Emily Canham #4 She's that boring we can't even think of a title suggestion...

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
One thing we haven’t thought about but maybe James is deciding to move back to the UK. I can’t see it happening but also she doesn’t technically need to be in London to do her job. Most of her uploads are from her house and involve no one else. She doesn’t go to many/any events either.

Reactions: 2
Her career is already dwindling massively.
And it does seem like they’re gonna be moving down there, I can’t help but think it’s a terrible move on her part... at least in London there was more of a chance for her to make content with other people and that kinda thing... she couldn’t be further away from all of that now.

Reactions: 4
Hang on, at the beginning of the "Ikea for the first time" video she says "we went to Homesense yesterday" they drove from Cornwall to Taunton (the nearest one) just to go shopping for useless tat for the house??? Or is it for an upcoming haul video?
Turning into a home account now are we? 🙄

• Wow
Reactions: 5
What I don’t get it, restrictions have been relaxed a lot more now so why is she still acting like they’re having to bunk down? I reckon she’s enjoying playing happily families with James and Cody. She could easily go back to London now? But has anyone else noticed more and more bits and pieces from her place turning up in vlogs etc? I reckon she’s been back to London for a few bits like her precious Le creuset kitchen bits. I don’t understand either why she’s spending so much money to do a garden project and all of the artificial plants everywhere when they’re only staying there temporarily. Also it’s not her house!

Reactions: 7
What I don’t get it, restrictions have been relaxed a lot more now so why is she still acting like they’re having to bunk down? I reckon she’s enjoying playing happily families with James and Cody. She could easily go back to London now? But has anyone else noticed more and more bits and pieces from her place turning up in vlogs etc? I reckon she’s been back to London for a few bits like her precious Le creuset kitchen bits. I don’t understand either why she’s spending so much money to do a garden project and all of the artificial plants everywhere when they’re only staying there temporarily. Also it’s not her house!
wouldn’t surprise me. Emily’s mate Em Sheldon went from London to Leeds to stroke her mums new dog (but is pretending it’s her dog). I’m sure they just use videos and pictures they’ve taken other days to post as though they are in their usual location but behind the scenes they are off travelling. Obviously you can travel now so why pretend? It’s because they know they’ll get a backlash for travelling for such frivolous reasons

Yeah why would you spend all that money on decorating a place you’ll only temporarily be at? I’m guessing lockdown was the best thing that ever happened to her relationship - looks like now she’s moving in with James...but she’s always banging on about how London is her favourite place because “anything is possible” so I’m surprised. Also she’ll be so isolated in Cornwall. She hardly has friends anyway but she literally will have no one down there

The vlogs make it so obvious she reads here Hi Emily 👋🏻

she said oh look at me talking about my height again. If you didn’t know I’m 5ft 10 and it’s the same height as me she says while standing next to a 170cm plant. Don’t try and tell me it’s the pot either! 😂

it’s definitely cringe she’s going to this much effort when she doesn’t even officially live there. I love that James bought a load of stuff she doesn’t like but she can’t say tit cause its his house haha

• Haha
Reactions: 14
According to the vlogs they've been to Homesense (Taunton) and Ikea x 2 this weeks - that's about 450 miles in total. Just to buy pointless crap for a house they don't even live in full time. Before James came running back to the UK, just in case he caught Covid in the US and had to pay for his treatment, when was the last time he was even at that house???
🙄

• Sad
Reactions: 6
I actually don't think they're moving in there, she's just spending money to use it as content for her dwindling career. She's such an idiot to do something like that.

It makes zero sense for either of them to move down there permanently, they don't have any family or friends nearby and James lives in LA. If they are moving in there something major has happened, she is either pregnant or planning to be, something happened with James' US visa, money issues or family issues etc.

I agree, I would not be surprised to hear that she secretly went back to London and moved her stuff out because she really does have half her house down there at this point and she's so mean with money, I'd say it killed her to pay out money on the London flat during this.

I think she thinks she’s gonna make it look really cool but it’s gonna look tacky as duck. All of those fake plants are hideous

Reactions: 3
Is James really shy and reserved so he doesn't like being in her videos? Or does he have that sense of entitlement that a lot of celebs have where he thinks he's above everyone else and will only make content if his 'fans' pay for it (e.g. by going on tour)?? If he was more involved in her videos, he could really help her out in terms of views and subscribers. It could make him seem more relevant as well.

Reactions: 2
For about 1/4 of the items in the haul she says that she doesn't like it but James does so they got it. If they are going to make that their joint home then you'd think they would pick things they both like. If me and my partner were decorating we wouldn't buy anything that one of us dislikes....maybe it's because he still sees it as 100% his house only 🤷🏼‍♀️😂

So Emilie to try and seem so cool and elusive with her 'I travel a lot and have homes in London, LA, Cornwall and Northampton so never live anywhere permanently, aha' style response.
It is so obvious, based on her previous relationships, that if James asked her to move in permanently, she wouldn't think twice 🤣🤣

For about 1/4 of the items in the haul she says that she doesn't like it but James does so they got it. If they are going to make that their joint home then you'd think they would pick things they both like. If me and my partner were decorating we wouldn't buy anything that one of us dislikes....maybe it's because he still sees it as 100% his house only 🤷🏼‍♀️😂
Because it is 100% his house only. She is essentially there as a guest. Once their relationship has fizzled out she will never set foot in that house again and has zero claim to it either.

Attachments

Reactions: 6
So Emilie to try and seem so cool and elusive with her 'I travel a lot and have homes in London, LA, Cornwall and Northampton so never live anywhere permanently, aha' style response.
It is so obvious, based on her previous relationships, that if James asked her to move in permanently, she wouldn't think twice 🤣🤣

Because it is 100% his house only. She is essentially there as a guest. Once their relationship has fizzled out she will never set foot in house again 😂
I was just about to post this 🤣 yeah she's just making a joke about it because James hasn't asked her

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.