Emily Canham #4 She's that boring we can't even think of a title suggestion...

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
What’s the deal with Katy for Kings? Is she dating James’ brother Chris? Was she friends with Emily pre james? Or knows her through Chris?

What’s the deal with Katy for Kings? Is she dating James’ brother Chris? Was she friends with Emily pre james? Or knows her through Chris?
I think Chris has worked with Katy/is friends with her, he is or at least was dating a girl called Charlotte (if you look through his IG he has photos with her). Not sure how or when Emily and Katy met though!

Reactions: 1
I think Katie knows Emily through Chris. And now Katie is trying to ride Emily’s coattails to get her name out there. James seems a bit obsessed with her tbh. He keeps mentioning her and he flew her over to America to work on songs. It reminds me of the situation with Portia Conn before he started dating her.

Reactions: 8
I think Katie knows Emily through Chris. And now Katie is trying to ride Emily’s coattails to get her name out there. James seems a bit obsessed with her tbh. He keeps mentioning her and he flew her over to America to work on songs. It reminds me of the situation with Portia Conn before he started dating her.
KATY has worked with the likes of mileyCyrus so could be a way to try get to different people in that world for him. I agree she's using Emily by the looks of it

Reactions: 3
Idk i remember Emily going to one of her concerts a while back and she was all on about how she just is obsessed with her music :rolleyes:

llll
Idk i remember Emily going to one of her concerts a while back and she was all on about how she just is obsessed with her music :rolleyes:
Maybe James is managing this Katy person (cant say I've ever heard of her) - He seems to be pushing her to his followers and hyped her in the live a couple night ago as well. Emily hyping up her music for him as well.

Reactions: 2
Emily trying to stick out a butt that she doesnt have
Jeez, she is painfully thin. Also, her 'painting clothes' consist of her wearing her brand new sports bra, brand new tie dyed designer tshirt, brand new joggers. My painting clothes consist of old joggers and tshirts that I don't mind getting paint all over. She has more money than sense.

Reactions: 16
KATY has worked with the likes of mileyCyrus so could be a way to try get to different people in that world for him. I agree she's using Emily by the looks of it
I think she’s just a young up and coming singer. I googled to see the Miley connection and the only thing that links them is John Fields who works with James on a lot of Busted stuff and he worked with Miley like 10 years ago.

In Katy’s Instagram post for Emily’s birthday, she said that she can’t wait for people to see what they’ve been working on together...wonder what that could be about...

In Katy’s Instagram post for Emily’s birthday, she said that she can’t wait for people to see what they’ve been working on together...wonder what that could be about...
From memory I'm sure Emily has made a few quips/references to singing. I really hope she isn't going to try and release a single, it'll be like the time she tried to break the modelling world and shot 1 Christmas campaign with (was it) Abercrombe or Urban Outfitters and that was it - so in her mind she was basically the next Kate Moss or Naomi Campbell 🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Katy has worked with James and his brother Chris song writing. If you look on her insta there is a whole saved story of where she was at James’ house writing music.

Last night on the live Katy said she knew jakes and only met Emily through him and now they’re best friends 🙄

Katy has worked with James and his brother Chris song writing. If you look on her insta there is a whole saved story of where she was at James’ house writing music.

Last night on the live Katy said she knew jakes and only met Emily through him and now they’re best friends 🙄

Wonder how long that will last for them both 🙄

This is so so true, I remember he kept going on and on about Portia and took her on his acoustic tour then ended up leaving Gabby for her - they write music that was released I believe.

Reactions: 2
Jeez, she is painfully thin. Also, her 'painting clothes' consist of her wearing her brand new sports bra, brand new tie dyed designer tshirt, brand new joggers. My painting clothes consist of old joggers and tshirts that I don't mind getting paint all over. She has more money than sense.
It was all gifted (ahem *begged for*).

Why did she get bedding for her new room thats "a dream to sleep on" when she says she doesnt sleep in there 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.