Emily Canham #4 She's that boring we can't even think of a title suggestion...

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She’s literally in a starbucks, so assumably that’s why
Imagine thinking it’s a good idea to drive that far to get a coffee, how dull must her life be
She is a total tosser. She has been ordering stuff online so it's not like she needs to go shopping!

She wants a bleeping coffee and a McDonalds (that she won't actually eat). If she had stayed with her parent or in her flat she wouldn't have needed to travel far.fo get these things.

I'm so mad as Exeter is where the majority of my family live. I saw my parents for the first time since before lockdown and saw my gran for the first time since Christmas this weekend and you have absolute bellends like her gallivanting all over the country. No bleeping wonder the R rate in the South West is above 1 with theses idiots. Yes the shops are open doesn't mean you can take a bleeping shopping trip 70 miles away from where you are staying🖕🖕🖕🖕🖕🖕🖕🖕

I know the government have been shocking and at getting to grips with Covid but most people have been using their common sense. Not ultra mature Emily who moved out of home at 17. Complete imbecile.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 14
She’s literally in a starbucks, so assumably that’s why
Imagine thinking it’s a good idea to drive that far to get a coffee, how dull must her life be
Yeah I thought it might be a Starbucks but wasn’t sure if just generic coffee shop. I’m not a coffee drinker so wouldn’t really know haha.

can’t believe she said that in a vlog 2 days ago to just drive there anyway!

Reactions: 2
I think they are going back to Southend/London/ Emily’s Parents. Probably in that order. James posted twice yesterday don’t worry be happy. It probably means nothing as he always posts weird stuff but we can only hope they broke up.

Reactions: 2
Looks like they’ve been to ikea, with the teepee in her story. Ikea in Exeter is the closest one to Cornwall

On her way home/London/to drop James off in South End? I'm sure there are closer coffee shops but you have to go through Exeter on your way to and from Cornwall.
I think they are going back to Southend/London/ Emily’s Parents. Probably in that order. James posted twice yesterday don’t worry be happy. It probably means nothing as he always posts weird stuff but we can only hope they broke up.
Well her latest story shows they are back in Cornwall and James's house. So the self obsessed cow literally went shopping. I'm so cross. I've barely done any online shopping, have been to the garden centre once and have only been shopping once a week for food then whole of lockdown. She's had loads of stuff delivered and has been out shopping other than for food. I can't even go and see the rest of my family because they live in Wales despite my grandmother being 97 and my aunt (who is also my grans carer) currently having a health scare.

I'm so pissed right now. I've been by myself for weeks and have been so careful going out and until the weekend the furthest I had travelled was 20 miles to drop a friends birthday present off. I know technically she isn't breaking the rules but her actions have just been so self centred. Why on earth does she think it's ok to travel so far for a shopping trip? Its notnexpressly prohibited but surely most people realise that travelling 70 miles in the current circumstances for non essential items is not ok.

It understand that Cornwall doesn't have lots of bigger shops but its not like anyone needs a bleeping teepee for a dog that she dumps on her parents because it doesn't fit in with her lifestyle.

• Angry
  • Heart
Reactions: 15
Well her latest story shows they are back in Cornwall and James's house. So the self obsessed cow literally went shopping. I'm so cross. I've barely done any online shopping, have been to the garden centre once and have only been shopping once a week for food then whole of lockdown. She's had loads of stuff delivered and has been out shopping other than for food. I can't even go and see the rest of my family because they live in Wales despite my grandmother being 97 and my aunt (who is also my grans carer) currently having a health scare.

Do we know for sure that teepee is from Ikea? Because I actually liked it for my children not for a dog hahaha, so just wondering

I'm so pissed right now. I've been by myself for weeks and have been so careful going out and until the weekend the furthest I had travelled was 20 miles to drop a friends birthday present off. I know technically she isn't breaking the rules but her actions have just been so self centred. Why on earth does she think it's ok to travel so far for a shopping trip? Its notnexpressly prohibited but surely most people realise that travelling 70 miles in the current circumstances for non essential items is not ok.

It understand that Cornwall doesn't have lots of bigger shops but its not like anyone needs a bleeping teepee for a dog that she dumps on her parents because it doesn't fit in with her lifestyle.

I don’t know where the teepee is from but it was in her vlog the other day so they definitely didn’t buy it at IKEA today at least unless original post meant the plants Emily bought cause they definitely look like IKEA ones

Someone on Twitter said they seen them in IKEA😡 Why are they buying all of this stuff for the house in Cornwall? I can't see them relocating there, more money than sense. I know the "rules" are a free for all at the moment, couldn't they go home to their parents now if they wanted? Just goes to show she doesn't care about seeing her family at all. She'd rather cling on to James. I had noticed all last year as well that she only went home if James wasn't around or if she needed to use them for a video.

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 10
Someone on Twitter said they seen them in IKEA😡 Why are they buying all of this stuff for the house in Cornwall? I can't see them relocating there, more money than sense. I know the "rules" are a free for all at the moment, couldn't they go home to their parents now if they wanted? Just goes to show she doesn't care about seeing her family at all. She'd rather cling on to James. I had noticed all last year as well that she only went home if James wasn't around or if she needed to use them for a video.
I don't know or care about the back story about why she moved out at a young age but that is usually a sign of family disharmony.

Reactions: 1
I don't know or care about the back story about why she moved out at a young age but that is usually a sign of family disharmony.
From the few videos I've seen she seems to have a good relationship with her mum. There is quite a large age gap between Emily and Sophie, it's perfectly feesable that Princess M wasn't happy when a younger sister was getting all the attention.

Reactions: 9
Why is James just letting her post online? What about her management? Surely they have a duty of care! Her mum must be worried about her? She’s getting deeper and deeper into whatever it is she has!
i don't think james has to ''let'' her do things, he doesn't own her lol, this isn't 1870. I haven't noticed anything, she has said she stopped posting for a while cos she was going through a lot of stuff

In her last vlog before the first Cornwall one, it was Friday the 20th of March, she headed to her parents that day. She then was there on the Saturday at least, because she says she is filming a video with her mum the following morning (the always brand deal one). So even if she did leave JUST before lockdown was announced, she still made a long distance NON-ESSENTIAL travel journey to get to Cornwall. And the government stated people should avoid non-essential travel on the 16th of March. The fact she didn't think about the potential strain she could be putting the hospital in Cornwall under if she caught the virus, or by infecting anyone she comes into contact with (by touching rocks/fences/stuff in supermarkets). There is one CC unit in Cornwall with 15 beds, and she never thought about the fact that if she caught Coronavirus and ended up being there, she would potentially be taking the bed of someone who is actually from Cornwall and has no other place to isolate. She really is not a nice person, and doesn't think of people outside of her own circle, but she genuinely thinks she's a wonderful caring kind person.
the r rate in the south west of england is a
She really does, one day she'll wake up and realize she wasted her 20s being obsessed with cleaning, losing weight, getting work done, and appearances, all while being truly miserable inside (which im convinced she is)

That would assume he actually thinks about her at all

She wouldnt want anyone to think shes anything less than "goals" and i dont think its a bad thing, but i can see emily not wanting people to think she has any health issues.

Her parents arent going to say anything bc theyre so used to her letting her get her own way even if its detrimental to her health, thing is she has no actual friends, shes pushed them all away, she seems to be acquaintances with Lucy and Adam when it suits her, but I don't think they have the type of relationship where they truly care about each other. She's with a guy who doesnt give two sh*ts about her and she's pushed her family away for that relationship. She's really put herself in an awful situation.
most of her friends aren't youtubers/ don't work in social media, i live near her in stratford and used to see her in westfield loads with her friends.

Last edited:
Reactions: 1
i don't think james has to ''let'' her do things, he doesn't own her lol, this isn't 1870. I haven't noticed anything, she has said she stopped posting for a while cos she was going through a lot of stuff

most of her friends aren't youtubers/ don't work in social media, i live near her in stratford and used to see her in westfield loads with her friends.
Lets be really she doesnt have any friends its obvious, i dont believe she has loads of friends because she used to always vlog, for example vlogmas over the course of 25 days, you dont see her do one thing with any friends, and if it is she is really obvious about showing it off. The rest of the time she is sitting at home on weekends and evenings, so i dont believe that at all

Reactions: 11

It wasn’t a misogynistic thing, it was a safety thing, she has clearly put herself under a lot of emotional stress and I imagine it’s not going the way she wanted, my original post was to say, why is he letting her do it to herself, her calorie obsession and minimal eating has been around for awhile, I do wonder if he’s noticed. The problem with Emily is, she is never open with her viewers, even down to the simple things, she likes to have an air of mystery around herself so people constantly message her etc and she also has a tendency to exaggerate too, she needs some help, James should be supportive of that, but I understand in situations like these you can only help them if they want help themselves

Reactions: 9
It wasn’t a misogynistic thing, it was a safety thing, she has clearly put herself under a lot of emotional stress and I imagine it’s not going the way she wanted, my original post was to say, why is he letting her do it to herself, her calorie obsession and minimal eating has been around for awhile, I do wonder if he’s noticed. The problem with Emily is, she is never open with her viewers, even down to the simple things, she likes to have an air of mystery around herself so people constantly message her etc and she also has a tendency to exaggerate too, she needs some help, James should be supportive of that, but I understand in situations like these you can only help them if they want help themselves
I completely agree with you, its not misogynistic for partners to care about each other, i feel like he just doesnt care about her at all, he doesnt care about whats going on in her life or her struggles because their relationship appears to only be about him and what he wants (just look at how often she went to LA to visit him vs him going to London to visit her), as far as i can remember the only time he went to London was if he had to do something with his family. She picked him up from the airport and dropped him off at his parents on Christmas Eve for goodness sake, she didnt even spend time with him, just taxied him around last minute, she ran around helping her sister make that gift really thoughtful and complicated for him, whatd he get for her sister, some old merch ? What has he done for her over 2 years? Sang to her a few times? Showed up to some of her parties? Bought her a blender... posted 1 pic of her :rolleyes: . I dont know what that person is talking about because shes also saying about how many friends Emily has, as far as i know she has like a 4/10 friendship with Lucy and a 5/10 friendship with Adam, in terms of how close they are. I really feel concerned for her because she doesnt have that support network to help her through this hard time, she has been crying, counting calories, etc, just seems very unhappy and i dont think she has people to snap her out of it, her parents are really nice but they let her get away with too much, even if its not for her best interest. If she is reading this, I hope she knows she doesnt need that relationship, she can do much better, she just has to rip the bandaid off and not be scared of being alone because i was in a very similar situation with a terrible boyfriend, we were together for almost 2 years, but he was bad to me for like 1.5 years, i finally got the courage to leave him and now i have such an amazing boyfriend, i didnt even think it was possible to find someone like him

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.