Emily Canham #4 She's that boring we can't even think of a title suggestion...

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So her make over for the room was just painting a white room, white
or purple apparently 😂😂😂 the room transformation was always going to be so basic anyway. Someone asked in comments if James was gonna help and he said he was but not filming it

Reactions: 2
So her make over for the room was just painting a white room, white
And she didn’t even paint it white!!! If you want white you get Brilliant White! That colour French Mist does have a lilac tinge to it! My mother drove me up the wall with colours when she was looking for a light grey colour. Most of them are too blue/purple! And the in her TikTok videos today she was surprised she had to paint the whole room to match and not just one wall🤦🏼‍♀️

Reactions: 4
And she didn’t even paint it white!!! If you want white you get Brilliant White! That colour French Mist does have a lilac tinge to it! My mother drove me up the wall with colours when she was looking for a light grey colour. Most of them are too blue/purple! And the in her TikTok videos today she was surprised she had to paint the whole room to match and not just one wall🤦🏼‍♀️
Slightly off topic here but did you manage to find a light grey paint in the end? I’ve been searching for ages 🤦🏼‍♀️

Reactions: 1
Slightly off topic here but did you manage to find a light grey paint in the end? I’ve been searching for ages 🤦🏼‍♀️
We mixed our own! We got a big bucket of white and added in a tiny bit of dark grey until we got a colour we liked. All the standard greys looked too blue/purple on the walls. Just mix the whole batch at the same time and it works great!

We mixed our own! We got a big bucket of white and added in a tiny bit of dark grey until we got a colour we liked. All the standard greys looked too blue/purple on the walls. Just mix the whole batch at the same time and it works great!
Ah perfect, thanks! Yes I’ve found the same thing and thought it was strange when I saw Emily using it and describing it as off white.

Try Dulux Pebble Shore - it has a warm undertone so not blue at all. Just used it in my bathroom and liked it so much I just started painting my bedroom in it too.

Reactions: 3
I used Farrow & Ball Ammonite throughout my house but had it mixed by Valspar. I found it to be the perfect light grey, not too blue, not too purple and not too brown ☺

Her tik tok videos are so dramatic - "the electricians will rip up the whole floor". Ummm....the floor seemed very intact to me. I feel like she unnecessarily lies/ misdirects to amp up drama. I would like her if she was honest and real in her videos.

Also I think James doesn't engage with her because she doesn't listen. Just does her own thing which can be disrespectful to the partner.

Reactions: 10
Anyone see her on insta live with Katy for kings? Not sure how long they were already on for but I caught last bit.

someone said Katy & Emily are closer in age than Emily & James and seemed like he got really annoyed about it cause he said he was going to go hang out with his 70 year old friends and walked off.

he did eventually come back and said if I shaved my beard off would I look younger and Emily got really pissy and was like can we just stop. Seems like their age gap is definitely a touchy subject.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
He was filming her get ready vid or whatever it was titled, and at least she seemed flirty with him in that, so i assume that there must be some chemistry there that is usually well hidden.

I am not sure why she is wasting her time and money decorating a house she doesn't live in, or own.

Reactions: 3
He was filming her get ready vid or whatever it was titled, and at least she seemed flirty with him in that, so i assume that there must be some chemistry there that is usually well hidden.

I am not sure why she is wasting her time and money decorating a house she doesn't live in, or own.
Classic move thinking it will make her seem like a serious relationship or wifey type

Anyone see her on insta live with Katy for kings? Not sure how long they were already on for but I caught last bit.

someone said Katy & Emily are closer in age than Emily & James and seemed like he got really annoyed about it cause he said he was going to go hang out with his 70 year old friends and walked off.

he did eventually come back and said if I shaved my beard off would I look younger and Emily got really pissy and was like can we just stop. Seems like their age gap is definitely a touchy subject.
That 70 year old comment was most likely sarcasticeven in my late twenties I've said things like that.

Last edited:
Reactions: 4
I caught the very start of the live and someone asked if Emily's mum finds it weird she's dating an older man and he went on quite a long rant about how he's not that old and he's 36 not 70. he didn't actually address if her mum finds it weird or not, instead of talking about the age gap he basically made it all about himself and how he's actually quite young (his age seems to be a touchy topic for him!) Emily didn't say anything at all just sat there giggling and the Katy girl looked really uncomfortable and changed the topic. Someone also asked if Katy was his daughter 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Classic move thinking it will make her seem like a serious relationship or wifey type

That 70 year old comment was most likely sarcasticeven in my late twenties I've said things like that.
it wasn’t so much just that comment but the whole way he was acting about it, Katy feeling bad and Emily getting pissed off with it too.

I caught the very start of the live and someone asked if Emily's mum finds it weird she's dating an older man and he went on quite a long rant about how he's not that old and he's 36 not 70. he didn't actually address if her mum finds it weird or not, instead of talking about the age gap he basically made it all about himself and how he's actually quite young (his age seems to be a touchy topic for him!) Emily didn't say anything at all just sat there giggling and the Katy girl looked really uncomfortable and changed the topic. Someone also asked if Katy was his daughter 😂
You do realise as you get older espically to guys it's touchy subject. Anyone over 30 is considered old to younger teens and it's not the case !

And well her fan base no wonder he got annoyed

Who is this Em Shel girl?! She is OBSESSED with Emily. I get being good friends with someone and commenting a lot on their socials but she is literally all over Emily, not even Anastasia and Saffron are this bad and they’re meant to be best friends.
She is another YouTuber. I had to search and it was a quick search but does fitness, haul videos typical YouTuber ones from what I saw

Proberly sucking up to her because of her relationship or something

Who is this Em Shel girl?! She is OBSESSED with Emily. I get being good friends with someone and commenting a lot on their socials but she is literally all over Emily, not even Anastasia and Saffron are this bad and they’re meant to be best friends.
They’re both as bad as each other, her thread is more active than Emily’s on here, they’re both fake as anything and legit just use each other to look they’ve they got an “internet” best friend or any kind of friend tbh

do join us on the em Shel thread. She’s a grubby, beggy liar. Latest lies include pretending her mums dog is her dog and that shes not left her flat since lockdown began even though she drove somewhere to meet the dog.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.