Emily Canham #28 Six years on and she’s still in a situationship

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So her mum did all 45 Depop parcels!!
Does her mum (mom) get a cut of the profits?

Is she labelling them and packaging then up nicely or making her mum do all the labour as a way of showing how much she loves and supports Emily?

Reactions: 7
She is a very ill girl. No ones bones on their chest should make that many different shapes. The damage done will be more evident to her in just a few short years. Her mind is so damaged by her eating disorder she can’t grasp this isnt a body which is attractive to men. This is the body of someone very unwell,surrounded by enablers

Reactions: 21
She is a very ill girl. No ones bones on their chest should make that many different shapes. The damage done will be more evident to her in just a few short years. Her mind is so damaged by her eating disorder she can’t grasp this isnt a body which is attractive to men. This is the body of someone very unwell,surrounded by enablers
Agree - not sure who she’s trying to impress with her saggy & boney skin as men prefer curves, and as do women nowadays.

• Angry
Reactions: 6
The trouble is is even if she could find a man, she'd need to recover for herself and not them, and I don't think she even wants to. Even before she was this size and was in the early days of blogging, she seemed obsessed with being like a size 6/8 and being seen as small.

Reactions: 10
The smug look
Well she's not holding it correctly if she's trying to be posh. I think the play acting that influencers do just is so boring now. I bet off camera she is common as anything.

Last edited:
Reactions: 8
Even before she was this size and was in the early days of blogging, she seemed obsessed with being like a size 6/8 and being seen as small.
Size 6 is too big on her nowadays - she has to get everything taken in. It's so alarming

• Sad
Reactions: 8
Is anyone commenting about it on her posts? I would but she’s clapped back at me before

Reactions: 1
sorry, ive been on holiday and now catching up. Not Emily addressing and trying to deflect the fact she was a cun.t to Em in Ems recent vlog lol

Reactions: 4
The trouble is is even if she could find a man, she'd need to recover for herself and not them, and I don't think she even wants to. Even before she was this size and was in the early days of blogging, she seemed obsessed with being like a size 6/8 and being seen as small.
I’m not sure she actually even wants a man. I think she just likes attention. I don’t think she would like anyone too close to her that would question her weight or eating habits. Eating out and snacking on the couch with neflix etc is a big part (and a fun one for most) when starting to date. This would be the stuff of nightmares for her and a huge trigger. She would rather be thin than be or have anything else. She does not yet want to recover. I’ve worked with eating disorder patients for years. She is in the thick of it and sadly her family do not challenge her. I often wonder at what point her mother will acknowledge it and accept she is ill.It’s even more confusing with the job she has.

Reactions: 15
Wow just watching her garden vlog and she’s such a horrible brat. So she went to see her family to dump all her Depop with her mum, and then she made her retired dad drive an hour/hour and a half to hers just put up some mirrors, run to the tip and do manual labour in her garden!

She’s 27 years old. Either do those things yourself, get friends to help you, or pay someone to do it. She’s literally a millionaire. I doubt her dad volunteered like she claimed he did.

Also it was clearly Hannah who styled the shelves in her drawing room, not sure why she’s acting like she did it herself. Was it obvious to anyone else she just went a bought a bunch of books from a charity shop to fill her shelves? I can’t.

I find her pickiness with matching tones quite odd. Wondering if it’s an autism thing. I thought the pink pillows looked fine. As did the green she was previously complaining about on the sofa.

Reactions: 20
She really needs help. I’ve moved into feeling quite sad for her.

View attachment 2981988
I don't feel sad for her. She's doing it deliberately to get views, in particular from the US. Even a normal size 6 to 8 person can pose to look ED. She is desperate for attention hoping that a news channel will pick up on it and make her famous. Her life is dull and boring so she's using her body shape to create interest and become a big talking point. Pathetic silly girl

Reactions: 7
Those garden sofas looked tragic pushed against the walls. How is she so bad at placing furniture?!

Reactions: 4
Did anyone else think her kitchen was dark blue? I didn’t realise it was green until the kitchen tour 😅

Reactions: 5