Emily Canham #4 She's that boring we can't even think of a title suggestion...

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Yeh James hasn’t posted in ages either I bet he has gone to essex and she has gone home for a few weeks

• Haha
Reactions: 11
I’ve just watched Sophie’s part of the gift swap and when she’s on the phone to Emily, Emily says love you bye and Sophie just says bye 😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 4
I know Sophie is only a child but holy crap I really, really don’t like her...at all!! She’s bratty and way too over-confident!

• Haha
Reactions: 26
I find it so hypocritical that Emily is soooo concerned about keeping her sister’s privacy but then has plastered her all over her channel? Surely you would just “send” the box and show you packing it, and then just ask her for a few lines over FaceTime, I reckon her mum did it all tbh

"Hey my babes, Happy Saturday!! This week Soph and I opened up our lockdown swap boxes that we’ve been preparing over the past few weeks. Sophie saw Saff and Ana and Syd and Ell do this and was DESPERATE to join in. I think she also just wanted some presents HAHAHAH. If you want to see what I got for Sophie, then subscribe and it will be in your sub box at 10:30am tomorrow!"

Sophie was desperate to do it, really???? More like Emily had zero content ideas so she copied the idea and forced her sister to do the video and dragged it out for two separate videos. The way she writes is so immature.

I think Emily was behind the camera stage managing it. If it had have been their mum I think she would have commented from behind the camera or something. Whoever was behind the camera was trying really hard to not be in the shot and it was cut a few times when Sophie was in the kitchen because someone else walked in. The car excuse was so bizarre too. Did EmLIE strike again? I think so!

Reactions: 12
Someone else said it earlier but describing driving as “a whole other life that you guys don’t know about” is bizarre and pathetic 😂 what on Earth??!

sophie is precocious and annoying. Please no more. They both talk like fake af tv presenters it’s grating.

anyone else think her instagram post about reminiscing about her life pre-lockdown was a bit tone deaf and self indulgent at this time? Of course she slapped some throwaway lines at the end about not tolerating inequality 🙄 give it a rest sweetheart, it’s obvious you don’t care.

• Haha
Reactions: 28
She is completely vapid and self absorbed. She won't donate to charity, you knownifnshe did she would make a big song and dance about it. She doesn't want to educate herself on issues, she thinks she knows it all because she moved out of her parents at a young age don't ya know.

I think she is desperate to stay with James because he is mates with her teenage obsession and has money (not that he'll spend it on her). James is famous outside the youtube world so could open other doors for her. I know people on earlier posts say they feel sorry for her being in a relationship with him and she is unhappy in lockdown. I don't, she is an adult and chose to go to Cornwall with him against government advice. They might have been together for two years but they haven't spent such an extended amount of time together, I think she chose to do this to try and move the relationship forward...
I bet she was gutted to find out James isn’t best friends with Danny... he’s barely best friends with his own band, they never ever hang out outside of work. James worked with McFLY on and off, it’s just work. Like how I have work friends who I don’t see after 5pm in Friday.

Reactions: 6
Feel awful saying this as I’m not one to usually comment on kids. BUT, Sophie is the most annoying, bratty child I have ever seen. She grates me so much and has a really irritating face. Her whole attitude in the box swap video is just so annoying. I lasted 60 seconds and had to turn it off as I couldn’t stop myself from thinking how much I’d love to punch her. (Okay bit harsh I know 😂 but honest to god what an annoying child)
I can just imagine her on Christmas Day / her birthday giving such an over the top reaction to everything and shrieking like a banshee at the smallest thing.

• Haha
Reactions: 29
Feel awful saying this as I’m not one to usually comment on kids. BUT, Sophie is the most annoying, bratty child I have ever seen. She grates me so much and has a really irritating face. Her whole attitude in the box swap video is just so annoying. I lasted 60 seconds and had to turn it off as I couldn’t stop myself from thinking how much I’d love to punch her. (Okay bit harsh I know 😂 but honest to god what an annoying child)
I can just imagine her on Christmas Day / her birthday giving such an over the top reaction to everything and shrieking like a banshee at the smallest thing.
it’s all Emily’s influence. She’s seen the way Emily acts in videos and she’s doing the exact same thing, tbf in imitating Emily she absolutely nails it.

Emily has posted a photo of Cornwall on insta so either she’s trying to make people think she’s still there or she just went up to her parents for the day.

it’s all Emily’s influence. She’s seen the way Emily acts in videos and she’s doing the exact same thing, tbf in imitating Emily she absolutely nails it.

Emily has posted a photo of Cornwall on insta so either she’s trying to make people think she’s still there or she just went up to her parents for the day.
She's probably read here and thought she needs to make it look like she's still there ha ha!

• Haha
Reactions: 10
It doesn’t look like James’ story last night was in the cornwall house, but I could be wrong...

If you look up ‘precious brat’ in the dictionary, there’s a big picture of Emily’s sister. She’s like these stage and theatre kids you see interviewed that are far too overconfident, over inflated egos and parents that have never said ‘no darling‘ to them!

• Haha
Reactions: 9
yes! You’ve just reminded me of something else she said as well. She was going to buy a Ralph Lauren T-shirt and get Sophie to tie dye it. WHAT?
oh my god. This. This and this. Why the duck would you need to buy a Ralph Lauren tshirt for your 11 year old sister to tie die???? Primark has plain white T-shirt’s for £3

we’ve also been watching her older videos the past few weeks, she constantly says in them how she hardly ever drives her car. She says that she barely even keeps the car in London because it’s so expensive to park it there so it’s always at her her parents house. Now she’s just said in this video how shes always in her car, uses it a lot, drives a ton, to her “moms” (aaaah!!) her friends and a lot of different places but she just doesn’t show it. Which one is it Emily? Make up ur mind!

• Haha
Reactions: 21
I bet she was gutted to find out James isn’t best friends with Danny... he’s barely best friends with his own band, they never ever hang out outside of work. James worked with McFLY on and off, it’s just work. Like how I have work friends who I don’t see after 5pm in Friday.
OT, only because Emelie is a twit and that boring, did something happen between James and Tom Fletcher? They used to be so tight and do so much writing together... my guess would be Tom grew up and James is just a perpetual man child chasing skirt that TF grew tired of... but just wondering if anyone knows 😅

Reactions: 5
OT, only because Emelie is a twit and that boring, did something happen between James and Tom Fletcher? They used to be so tight and do so much writing together... my guess would be Tom grew up and James is just a perpetual man child chasing skirt that TF grew tired of... but just wondering if anyone knows 😅
I don’t think they were ever best friends, Tom was in Busted, fired then stayed to write songs and some ended up being McFlys. I do think James is still a man child and can’t relate to the others - Something went down in McBusted that caused all of McFly to fall out, so it’s possibly he was involved too... I know Matt and Tom are good friends.. but McFly are back to being friends again and James is his usual self which is a bit of a loner.

Reactions: 3
Probably a lot to do with that. Must be weird to have 3 kids and then have to deal with James😂 I do kinda think there was some annoyance there with McFly about how Matt and James dropped them when Charlie said he'd reform Busted. McFly have said that they had a lot of issues even amongst themselves after McBusted.

Here's an article from around the time where Tom seems a bit salty about Busted reforming, I'm also sure Harry said something about how they never really had a conversation about McBusted ending, they just found out that Charlie was going back and that was that.

The news of Busted reforming leaked to Dan Wootton before it was announced and he was very friendly with Tom and Giovanna, so there was a bit of talk at the time that Tom was the source of the leak. I don't know if that's true. Tom is very good friends with Matt and Emma Willis, but I don't know if that's more to do with Giovanna and Emma being friends. He seems to have had very limited contact with James since McBusted, so it could be a bit of everything.

Reactions: 4
Let’s be honest, James used McFly... they probably all know this. He toured with them on their greatest hits tour before McBusted formed as a one off at the Royal Albert Hall. Matt didn’t need McBusted - he was doing well in West End his wife is a household name, he’s set for life. “James Bourne” was going nowhere until McBusted were formed which they used to get Charlie back. Charlie saw the crowds they were pulling and the pound signs, Charlie hates Busted. McFly didn’t need McBusted - If anything it ruined them as a band. It was a silly idea that never should of happened.

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.