Emily Canham #4 She's that boring we can't even think of a title suggestion...

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Omg I can’t deal with the lying. Your content is also horrendous - regurgitating tik tok footage. She said she loved the colour - erm didn’t James tweet about this. And you stripped this basic room to film a video of it not even being completly transformed just even more basic than it was before.

Reactions: 7
she had obviously been crying when she was talking about how bad her hay fever was again haha.

why is she doing a fashion parade and so many outfit changes to paint a room 😂

the colour is so grey even on camera so how could she not tell? Also if you want the room to be white white then that’s what you need to buy 🤦🏼‍♀️

The room looks essentially the same hahaha

Reactions: 5
Change of subject but just seen James’ Instagram story and it looks like he has actually shaved his ‘beard’ off.
Reckon all the age comments on her live got to him? 😂
If anything he looks older without it too oops

• Haha
Reactions: 6
The room looks no different... genuinely all it looks like is that she’s changed the bedding. I can’t believe she even uploaded that

• Haha
Reactions: 12
So she spent like 4 days painting the room lilac only to have a witch fit that she doesn’t like it, paint it white (which is the colour it was anyway) and that’s a ‘crazy transformation’ 🙄. Why didn’t she do a test patch on the wall like most people do to make sure she liked the colour when it was dry? Would have saved herself (and viewers watching!) a lot of time.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
It really was a pathetic "transformation" and also hilarious that she ended up with a lilac room 🤣 bet she was gutted 😂😂
Like someone said above, it literally looks like shes just tidied up and put some different bedding on 😂 If I hadnt watched the whole vlog (which I now regret) and just saw the before and after I wouldnt have even noticed anything other than maybe the new headboard and bedding. Wtf was the point 🤷🏻‍♀️

And why is she being so precious about it not being the room she sleeps in and that she doesn't want to film their bedroom? She's constantly filming in her bedroom in London that they share and she's filmed in James bedroom in LA lots of times, even back when she was pretending that they weren't together she was in there filming. There are 5 or 6 bedrooms in that place, she could have done something cool with that room if it's where she films instead of it still looking the damn same. Oh Emily, stay basic!

And why is she being so precious about it not being the room she sleeps in and that she doesn't want to film their bedroom? She's constantly filming in her bedroom in London that they share and she's filmed in James bedroom in LA lots of times, even back when she was pretending that they weren't together she was in there filming. There are 5 or 6 bedrooms in that place, she could have done something cool with that room if it's where she films instead of it still looking the damn same. Oh Emily, stay basic!
Surely they don’t even need a bed in that room? Like you say there’s several other rooms so she could literally do anything with the room unless James won’t let her

And why is she being so precious about it not being the room she sleeps in and that she doesn't want to film their bedroom? She's constantly filming in her bedroom in London that they share and she's filmed in James bedroom in LA lots of times, even back when she was pretending that they weren't together she was in there filming. There are 5 or 6 bedrooms in that place, she could have done something cool with that room if it's where she films instead of it still looking the damn same. Oyh Emily, stay basic!
Proberly been told it's not to change so much if it's his or his family's home as well. It's not up to her so doing a fresh coat of pretty much the same colour is her way of acting like she can do more than she can

Reactions: 4
The one thing that struck me was her lack of personality?! A long ass 20-minute video of nothing but her commentary and she just has NO personality!! She’s not funny or charming or quirky or interesting...I’ve just never known someone so vanilla. I almost feel bad for her. I can’t believe she spent four days painting it purple only to paint it back white 😂😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Beginning of the video “obviously I don’t sleep in here”. End “this bedding is a dream to sleep in” 😂 Thought you didn’t sleep in there Em-lie

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Just watched her day 7 tiktok of the room reveal. Cringe at the “Im a bit behind with my Tiktoks (wtf??) so head over to my YouTube to see the final product before anyone else” 🙄🙄

• Haha
I got bored a second in. She needs to rap up this career now, go find a supermarket job. Shes putting years on James. All this because she thought she'd be knocking around with Danny Jones being with James and James needed a rebound.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
I just think her content is so boring, she just did that room to have something to make tiktoks/a youtube video about and it was an epic fail, literally looks like the exact same room, she painted the walls the same colour as they already were, changed the bedding and got a plant and thats worthy of a whole "serious room transformation" also really how is this the crazy room? Like what is crazy about it.

Did anyone else see her tiktok from 2 hours ago? The one about James liking other girls pics on insta and hes just like "yupp i do that" Idk i just think its pretty funny
🙃

What kind of "transformation" was that? 😂 An American YouTuber called Mia Maples does insane transformations on her relatives homes and they are incredible! Also notice how Emily had to make a point that her other Ray bans are probably in LA 😐 she really is holding onto this "omggg look at me I'm dating a guy in a band and we go to LA all the time" shut the heck up Emilie.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.