Emily Canham #28 Six years on and she’s still in a situationship

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Shows how much she loves Cody. She walks into her family kitchen and says Morning Everyone. Cody gets up and dashes towards her with his tail wagging and she ignores him 😔
I thought the same! I’m a massive animal lover and always have been, the pets always get the first kisses and cuddles from me! Humans second!! Never been any different!

• Heart
Reactions: 22
Makes her prego cousin STAND UP the whole time they do the wardrobe declutter? Why isn't there a seat in her dressing room?!

• Wow
Reactions: 16
It actually gave me second hand embarrassment how self obsessed she came across in that wardrobe clear out video. She's such an immature pick me girl too, how her cousin can bare listening to her talk about herself through each item of her clothing for over an hour I don't know!

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Premature but:
Emily Canham #29 Party at mine! BYOB (Bring Your Own Bed)
Pissing my laughing at this title because it's so true. Initially an air mattress for her parents and sister who has arthritis and then a tiny sofa bed while her bed could fit 2 ppl. She's so strange..

Reactions: 12
Has anyone just seen her Snapchat of her on ‘date night’ the way she is sat and picking up thr glass really cringes me out. Fake posh witch

• Haha
Reactions: 8
She’s posted her GRWM on tik tok and said she can’t be bothered to go but would get fomo if she didn’t so who has she gone with
and she goes “my skin is bad and I think we can all work out why” well emlie my first reaction goes to your lack of nutrition and over exercising but you know you could be an adult and say the word period if that’s what you’re referring too

Reactions: 24
Has anyone just seen her Snapchat of her on ‘date night’ the way she is sat and picking up thr glass really cringes me out. Fake posh witch
Kidding on on insta / TT she’s in a date night but she’s actually just with Em Shel hahahah (Snapchat you can hear her)

• Haha
Reactions: 20
It actually gave me second hand embarrassment how self obsessed she came across in that wardrobe clear out video. She's such an immature pick me girl too, how her cousin can bare listening to her talk about herself through each item of her clothing for over an hour I don't know!
Honing her patience skills for when the baby is born?

Haven't watched but did Emily at least give her some decent designer cast offs for sitting through that??

I didn't watch it because I knew it would be bad and I really can't stand cringe it makes me want to vomit so badly. Cringe is like nails being scratched down a chalkboard to me.
---
She needs to iron it or something, the creases look bad.

Reactions: 3
Why was she filming herself talking to the waiter is this her new thing now, her chest looks weird, she gives me E.T vibes you know when he is lay there fighting for his life on that bed

• Haha
Reactions: 38
So her mum did all 45 Depop parcels!!
Surprise surprise. I bet that’s the only reason she went home. Notice how she only has her family round to hers when she needs some help with DIY as well.

Reactions: 8