Emily Canham #4 She's that boring we can't even think of a title suggestion...

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Would explain her saying that her living situation would be changing very soon
I feel like it would be very James to get her pregnant and then plonk her in a house at the furthest point in the country...then head off back to LA by himself and visit once a year!🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 13
I don’t think they have discussed what will happen after James is allowed to fly back to LA and she’s just dying for him to ask her to go with him.

what was in that vlog?Baking bread and what else? It was so dead I honestly can’t remember unless that was the one with her painting her nails which was clearly an ad. Wonder if it actually did get taken down.

Attachments

Reactions: 1
What will be interesting is when he goes to LA if she’s even allowed - they’re not accepting any Visas currently so she can’t even go with him, he can go tomorrow if he wants as he lives there. But I’ve read they might not even allow people to fly their on holiday until Winter / Next year.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Could you imagine if she had a kid though 😂

the first ever influencer who fits into the same clothes as her newborn.

”who wore it best - my baby or me. (Size 6-12 months try on haul)“

• Haha
Reactions: 70
I'm so confused. Is that their permanent address now? Why spend all that money on home decor if it's just a stopgap

What will be interesting is when he goes to LA if she’s even allowed - they’re not accepting any Visas currently so she can’t even go with him, he can go tomorrow if he wants as he lives there. But I’ve read they might not even allow people to fly their on holiday until Winter / Next year.
Do you need a visa to go from England to LA? I live in Canada and my boyfriend is in the states for the next little bit and I can go fly to see him now, the land border is still closed but you can get flights, and i think the land border will open up fairly quick, but we dont need visas to visit

Do you need a visa to go from England to LA? I live in Canada and my boyfriend is in the states for the next little bit and I can go fly to see him now, the land border is still closed but you can get flights, and i think the land border will open up fairly quick, but we dont need visas to visit
No, the travel ban is still in place :)

You need to apply for an ESTA to enter the US without a visa. And you can only stay for 90 days.
If she’s filming and doing YouTube though doesn’t that class as work? Is she allowed to do that on a ESTA?

Reactions: 2
If she’s filming and doing YouTube though doesn’t that class as work? Is she allowed to do that on a ESTA?
I don’t think so. But she did the same in Australia and I don’t believe she had a working visa.... they just don’t seem to be clamping down on it

Technically if she's classed as 'self employed' in the UK and carries on doing that same job when she goes to LA, surely they should class that as working?

Reactions: 3
Another quote in the latest video that’s almost as stupid as the hair quote that brought be this thread ......

“I’m so obsessed with artificial flowers....... I don’t actually have any..... but.....”

Sorry what? So obsessed that’s she doesn’t have any?! She’s a walking contradiction

also has she moved down there permanently? She was going in about renovations? I thought he lived in LA?

• Haha
Reactions: 10
so she can still go to la then
As far as I’m aware USA still have travelban in place for tsvel from the UK. You can fly there if you live in America though as my husbands family just did that a few weeks ago.

Emily work definitely need a visa if she was working in the USA. She would probably get an O Visa like tar Mar if she even bothers to get one. I think she has been able to get away with posting from la before because she’s stayed there less than 90 days so it’d be just like uploading a holiday video.

James last ex wasGabriela Arciero

Reactions: 2
As far as I’m aware USA still have travelban in place for tsvel from the UK. You can fly there if you live in America though as my husbands family just did that a few weeks ago.

Emily work definitely need a visa if she was working in the USA. She would probably get an O Visa like tar Mar if she even bothers to get one. I think she has been able to get away with posting from la before because she’s stayed there less than 90 days so it’d be just like uploading a holiday video.

James last ex wasGabriela Arciero
His conquests are all on his Instagram... there was this girl before Emily, more photos and nicer captions about her on his Instagram than Emily!

Portia was before her, she was Gabbys friend who he left Gabby who he was with for like 8 years or something for.

Gabby

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 8
No, the travel ban is still in place :)
Ah okay, our border is very loosely protected (US/CAN) vs (US/Britain), so makes sense! Canada's actually the one trying to keep the land border closed, US wanted to open it to us because we have less cases than them, so hopefully its soon because its easier for me to see my boyfriend by car as hes only a few hours away

Technically if she's classed as 'self employed' in the UK and carries on doing that same job when she goes to LA, surely they should class that as working?
I dont think so because technically she has no reason to be in the US (ie she doesnt have to be in the US for work) but not too sure,

Last edited:
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.