Emily Canham #4 She's that boring we can't even think of a title suggestion...

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Those curls are a terrible advertisement
She’s looks like she’s just got out of bleeping bed.

Reactions: 6
How many times did she shill that discount in the video?😂 So desperate for it to be used. She's probably getting a cut of the money on that. The video was a mess. She kept saying, you don't have to do this...well if you don't have to do this because the straighteners are SOOOO good why are you showing it? And then to only show how to do two curls before moving onto the next look...she really does the bare minimum. Also, both her techniques will fry the hell out of your hair. I blame the brands for paying her for this.

‘He’s just a bit of a fanny’ says the person who supposedly suffers from anxiety. 👍🏼

Reactions: 4
‘Do this’ ‘but you don’t need to’ ‘do this’ ‘I don’t really do that though’ bleeping worst tutorial/hair ad I’ve ever seen 🙄 I don’t section my hair cause it’s a waste of time she says while putting the top of her hair up. Also how can she say her hair doesn’t get heat damage?

I was also dying at her twisting 180. Sis you’ve twisted it the whole way round you idiot 😂

• Haha
Also how haggard does she look in the thumbnail 😐
She is in her mid twenties now, she won't look how she did at the start of her youtu be. She is also very slim and monitors her calorific intake very closely and that is showing on her face a little. I've heard her mention more than once how she isnt concernef by weight, doesn't own scales etc. But side step how she us obsessed with her size, which is a distinction without a difference 😡 she is very concerned with being as slim as possible at the expense of a lot of other parts of her life.

I do think she's fallen hard for James, and I don't believe he has. That would be making her

Reactions: 4
That would be making her
Unbearably sad* also she has no distraction or break from him. Urgh 😢

No but she looks a heck of a lot older than 23 that’s for sure (and I don’t mean it in a good way)
She always had kinda a mature / pulled together look about her though imo.

A little more healthy fats and fibre in her diet would help and boost her mood maybe? ☺

Reactions: 1
That would be making her
Unbearably sad* also she has no distraction or break from him. Urgh 😢

She always had kinda a mature / pulled together look about her though imo.

A little more healthy fats and fibre in her diet would help and boost her mood maybe? ☺
I think she needs to get a decent skincare routine underway tbh. Eye bags and wrinkles... not like she doesn’t have the resources!

Reactions: 2
She is in her mid twenties now, she won't look how she did at the start of her youtu be. She is also very slim and monitors her calorific intake very closely and that is showing on her face a little. I've heard her mention more than once how she isnt concernef by weight, doesn't own scales etc. But side step how she us obsessed with her size, which is a distinction without a difference 😡 she is very concerned with being as slim as possible at the expense of a lot of other parts of her life.

I do think she's fallen hard for James, and I don't believe he has. That would be making her
I agree its quite obvious that shes been sucked into the whole James thing, who knows why, but i do know she is really into him, and its quite obvious that shes replaceable to him, the relationship has gotten quite bad, i think when they were long distance she could kinda hide how much he didnt want to be with her more, but now theyre together its really obvious

I think she needs to get a decent skincare routine underway tbh. Eye bags and wrinkles... not like she doesn’t have the resources!
I think the eye/bags/swollen face is a sign of her not being healthy, either shes not getting enough vitamins or something, when i was with my abusive ex my face would often swell up and id get really bad eye bags from crying/being stressed all the time, i wonder if that has soemthing to do with it too

• Sad
Why is she so into him? Is he really amazing in the boudoir.... 🙈😂
You can get really attached to anyone if they gaslight you, give you a bit of attention then try to make you work for it, he makes himself seem better by showing minimal interest in her which just makes her want it more, thats what happened with my ex at least, looking back im like wow he was way less attractive, interesting, smart, caring, etc than my current bf but he seemed so much better than he really was because of how he manipulated me

Reactions: 11
Dont straighten or curl wet hair? Jeez Em what a revelation. No one knew. Also no one uses straighteners to curl their hair? I'm sure 100s if not 1000s of people do? You're not a bloody revolution girl!

• Haha
Reactions: 3
I honestly think she was sucked into the "glamour" if you could call it that, I know its been said here a 100 times, but you could tell she loved feeling important by jetting off to LA, meeting celebs, going backstage at huge venues. For a "normal" girl it can be quite the life, even if he is part of a C list ageing boyband. I think now that she's actually stuck with him in that house she maybe seeing a side that isn't so fun, because if you take away all the stuff that made him "exciting" all she's really left with is a miserable, balding, 40 year old man who really doesn't seem that interested in her beyond her looks. What 23 year old wants that?

Reactions: 11
Tbf arse tho he is, he's 36 not 40 and his hair is pretty good. My ex started loosing his hair at 19!!! 😱 life can be cruel...

Watching her with him is painful.

Nothing interesting going on at casa busted atm.

I’m not sure if anyone’s said this yet but I just thought it was weird that in her vlog the other day she said her voice sounded ‘sleepy’ because she hadn’t spoken yet that day? I know it was early but when I’m with my boyfriend I always wake him up and speak to him before I get up, if he’s still asleep 😂
Just thought it was strange that she’d be getting up and talking to her camera before her boyfriend in the morning

Reactions: 12
I’m not sure if anyone’s said this yet but I just thought it was weird that in her vlog the other day she said her voice sounded ‘sleepy’ because she hadn’t spoken yet that day? I know it was early but when I’m with my boyfriend I always wake him up and speak to him before I get up, if he’s still asleep 😂
Just thought it was strange that she’d be getting up and talking to her camera before her boyfriend in the morning
I don’t think James rolls out of bed until after lunch most days!😂

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.