Emily Canham #4 She's that boring we can't even think of a title suggestion...

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I laughed at how she bought TEN of those IKEA bags...probably to pack all this stuff up when he inevitably kicks her out!

And how does she not know if she has a 5 foot plant in her London apartment or not! She tries to act like she’s so cool, and omg did you know she moves around SO much??...but ends up sounding like such an idiot.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Does anyone know why he lives in LA? Is it just cause he can? Doesn't the rest of Busted live in the UK?

The thing is, when she was with Jake, that was her content, and she's had another boyfriend who was in videos (I think, I didn't watch her much after Jake, so I could be wrong) so now James doesn't want to be in videos I bet she's struggling for ideas

Reactions: 1
I wonder if James is a bit embarrassed of Emily if his friends and their wives are all much older than Emily and have careers in traditional media rather than social media. Maybe they look down their noses a bit?

Reactions: 8
I can totally imagine James being really aloof with her. Not actually invested in the relationship but just keeping her around as to a young attractive women for when it suits him. And her doing everything to try and please him because he's famous and linked to her favourite band. She loves the image she gets to portray but actually she's miserable? That's the impression I get from their relationship.

The other option is that they've just really private but that's hard to believe considering how much she loves attention and flaunting everything else in her life 🤷🏼‍♀️

Reactions: 8
I wonder if James is a bit embarrassed of Emily if his friends and their wives are all much older than Emily and have careers in traditional media rather than social media. Maybe they look down their noses a bit?
I've always thought James was mortified by her, which kinda made me feel a bit bad for Emily. He went to great lengths to try hide it but it was painfully and hilariously obvious for months. I think he would have preferred a it to be a fling and for it not to be made public. I think when it did come out someone said something to him and now he's clinging into it for dear life because he knows people will probably mock him that he's broken up with another girl. That comment he wrote for her birthday was really telling imo, when someone tries to joke about something like that its usually because it bothered them, but they're trying to act like it didn't.

Reactions: 3
I feel embarrassed for her. Buying stuff for a house she doesn’t live in, clearing out a house of stuff that isn’t hers?, doing projects on different rooms that aren’t her and even buying a bleeping headboard? She’s actually stressing me out. It’s seriously rude that she’s taking over his house this much.
And she must know how her relationship comes across online and she’s playing up to it. “You only see like 16 minutes of my day” (something she said to defend her sad birthday vlog) , yeah but you normally show the best parts so wtf are you doing.

get out of that house and that relationship Emily
It’s been nearly 3 years and there’s no real commitment

Reactions: 9
Who knows, maybe he has asked her to move in... I just feel like if he had and she was moving there then there would be no reason to keep it quiet?

I wonder if maybe he’s going back to LA and she’s gonna pay him to live there. Essentially then he gets mothered when he comes back to this country and has a steady income/housekeeper from it?

Bet when lockdown is over she’ll never step foot in this house again 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 2
I feel for her I really do. When I was 23 I made similar mistakes... stayed in tit relationships desperately trying to please the other half, thinking it was better to be together rather than alone. How bloody idiotic in hindsight! I only really feel like I properly know who I am now, at 29.

Reactions: 4
I feel for her I really do. When I was 23 I made similar mistakes... stayed in tit relationships desperately trying to please the other half, thinking it was better to be together rather than alone. How bloody idiotic in hindsight! I only really feel like I properly know who I am now, at 29.
Ditto! I’m 29 and feel the same. I finally feel like I know who I am. She’s making mistakes and she will realise it soon, as she’s not realising it through people telling her. I just think if there was something more committed about their relationship (like he had asked her to move in) she’d be shouting from the roof about it

Is James really shy and reserved so he doesn't like being in her videos? Or does he have that sense of entitlement that a lot of celebs have where he thinks he's above everyone else and will only make content if his 'fans' pay for it (e.g. by going on tour)?? If he was more involved in her videos, he could really help her out in terms of views and subscribers. It could make him seem more relevant as well.
I dont think he cares enough about her to be in them tbh

Reactions: 1
Ridiculous £90 tree. No offence but it’s not your house, James is probably worth more than you let him buy what he likes! Don’t need to be passive agreesive. Urgh she is so rude
Thats a heck of a lot of stuff to buy for a house youre not going to be in for much longer! I feel like shes really stubborn and doesnt listen to other people, like who moves out with their bf after quitting school at 17? She does what she want and everyone lets her even if it will bite her in the butt eventually. It has been almost 3 years yet he seems like James barely wants to be seen with her, it seems like theyve been dating for 2 months by how he acts. Like what is one nice thing he has done for her? She was bragging so much about Jake, and how he'd go above and beyond for her, then bragging with that cruise with Charlie, I cant imagine James is doing stuff for her that shes not sharing. As far as i know he hasnt even bought her anything for Christmas/Her Bday/Their anniversary ( does anyone even know when that is? -> Lol nope because theres no nice dinner or gesture or photo he posted for her to share )

Last edited:
He's probably realised that because she's been so careless with her social media, any fan can find that house now. He needs someone in it full time when he's in LA. If Emily moves in, full time security 😂

It kind of annoyed me that Emily mentioned at least twice in her Ikea vlog how happy the staff were to be back at work and have a purpose. Projection much?? Some employees may be happy to be back, but others must be worried about returning to work in customer facing roles.

• Heart
Reactions: 22
It kind of annoyed me that Emily mentioned at least twice in her Ikea vlog how happy the staff were to be back at work and have a purpose. Projection much?? Some employees may be happy to be back, but others must be worried about returning to work in customer facing roles.
Came off so condescending when she’s never had a real world job 🙄

Reactions: 13
I've never looked at James' insta properly, but on his birthday post for Emily he put, "Emily Canham is 23 today which means my friends get to judge me a little less 🤣🤣"

A) why the duck would you put the full name of your girlfriend?? idk just seems weird, like she's a stranger or just a brand and B) loooool that proves he must have so many people in his ear thinking it's weird regarding their age difference

Reactions: 15
I've never looked at James' insta properly, but on his birthday post for Emily he put, "Emily Canham is 23 today which means my friends get to judge me a little less 🤣🤣"

A) why the duck would you put the full name of your girlfriend?? idk just seems weird, like she's a stranger or just a brand and B) loooool that proves he must have so many people in his ear thinking it's weird regarding their age difference
Agreed, I don’t like how he has worded that, I know he is talking about her age but ‘my friends get to judge me a little less’ is so insulting to her! It’s like he thinks he can do better when in actual fact I think she could do so much better! He is so arrogant! I have only recently started watching her and I have watched quite a few videos from the last couple of years at first I thought she was annoying but I actually think she is quite sweet, a little bit cringe and attention seeking but overall pretty harmless, I might be missing something but just what I have seen so far. However the one thing I have picked up that I don’t like is how she is quite secretive and she does it deliberately and it’s annoying like with the Chanel bag she actually seemed shocked people were asking to see it and then she made them wait till Christmas Day obviously it’s to get her views up but it was weird. Now she’s doing the same with her living situation I don’t understand why she doesn’t just say what she’s doing. Lastly one thing I noticed as I didn’t watch some of the videos in order was a first date make up tutorial in LA the house she got ready in looked really similar to the house she was in (James I think?) on her NYE video in LA which then made me think was she lying about the first date?! I could be wrong it just looked very similar.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.