Emily Canham #28 Six years on and she’s still in a situationship

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Did she actually make her family come all the way to help with her garden & then leave early on Sunday so she could ‘reset’ ? she’s so cheap when it comes to her family, didn’t even have cheese to make the bread for them so went without. She’d never ever splash out unless it was on her.
Didn't she go out to buy cheese? I'm sure she was chopping cheese at one point.

Reactions: 3
she was deathly intolerant to cheese a few years ago but you do you Emlie
I hate to back up Emily but cheese has lower levels of lactose than milk. Hard cheeses are particularly low in lactose.

I know this because I’m lactose intolerant and can’t stomach milk at all but will occasionally eat a bit of cheese. It’s not the best decision for your digestion but cheese is life!

And let’s be real she probably only pretended to eat that food for the video.

I hate to back up Emily but cheese has lower levels of lactose than milk. Hard cheeses are particularly low in lactose.

I know this because I’m lactose intolerant and can’t stomach milk at all but will occasionally eat a bit of cheese. It’s not the best decision for your digestion but cheese is life!

And let’s be real she probably only pretended to eat that food for the video.
Oh I know this don’t get me wrong, but she used to avidly mention having soya/oat milk in her tea as she couldn’t handle lactose and then bang on about how much cheese she had eaten and she would be pain for it after 😂 I’m more calling out her lies than that the lacto issue doesn’t exist!!

Reactions: 2
Oh I know this don’t get me wrong, but she used to avidly mention having soya/oat milk in her tea as she couldn’t handle lactose and then bang on about how much cheese she had eaten and she would be pain for it after 😂 I’m more calling out her lies than that the lacto issue doesn’t exist!!
It's 100% calorie based not intolerance based

Reactions: 17
She always has that 0 percent fat dairy yoghurt in her fridge. She has no issue with lactose.

Reactions: 2
Yeah, she can def consume lactose. She only drinks soy (and used to drink oat milk) for the skinny girl image.

The only reason I know this is because she did a grocery haul showing a carton of dairy milk and made a massive deal about having to give up oat milk because someone once commented, "You know oat milk is just soggy oat juice." To which she squealed, "Omg now I just can't get that out of my head."

Vapid cow.

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Yeah, she can def consume lactose. She only drinks soy (and used to drink oat milk) for the skinny girl image.

The only reason I know this is because she did a grocery haul showing a carton of dairy milk and made a massive deal about having to give up oat milk because someone once commented, "You know oat milk is just soggy oat juice." To which she squealed, "Omg now I just can't get that out of my head."

Vapid cow.
She probably had to give it up as oat milk is high in carbs and she avoids carbs like the plague

Reactions: 7
Did she actually make her family come all the way to help with her garden & then leave early on Sunday so she could ‘reset’ ? she’s so cheap when it comes to her family, didn’t even have cheese to make the bread for them so went without. She’d never ever splash out unless it was on her.
I would guess they had to be back for work / school on Monday. Not everyone can trudge around Harrods, ankle weights strapped on, for 8 hours straight. But yes, Emily treats people terribly, and thats from seeing only the small parts she feels paint her in a good light - imagine all the terrible parts she edits out.

Vapid cow.
Emily, you know dairy milk is just a bodily fluid from a lactating mother cow, mixed with some puss that is squeezed out of a cow's breast? just have your coffee black, save on those nasty, nasty calories.

She might have given up oat milk as it contains seed oils, and she is still on some health mission that makes no sense to an outside observer of her videos. For instance Emshell revealed Canham will drink red wine occasionally, but thus probably for the health benefits rather than enjoyment as red wine and whiskey aren't really entry level drinks into the world of alcoholic beverages.

0% Greek yoghurt, for protein with low calorie intake that will fill her up, same with the bone broth. low calories but filling (Emily, do you know bone broth is just the soggy juice of an animal's skeleton? Yummy!)

Random though, I wonder if Emily vapes to suppress her appetite?

Reactions: 7
Just catching up with her content and I can't bare to watch her anymore. Especially the way she is with her family, it's so icky and off, maybe because the 'wholesome' vibes are forced? It's like she's using them for this almost trad wife, homemaking content she wants to portray. Also buying fruit and veg when they come to stay because she clearly doesn't have any in otherwise, gave herself away there! Anyway, she gives my psycho vibes and it's unbearable watching her with her family for some reason.

The hooks on the doors was yet again another poor design choice, clutters the dressing room even more, and not suitable for the more formal 'drawing room', it's like she doesn't know how to live like a normal human 😂 . The single pink sofa bed and the position of the green sofa are still ridiculous too.

Also, the way she really loves listening to the sound of her own voice talking about such nothingness I found disturbing after not hearing it for a while. Yeah, I'm going to stop watching this weirdo again.

Reactions: 19
She is saying on snap that she’s not sure on her summer plans yet cause she has big life changes going on. She also said something like she’s got so much work/projects she can’t sleep.

EmLIE out in full force

Reactions: 8
Anyone else noticed the odd blue septum ring she has in her latest snap chat story? I wonder what that is about.

She is saying on snap that she’s not sure on her summer plans yet cause she has big life changes going on. She also said something like she’s got so much work/projects she can’t sleep.

EmLIE out in full force
Whatever happened to her Welcome Home 'project'? 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 6
One word- psycho
---
Oh my god the more I hear it the scarier it gets
---
She puts on this oh so posh voice and then that laugh

Last edited:
Reactions: 9