Emily Canham #4 She's that boring we can't even think of a title suggestion...

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Just watching the ‘doing everything my boss wants for 24 hours’ video and her interaction with james is so awkward!!! Can’t believe they’re dating 😬 were they together when she did that video in Feb 2019?

Reactions: 4
Just watching the ‘doing everything my boss wants for 24 hours’ video and her interaction with james is so awkward!!! Can’t believe they’re dating 😬 were they together when she did that video in Feb 2019?
Yes, they've been together since at least June 2018.

Reactions: 1
Getting caught at MY BOYFRIEND's at lockdown... tbh if he hadn't had her collect him at the airport then proceed to drive him down (did he sit in the backseat playing on his phone the whole time lika a stroppy teenager) then i could see her just turning up *surprise!!!!*

• Haha
Reactions: 11
I used to really like Emily. Jake followed me on twitter and Emily decided she was going to block me on there and insta for absolutely nothing. I’d never tweeted her or commented on anything she’d posted so not entirely sure why she decided to block me 😂

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 10
I used to really like Emily. Jake followed me on twitter and Emily decided she was going to block me on there and insta for absolutely nothing. I’d never tweeted her or commented on anything she’d posted so not entirely sure why she decided to block me 😂
Was this recently, or when they were together?

She is completely vapid and self absorbed. She won't donate to charity, you knownifnshe did she would make a big song and dance about it. She doesn't want to educate herself on issues, she thinks she knows it all because she moved out of her parents at a young age don't ya know.

I think she is desperate to stay with James because he is mates with her teenage obsession and has money (not that he'll spend it on her). James is famous outside the youtube world so could open other doors for her. I know people on earlier posts say they feel sorry for her being in a relationship with him and she is unhappy in lockdown. I don't, she is an adult and chose to go to Cornwall with him against government advice. They might have been together for two years but they haven't spent such an extended amount of time together, I think she chose to do this to try and move the relationship forward...

Reactions: 9
Yes, they've been together since at least June 2018.
I know its actually shocking that theyve been together for over 2 years considering how they act around eachother. I think it was earlier too bc she had pics of being where James was on that trip in like jan/feb 2018 and i think somewhere it was mentioned she went on a date with him in fall 2017. Also does anyone else think theres no way em will wear that tie died shirt 😂 Also she totally doesnt have anyone else to give her a box, kinda sad, she said she doesnt want to involve her sister in her youtube or drama or whatever, but she just doesnt have anyone else to do the swap with

Last edited:
Reactions: 2
In her new video, when she says ‘I got caught at my boyfriends in lockdown’ omggggg lies :mad::mad::mad:
Also she mentioned being unprepared, and not having all her stuff. Didn't she pack a carload of non essentials to take with her, including her pink Le Creuset pot? Hahaha

• Heart
Reactions: 23
Filming in the car is so weird. Did she go home and now she doesn't want people to know?
I totally thought this too! I bet she took a trip home. Why would she film in her car, what would it matter if she couldn't film that day, she's not exactly been uploading loads recently.

Reactions: 8
She’s so over the top in this video - “OMG I LOVE THIS, OMG I NEEDED THIS”

She says she’s in her car cause there’s builders outside. It’s a big house, I’m sure there’s one room she can film a quick video in 🙄

Reactions: 4
Some thoughts after watching Emilie's latest video:

1. "I drive all the time, I have this whole other life involving my car..." does anyone remember when Libby and Charlie would chauffeur Emilie around Northampton? 😂 Also, driving is a convenient way of getting from point A to be point B, it isn't that deep so to describe it as a 'whole other life' is ridiculous.

2. "I got caught at my boyfriend's during lockdown" or rather "I made a conscious decision to pick my deadbeat boyfriend up at the airport (he lives in LA, don't ya know) and drive down to his second home in Cornwall for lockdown."

3. "Oh my god, Burt's Bees is one of my favourite brands...another brand I hardly ever talk about" because Emilie only mentions brands if she is being paid to promote them.

4. "New at home gym" a yoga mat and gym ball is not a home gym 🤦‍♀️ she keeps saying that she "is waiting for stuff to arrive" but, if that is even the case, she has been waiting a while. Also, by the time whatever she has ordered has finally arrived lockdown will probably be over and James will have shipped her back to London.

5. Does anyone else find it strange that she lives across so many different properties. She has a flat in London but still has a bedroom at her parents' house, she also 'lives' in James's place in LA and now at his place in Cornwall. It's bizarre but probably fits into this weird, jet set image she wants to create for herself. I honestly couldn't cope with having my life spread across multiple properties.

• Haha
I get the feeling she’s the type to not let go, like the bedroom at her parents house.I remember seeing a video where she redecorated it but she hasn’t lived there full time for years. My parents use my old room for something different now that I live in London, I’d never expect them to keep it the way I wanted!

Reactions: 6
Oh dear, Sophie is a carbon copy of Emily!! Even down to her mannerisms and strange pronunciations She used to be a sweet and normal young girl. I get the impression she idolises Emily / sees her as this cool kind of famous big sister and just wants to be like her. Which is understandable at her age but dangerous considering she probably won't have it as easy as Emily has in terms of doing the right hobby at the right time and making a career with YouTube.

• Sick
Oh dear, Sophie is a carbon copy of Emily!! Even down to her mannerisms and strange pronunciations She used to be a sweet and normal young girl. I get the impression she idolises Emily / sees her as this cool kind of famous big sister and just wants to be like her. Which is understandable at her age but dangerous considering she probably won't have it as easy as Emily has in terms of doing the right hobby at the right time and making a career with YouTube.
I really wish she would stop trying to make Sophie a thing. I know she is just a child but I cannot stand her - the whole thing makes me cringe!

• Haha
Reactions: 27
Sophie’s box conveniently wrapped up And clearly not been through the post because Emily definitely drove to swap them but doesn’t want to face any further backlash lol what a head

Reactions: 14
The whole filming set up on Sophie's video screams that she's obviously gone there to take the swap box and filmed in her car to avoid being caught out again!

• Heart
Reactions: 13
I wonder what happened to her sisters teeth 🤔 it looks like she only has the front four at the top 😕

The whole filming set up on Sophie's video screams that she's obviously gone there to take the swap box and filmed in her car to avoid being caught out again!
Yes!!! They've managed to get the focus, background, everything just right. I think she either went back to swap the box or has now gone home.

Reactions: 7
Yes!!! They've managed to get the focus, background, everything just right. I think she either went back to swap the box or has now gone home.
That's a good point, we didnt see the location she was in as she filmed in her car so that might be why

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.