Emily Canham #28 Six years on and she’s still in a situationship

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
In her hosting Era,
Really hosting who?.
Don't pretend to enjoy the Euros or have friends.
😂 There's NO way she'd host for the Euros. 1, she has no friends only Em and 2, who's going to want to go watch the football and eat a stuffed date, a mozzarella ball, and some green juice 🤣

Also 3, why does she walk round the house like a Sim 😂

She drives me insane, why doesn't she just loosen up fgs. She never used to be so prim n proper, don't know who she's trying to impress!

• Haha
Reactions: 22
A sim hahahhahahah she actually does. There was a clip of her walking through a door I seen and had rewind a good 8 times because of how funny it looked

Reactions: 9
She’s not hosting anything. She has to invent these fake scenarios in order to do her ads, cos she has no life. (Remember the fake birthday party she threw for herself at Em Sheldon’s house?!) also Ali Express?! Isn’t that known for being cheap crap/scammy?? Her desperation for money is no nauseating.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
😂 There's NO way she'd host for the Euros. 1, she has no friends only Em and 2, who's going to want to go watch the football and eat a stuffed date, a mozzarella ball, and some green juice 🤣

Also 3, why does she walk round the house like a Sim 😂

She drives me insane, why doesn't she just loosen up fgs. She never used to be so prim n proper, don't know who she's trying to impress!
To be fair, a sim probably has more personality.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
She’s not hosting anything. She has to invent these fake scenarios in order to do her ads, cos she has no life. (Remember the fake birthday party she threw for herself at Em Sheldon’s house?!) also Ali Express?! Isn’t that known for being cheap crap/scammy?? Her desperation for money is no nauseating.

i was actually quite shocked to see this. Has the barrel for sponsorship really got that low that she is advertising Ali express??? Ms only buying sustainable long last items

Reactions: 10
i was actually quite shocked to see this. Has the barrel for sponsorship really got that low that she is advertising Ali express??? Ms only buying sustainable long last items
David Beckham is advertising AliExpress currently and we know she likes to think she’s a celeb that’s probs justification enough for her

Reactions: 12
She's put all the crap stuff on her depop and more than likely given the good stuff to Sophie and Hannah so she can get it back any time she wants. But she's now left with a boring beige wardrobe

Reactions: 3
View attachment 3006161

About to be restocked with,
One posh milk in a glass bottle
One regular milk in a plastic bottle (assume she plans to reuse that glass bottle to make out she only buys the more expensive milk from now on?)
Coffee
Mystery blue pack of something
Possible fresh bread but...not sure
3 cucumbers (obviously)
2 smoked salmon packs
1 cottage cheese
Fridge flowers
---

View attachment 3006200
A bit late to this, but the above should have said Mission No Eat, instead of mission complete.

• Sad
Reactions: 1
She's put all the crap stuff on her depop and more than likely given the good stuff to Sophie and Hannah so she can get it back any time she wants. But she's now left with a boring beige wardrobe
She claimed in her vlog (before the sort out) she was going to some of it on clothing rental apps, so I reckon she’d done that too

More men have started commenting on her posts now because women are just grossed out by how she looks and it’s telling these days. She used to get loads of 16 year old girls interacting with her now it’s basically just seedy looking guys and a few bots