should add here - you’re (meaning everyone on the thread) free to make your own judgement and conclusions of the Royal Family and Prince Charles etc. This is just my opinion in the matter after reading information posted in mass media.

I just took humour out of her tweet for those reasons.

Edit: i dont want to offend anyone with my views and opinions on the royal family
Lool duck The Royal Family - and if anyones offended i couldnt give a tit 😂

Reactions: 10
She's posing so awkwardly in her most recent Instagram pictures at the beach 😂
It's giving me Hunchback of Notre-Dame vibes (though Quasimodo deserves better than being compared to her).
IMG_6382FA87B7D2-1.jpeg

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 14
That and I think she also said she was bullied
I think both are absolute bullshit. I’ve said before on here, she definitely made out her time at school to be far worse than it was. Her mum just pandered to her being a diva and let he get away with it
Okay but she has the energy to go to disney world but not school 🙃

Reactions: 9
That and I think she also said she was bullied
I think both are absolute bullshit. I’ve said before on here, she definitely made out her time at school to be far worse than it was. Her mum just pandered to her being a diva and let he get away with it
she said in her old vlogs that when she was in school she 'had no friends' then in the assumptions video she said she was in the popular group in school?

• Haha
Reactions: 7
she said in her old vlogs that when she was in school she 'had no friends' then in the assumptions video she said she was in the popular group in school?
I get the impression she was the witch at school that always thought they were better than everyone else and used her arthritis as an excuse to not attend school as then bragged she didn’t have to go to school if she didn’t want to.

She also makes it seem like she left during the compulsory school years but literally no one would give a crap if she left during a levels. I also don’t for one second believe the bullying story it’s an easy narrative to stop others asking questions.

Reactions: 15
random thought of the day:
Imagine if they got married... Emily DEFINITELY wants a McFly song as her first dance 😂🥴

they’re so incompatible it physically hurts

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 11
Anyone else notice she took down that tik tok of her and James?

James and Katy are on a live and they’re talking about the house in Cornwall and James 100% does not wanna be there anymore 😂 they definitely ain’t moving in there together!

Last edited:
Reactions: 2
Anyone else notice she took down that tik tok of her and James?

James and Katy are on a live and they’re talking about the house in Cornwall and James 100% does not wanna be there anymore 😂 they definitely ain’t moving in there together!
I missed it! What did he say? Any other good gossip?

Reactions: 4
I missed it! What did he say? Any other good gossip?
Someone asked if Emily was going to move to Cornwall permanently and she was like ‘well I do really like it here’
And James piped up like WELL I AHVE DEFINITELY DONE MY TIME HERE
And she looked all mardy and was like ‘you’re not in prison’

he also complained that the live only had like 80 people and was like ‘let’s do it on yours, we had so many people on yours’ and she refused because her ‘battery was dying’ seems like he really wants her followers engagement at a time when both him and Katy are releasing music I WONDER WHY 🤔🤔🤔

it was pretty boring other than that.
Katy is really pretty and actually has talent and personality. James should go out with her

Reactions: 20
Someone asked if Emily was going to move to Cornwall permanently and she was like ‘well I do really like it here’
And James piped up like WELL I AHVE DEFINITELY DONE MY TIME HERE
And she looked all mardy and was like ‘you’re not in prison’

he also complained that the live only had like 80 people and was like ‘let’s do it on yours, we had so many people on yours’ and she refused because her ‘battery was dying’ seems like he really wants her followers engagement at a time when both him and Katy are releasing music I WONDER WHY 🤔🤔🤔

it was pretty boring other than that.
Katy is really pretty and actually has talent and personality. James should go out with her

Very surprising that they're still down there. He sounds very fed up. Did he get hate from his friends and family for how he carried on at the start of the pandemic that he's now staying put to make a show of following rules? I thought he'd go home to work with Chris on music.

That's so bad about openly asking her to go on her live for more followers. I'm actually cringing.

Reactions: 5
I fear you missed my point which is my fault for being vague.

It was sarcasm on my behalf as she called him “the loveliest man” when its been widely reported/ speculated that he’s quite the questionable individual. Ha ha. Widely reported that he's a racist and involved with child exploitation/ paedophilia...

Obviously unconfirmed LOL because why would they ha!

Although I feel like I should add here - you’re (meaning everyone on the thread) free to make your own judgement and conclusions of the Royal Family and Prince Charles etc. This is just my opinion in the matter after reading information posted in mass media.

I just took humour out of her tweet for those reasons.

Edit: i dont want to offend anyone with my views and opinions on the royal family
Oopsy 😮

Anyone seen Emily’s massive room renovation series on tiktok? Incredibly underwhelming and took her weeks to complete. Most tiktokers will do the whole thing condensed into one video but she did part after part so people had to keep coming back just for it to end up looking incredibly bland and boring unlike all the other incredible transformations I’ve watched on that app :/

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.