Emily Canham #4 She's that boring we can't even think of a title suggestion...

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Is that an older ad though? She's had very few ads on her Insta grid. The last time she promoted Loreal was back in March. And since lockdown she's only had one ad (the always one) on her grid. Considering how many ads she used to do that's a big drop off. She's still paying rent on her apartment in London through all this. She's really going to have to hustle over the next few months to get some sponsorship gigs but her content is so stale. I think she's going to be one the influencers who really struggle after all this.

I laughed when Chloe Ting shared a new round of people's results doing her videos and didn't include Emily. Some people who have posted those videos have 4 million+ views with a lot less subscribers than Emily. They got actual results though instead of just using it as an excuse for easy content, to to film in a bra and body shame people for being "stodgy".
I literally saw it this morning and it didn’t look old? I think the issue is she’s SO bland. She has nothing interesting or dynamic about herself. I wouldn’t ask her to promote my product!

Reactions: 3
I literally saw it this morning and it didn’t look old? I think the issue is she’s SO bland. She has nothing interesting or dynamic about herself. I wouldn’t ask her to promote my product!
It’s not on her channel, it’s just ADs YouTube play between videos (during the ad breaks) so I reckon she’ll have made a fair ammount off it, people massively underestimate what youtubers earn, she won’t be worrying about money for awhile, worst case she moves out of her London flat and has her stuff at her parents, she can also claim a lot back through expenses too

Yeah, NONE of these insta / you tubers are hurting for money. Never click on a link/ watch the ads / buy the stuff from them that they got for free. They earn so much from brands. It's eye watering.

It’s not on her channel, it’s just ADs YouTube play between videos (during the ad breaks) so I reckon she’ll have made a fair ammount off it, people massively underestimate what youtubers earn, she won’t be worrying about money for awhile, worst case she moves out of her London flat and has her stuff at her parents, she can also claim a lot back through expenses too
Also i wouldn't be shocked of she asked those she let stay in her flat cover the rent for that time, and certinally the utilities!

Reactions: 1
Is that an older ad though? She's had very few ads on her Insta grid. The last time she promoted Loreal was back in March. And since lockdown she's only had one ad (the always one) on her grid. Considering how many ads she used to do that's a big drop off. She's still paying rent on her apartment in London through all this. She's really going to have to hustle over the next few months to get some sponsorship gigs but her content is so stale. I think she's going to be one the influencers who really struggle after all this.

I laughed when Chloe Ting shared a new round of people's results doing her videos and didn't include Emily. Some people who have posted those videos have 4 million+ views with a lot less subscribers than Emily. They got actual results though instead of just using it as an excuse for easy content, to to film in a bra and body shame people for being "stodgy".
Im pretty sure she’s renting her flat out at the moment but maybe I’m remembering that wrong...
She has done it in the past as in her vlog she was getting ready to got to her parents for awhile (that’s why I think it’s lockdown) and some friends are staying in her flat.

Im pretty sure she’s renting her flat out at the moment but maybe I’m remembering that wrong...
She has done it in the past as in her vlog she was getting ready to got to her parents for awhile (that’s why I think it’s lockdown) and some friends are staying in her flat.
I think a lot of social media people trot that line out when they're going to be away from home so people think there's someone there so they won't have any break-ins. She did say that she had friends coming to stay, but she doesn't have friends.

Reactions: 6
Oh yeah I know how much money they earn, I work in the industry, which is why I'm fascinated in the decline of brand Emily. I haven't seen the ad, I know she has worked with them in the past which is why I'm curious if it's a new ad. If she filmed with them before they have the rights to that content and can bring it out again whenever the want. Seen as new content is hard to come by I wouldn't be surprised if its an older ad that she previously did for them, which means she already got a pay-check for that but won't be getting any additional money from it. Unless it's a new ad. I don't think she'll be poor by the end of the year as she's been on ridiculous money but she's also been very stupid with money and it's pretty clear from her content that she hasn't been thinking long-term about her career.

Oh yeah I know how much money they earn, I work in the industry, which is why I'm fascinated in the decline of brand Emily. I haven't seen the ad, I know she has worked with them in the past which is why I'm curious if it's a new ad. If she filmed with them before they have the rights to that content and can bring it out again whenever the want. Seen as new content is hard to come by I wouldn't be surprised if its an older ad that she previously did for them, which means she already got a pay-check for that but won't be getting any additional money from it. Unless it's a new ad. I don't think she'll be poor by the end of the year as she's been on ridiculous money but she's also been very stupid with money and it's pretty clear from her content that she hasn't been thinking long-term about her career.
I think it’s a new ad, it was for a fairly new product.

I wouldn’t be surprised if at some point Emily stops being an influencer and becomes a stay at home mum (if she wants to have kids)
Or becomes a professional groupie/maid for James

Ok, this girl is now in my radar since the hair comment brought her to my attention.

I have 2 questions -

1. is there a reason why she talks about herself in the 3rd person or is she just a massive twit?

2. the underhand bragging about her possessions is like nothing I have ever seen before. Is this a constant thing or has she recently been able to afford designer and it’s a bit of a novelty to her?

Reactions: 5

I wouldn’t be surprised if at some point Emily stops being an influencer and becomes a stay at home mum (if she wants to have kids)
Lol if that happens I feel so bad for her. He wont help her out with anything, the kids, the cleaning, finances.... definitely not the move. I was in a relationship like this before and i finally got out, all my friends and family could see how terrible it was but i couldnt!

• Sad
Reactions: 4

Oh, ok...interesting. Thank you. So strange that a brand would pay her for an ad but not get her to promote to her audience.

Yeah, I really wouldn't be surprised if she gets pregnant. That way she gets to keep James (why oh why would you want to??) and set herself up as a mummy influencer and model herself after the McWives.

• Wow
Reactions: 5
i think you’re right. We watched a video the other day and she seemed to be packing it up, almost completely, before lockdown. She said people were staying there and she was taking a load of stuff to her parents house.... that was obviously before she took a minor wrong turn on the motorway and ended up in Cornwall of course 🙄😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Which ad are we talking about? Is it the blackheads one? That keeps coming up between insta stories for me but the ad is like 4 months old.

I'll give her some credit. I just watched her latest vlog and tbh compared to a lot of other youtubers, the way she describes clothing etc. is very informative and mature.. compared to the likes of Ana and Saffron etc. who are all 'This is sick' 'Unreal' she actually does give good helpful descriptions/uses good vocab.

how do you know she's sublet it?
I think we're assuming she is, due to her mentioning chums living there while she was away (mothering her 36year old son in THEIR house in Cornwall), the chums allegedly resided in a shared house and, ofc more space is always preferable + even if they only paid 1/2 her normal rent it's still sensible for her to save herself money where she can. She seemed to do that when Lucy flight moved in after her bf cheated, Lucy got 'M's' room, and she moved into the walk in wardrobe, like Harry Potter. But not. I always thought she was guarding her designer clobber from Lucy tbh. Idt she ever confirmed lucy was paying her... but i reckon she did. Landlords don't often allow subletting 💰💰💰.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Its so surprising Emilys suddenly gotten hay fever after never complaining about it for years, have you guys seen that tiktok audio where the girl is crying and someone says whats wrong and she says "oh... just hay fever" 😂 Really reminds me of Emily, she was obviously crying before that video

• Haha
In her new video, when she says ‘I got caught at my boyfriends in lockdown’ omggggg lies :mad::mad::mad:

• Angry
  • Haha
Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.