Emily Canham #4 She's that boring we can't even think of a title suggestion...

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Filming in the car - what’s the bet James won’t stop being a di** and playing guitar everytime she tries to film

• Haha
Reactions: 12
In her new video, when she says ‘I got caught at my boyfriends in lockdown’ omggggg lies :mad::mad::mad:
Came here to say this 🙄

Also feel like she said she doesn’t know who started the trend on purpose. She said Saff/Ana & syd/ell but comment who started it if you know.She obviously knew there was a drama with no one crediting Sophia & Cinzia.

Reactions: 2
Came here to say this 🙄

Also feel like she said she doesn’t know who started the trend on purpose. She said Saff/Ana & syd/ell but comment who started it if you know.She obviously knew there was a drama with no one crediting Sophia & Cinzia.
She also said she would link the other videos she’d seen below and then when she found out who started it link their video too. No links in the description.

• Sad
Reactions: 6
I feel like her reactions to the gifts she received from her little sister seemed so fake! But maybe that’s just the way she comes across and she was genuinely happy with them 🤷‍♀️

Reactions: 1
Did anyone think that T-shirt looked really really small? Like it was Sophie’s size rather than Emily’s?

Reactions: 4
Did anyone think that T-shirt looked really really small? Like it was Sophie’s size rather than Emily’s?
yes! You’ve just reminded me of something else she said as well. She was going to buy a Ralph Lauren T-shirt and get Sophie to tie dye it. WHAT?

• Haha
Reactions: 2
That clothes haul she did in her video about a week ago.. extortionate! ‘This skirt was around £85.. which to be honest isn’t bad!’ Jesus id be mourning for a week if I spent that on a skirt 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Filming in the car is so weird. Did she go home and now she doesn't want people to know?

"burts bee's hand moisturiser.. so I've been out in the sun and my hands have deffo been feeling the effects" or yanno, you've hopefully been washing your hands like everyone else because of COVID...:rolleyes:

Reactions: 14
Why didn’t she wait until James was on his 3 hour run to film 😕

his side chick wasn’t available on short notice so he stayed in and played PlayStation?

• Haha
There is no way that box has been in the post 🙄 - "Look at all the presents I bought for myself and pretend they are from my sister"

• Haha
I'd love to see what she's sent her sister as she said "wow there's so much in here" with a "crap I haven't sent that much" look on her face!

Anyone think it was weird that she didn’t mention the BLM movement? (Not even a link in her description box to anyyyy resources) Most you tubers her size (and lots of smaller ones) have said they will donate a % of the revenue from the video towards a charity that support BLM... gives me flashbacks to when she didn’t participate in saffron’s YouTubers for the NHS.
She’s so selfish. She tries to come across as this really kind, sweet and caring person but if you look at her actions, none of them reflect these traits.

Reactions: 19
4FFB00B8-054F-4B3B-9AFB-B7F8EE6B9698.jpeg

Really shows how much money these bints can make in FIVE DAYS....

sophdoeslife.

and Emily swerved doing it for both the NHS and BLM donations.

• Wow
Anyone think it was weird that she didn’t mention the BLM movement? (Not even a link in her description box to anyyyy resources) Most you tubers her size (and lots of smaller ones) have said they will donate a % of the revenue from the video towards a charity that support BLM... gives me flashbacks to when she didn’t participate in saffron’s YouTubers for the NHS.
She’s so selfish. She tries to come across as this really kind, sweet and caring person but if you look at her actions, none of them reflect these traits.
I think she is really tight with money, begrudges spending anything that isn’t on herself. I watched the boss controls my life for a day and she moaned about not being able to put something on her expenses and now expensive things are

haven’t watched the video so not sure if it’s mentioned, it surely it’s just made it clear that she has literally 0 close friends to do this box swap with.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I feel like her reactions to the gifts she received from her little sister seemed so fake! But maybe that’s just the way she comes across and she was genuinely happy with them 🤷‍♀️
Yes I agree! She doesn’t even have to think before she says how much she loves churros or candles etc. So she obviously knew what was coming/what she was going to say

Yes I agree! She doesn’t even have to think before she says how much she loves churros or candles etc. So she obviously knew what was coming/what she was going to say
I was not convinced she eats any of those sweet treats that she showed. So fake!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.