Emily Canham #4 She's that boring we can't even think of a title suggestion...

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Her morning chores 😂 she really is his maid isn’t she?

This video, the voiceover... so cringe. Why she keep talking about all the exciting things she’s got coming up? Girl you’ve got nothing going on.

What’s your opinion on this shoutout thing at the end? I find it super weird and bordering on creepy tbh. She’s obviously told them all to use her go on private trick but you can see from their profile photos that a lot of these people she is giving shoutouts to are like 12 years old. I assume there’s are the people that are in a group chat with her. It just doesn’t sit right with me.

Reactions: 5
As if she stands at the sink every morning staring at herself pouting with her arse sticking out. Give me a break!

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Anyone else not understand how that video can make her sooooo happy when it was so horrendously executed and embarrassing?
Is it just because James filmed it? Probably 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 9
She does not do stretches on the beach, if she had been doing that she would have posted about it before.

Why does she need to empty the dishwasher everyday or even twice a day??? It cannot be full with just the two of them being in the house!

Reactions: 14
The end made me laugh. Why were those chairs across the path like that? And keys in the outside of the door? Lazy.

Reactions: 6
Spent all that money in Ikea, but can't afford a gate to keep the dog in the garden 😂
James doesn't need one, not his dog, they'll both be gone sooner than later.

It seems really sad at casa busted with emily being his mum, and he's being a stroppy teenager. 😯

She says in her morning routine that she is so thankful that her boyfriend let her stay with him during the lockdown and how amazing he is because of it..... theyve been together for 2.5 years.... thats just a normal thing to do, you shouldnt have to thank your bf of almost 3 years whose long distance that he lets you stay with him :rolleyes:

Reactions: 13
First time poster - loooong time reader.

Did anyone notice her tweet her amazon wishlist but also try to be super clever by asking for others to send her theirs (tenner says she looked at nobodys)

Is it just me or is that really weird / beggy/ show off? Like shes got high end baking trays?! I get them for a few quid from Wilkos and they work perfectly fine!

Also I'm not a wishlist person but am I right in thinking that by posting that some poor bugger could essentially buy her something from that list as a gift? This girl is so desperate it makes me feel sorry for how sad she is.

I've always tried to give her the benefit of the doubt I'm 28 in a long term relationship who has worked so hard to own a home and build a nice life and it's so painful watching her get it on a plate because shes slim and pretty. But then on the flipside her lack of real relationships (friends) and having to pass off freebies as birthday presents, her constant flippant lies / 'that's so emily' and 100% is just me that does that and no one else behaviour or her awful example shes setting for her young following of her body/calorie issues just makes it so much harder to make her likeable. -
I really wish her food/body relationship was something she would come to realise or seek help for because (and I think any woman would agree) it's so clear she has a serious issue there which I want her to desperately recognise as it's not good for her younger following to think that thats what every girl can look like and I've wondered a few times why her management havent stepped in on those types of videos.

I'll stop rambling now but she just irks me, this life wont last forever and I dont think she understands that at all. Also of all the 'merch' she wants to release she wants it to do with food.....what even!!

• Heart
Reactions: 10

Did anyone notice her tweet her amazon wishlist but also try to be super clever by asking for others to send her theirs (tenner says she looked at nobodys)

Is it just me or is that really weird / beggy/ show off? Like shes got high end baking trays?! I get them for a few quid from Wilkos and they work perfectly fine!

Also I'm not a wishlist person but am I right in thinking that by posting that some poor bugger could essentially buy her something from that list as a gift? This girl is so desperate it makes me feel sorry for how sad she is.

I've always tried to give her the benefit of the doubt I'm 28 in a long term relationship who has worked so hard to own a home and build a nice life and it's so painful watching her get it on a plate because shes slim and pretty. But then on the flipside her lack of real relationships (friends) and having to pass off freebies as birthday presents, her constant flippant lies / 'that's so emily' and 100% is just me that does that and no one else behaviour or her awful example shes setting for her young following of her body/calorie issues just makes it so much harder to make her likeable. -
I really wish her food/body relationship was something she would come to realise or seek help for because (and I think any woman would agree) it's so clear she has a serious issue there which I want her to desperately recognise as it's not good for her younger following to think that thats what every girl can look like and I've wondered a few times why her management havent stepped in on those types of videos.

I'll stop rambling now but she just irks me, this life wont last forever and I dont think she understands that at all. Also of all the 'merch' she wants to release she wants it to do with food.....what even!!
Yeah a lot of influencers have been making posts like "what i eat in a day to lose weight" or "how i stay skinny" its really messed up, ive always thought its unattractive how skinny she is, especially considering now its more popular to have a bit of weight on and a bit more of a bum, for some reason shes obsessed with looking like a stick

Her face and neck show how thin she’s become! This wasn’t even as bad as I reckon it currently it
Yeah her face looks like a skeleton to me, like very unhealthy, also we all know she only keeps Adam around to try to make James jealous

Reactions: 2
She keeps referring to “my room” “my bedroom” and showed that as where she wakes up. Do her and James sleep in separate rooms??

She keeps referring to “my room” “my bedroom” and showed that as where she wakes up. Do her and James sleep in separate rooms??
She made a point in a vlog the other day of being like ‘OBVIOUSLY I just mean where I film and get ready and have my wardrobe and stuff’ in regards to people questioning it but there’s literally no intimate chemistry between them so who knows 🤷🏻‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 7

I noticed her tweet the amazon wish list and forgot to mention it on here. Her minions will have definitely bought her something from there which is ridiculous.

Reactions: 3
She made a point in a vlog the other day of being like ‘OBVIOUSLY I just mean where I film and get ready and have my wardrobe and stuff’ in regards to people questioning it but there’s literally no intimate chemistry between them so who knows 🤷🏻‍♀️
Yeah but why would she show her waking up in that room? Maybe it was a slip bc they really do sleep in separate beds, honestly doesnt seem too weird coming from Emily she seems really uptight and i cant imagine her sharing a bed with anyone bc then it wouldnt be 100% how she wants it to be, either that or she doesnt want to show her and James real bedroom because it doesnt fit the "goals"

A bit late to the Ikea haul party
but the plant is “so not my vibe”

well it’s “so not your house” either hun so suck it up buttercup.

He can fill it with as many fake plants and fake girlfriends as he likes 😬
Now go empty the dishwasher....

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.