Emily Canham #4 She's that boring we can't even think of a title suggestion...

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
her Excuse is a cop out! She just doesn’t want to mess up her feed. Same with Em Sheldon of Emtalks.

they just want to tick the box and move on. Pretty gross. I hope people remember these inauthentic bastards.
Mess up their Instagram feeds, god forbid they use their privilege to spread awareness about real issues

And also if you haven’t look at the scandal surrounding L’Oréal and the fact they dropped an influencer for speaking about racism, if Emily continues to work with them it speaks volumes

Reactions: 9
Oh she’s posted something now... bet she got rinsed in her DMs. Boo hoo hun, time to grow up.

Reactions: 3
her Excuse is a cop out! She just doesn’t want to mess up her feed. Same with Em Sheldon of Emtalks.

they just want to tick the box and move on. Pretty gross. I hope people remember these inauthentic bastards.
This left a bit of a sour taste in my mouth if I’m honest. Why put on your story that you are taking part in the black out and then not? Just don’t say you will in the first place? Saffron Barker has done it and her following is a lot bigger, and she’s also in the middle of promoting her new collaboration with In The Style, but has actually stuck to what she said she would do.

Reactions: 5
Shel looks pretty in that pic posted, but sad?

James seems to be behaving as badly as possible towards her just seeing how far he can push her. She won't leave him, he'll only leave when he is confident he has his replacement lined up.

Never liked loreal. But if she's tied to a contract there is little she can do. I'll wager she needs the money too.

Reactions: 2
How tall were you lol, if I met her I would wanna see if she was taller/shorter/same height as I wanna see how tall she actually is 😂
I'm 5"2! I can't tell if she was hunched over or not though 🤔

I thought it strange she put blacklivesmatter without the hashtag. I agree with others who have said she avoided the blackout square for fear of messing up her feed. Her post was a whole bunch of nothing. The L’Oréal thing will say a lot about her, but I ain’t holding my breath. I think it’s really great that some youtubers are donating their ad sense to the cause. Really doubt Emily cares enough to do so, she couldn’t even donate to the NHS. The only person she cares about is herself

This left a bit of a sour taste in my mouth if I’m honest. Why put on your story that you are taking part in the black out and then not? Just don’t say you will in the first place? Saffron Barker has done it and her following is a lot bigger, and she’s also in the middle of promoting her new collaboration with In The Style, but has actually stuck to what she said she would do.

it is completely that she doesn’t want to mess up her aesthetic. Just look at the cute little graphic she’s posted. How about posting photos/videos of what is actually going on.

she has her head so far up her own ass.

“I’ll be putting forward a ton of content that I’ve found informative and education” proceeds to post 4 stories this morning and then called it a day.

Reactions: 5
I thought it strange she put blacklivesmatter without the hashtag. I agree with others who have said she avoided the blackout square for fear of messing up her feed. Her post was a whole bunch of nothing. The L’Oréal thing will say a lot about her, but I ain’t holding my breath. I think it’s really great that some youtubers are donating their ad sense to the cause. Really doubt Emily cares enough to do so, she couldn’t even donate to the NHS. The only person she cares about is herself
You're not meant to use that as a hashtag as people use it to share actual information about protests are! People have been asked not to hashtag it

Emily once got on the same tube carriage as me in stratford last summer. It was a hot day and she sat down and just asked for someone to open the window at the end, didn't make any effort to get up and do it herself. The window was already slightly open so everyone ignored her/had headphones in and she tutted and dramatically got up to do it herself eyeballing everyone on the way. She's so entitled.
Doesn’t surprise me. I saw her in a Frankie and Bennys with her mum once, I smiled at her and she literally looked at me like I was a stalker then said something to her mum and they both looked at me. Erm if you don’t want to be recognised or looked at, don’t be an ‘influencer’.

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 14
Doesn’t surprise me. I saw her in a Frankie and Bennys with her mum once, I smiled at her and she literally looked at me like I was a stalker then said something to her mum and they both looked at me. Erm if you don’t want to be recognised or looked at, don’t be an ‘influencer’.
She thinks she’s better than what she is, she’s full of herself, the way she flung her coat at someone when she was on a carpet for an event, if she was a big deal James would have her blasted over his social media!

• Heart
Reactions: 8
Shel looks pretty in that pic posted, but sad?

James seems to be behaving as badly as possible towards her just seeing how far he can push her. She won't leave him, he'll only leave when he is confident he has his replacement lined up.

Never liked loreal. But if she's tied to a contract there is little she can do. I'll wager she needs the money too.
Does she still have a contract with L’oreal? I haven’t seen her promote anything with them in months. Most of her ads seem to have dried up.

Does she still have a contract with L’oreal? I haven’t seen her promote anything with them in months. Most of her ads seem to have dried up.
I’ve seen her on ad on YouTube for another beauty brand

Reactions: 1
Did anyone watch Lucy Flight's new video? She had a conversation about racism with her black friend Marc who spoke about how he experiences racism in more subtle ways. He explained things well, and she seemed to genuinely care about the issue. This is so much better than just reposting Instagram stories in my opinion.

Reactions: 10
I saw her on an advert for a brand that rhymes with Smarmier?
Is that an older ad though? She's had very few ads on her Insta grid. The last time she promoted Loreal was back in March. And since lockdown she's only had one ad (the always one) on her grid. Considering how many ads she used to do that's a big drop off. She's still paying rent on her apartment in London through all this. She's really going to have to hustle over the next few months to get some sponsorship gigs but her content is so stale. I think she's going to be one the influencers who really struggle after all this.

I laughed when Chloe Ting shared a new round of people's results doing her videos and didn't include Emily. Some people who have posted those videos have 4 million+ views with a lot less subscribers than Emily. They got actual results though instead of just using it as an excuse for easy content, to to film in a bra and body shame people for being "stodgy".

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.