Emily Canham #28 Six years on and she’s still in a situationship

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Is it a coincidence that every time James is in the UK there is no vlog? 🤣 same as when she goes to the US and drops of the face of the earth.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
I'm actually really enjoying the wardrobe clear out... it's nice having someone else in the vlogs who offers a more sane perspective and it gives it a different pace.
And I know she doesn't mean to be funny (because she's void of all personality) but her serious justifications and dramatic 'oh noooooo's at clothes she has to give away is making me laugh so much

Reactions: 5
3 interesting titbits from the 100th wardrobe clear out

- 42 mins in she mentions that the jeans are perfect for castings where they tell you to wear all black. Is she still trying to be a model? 🤣

- 44 mins in she says that it’s hard for her to find trousers that reach the ground because she’s 5’10. Hannah asks what she means, clearly confused because she doesn’t have that issue whilst they’re both clearly the same height 🤣 (she’s also so much shorter than James who actually is 5’10). Why does she keep up with the lie

- she mentions that Welcome Home was created because she wanted to become an estate agent, which only lasted for a month.

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Her chattering avout cutting her hair short again (did this ever happen?) I'd like to see her get a sleek shoulder grazing bob. If she is trying to look more contemporary it would be brilliant on her. The long curls look so passé now.

Reactions: 9
Yeah Emily, I feel the same disgust towards fabletics too...
We all know she wouldn’t be caught dead in these. Her mum is probably selling them anonymously on eBay as we speak. She only wears Lululemon. Disingenuous as ever.

I find Emily to be way more entertaining in her tiktoks but that's only because she's copying other tiktokers' grwm personas and the clips are short and snappy

Reactions: 2
I find Emily to be way more entertaining in her tiktoks but that's only because she's copying other tiktokers' grwm personas and the clips are short and snappy
Her latest one of the M&S picky tea is the most pretentious thing I’ve ever seen, and I love M&S but who tf goes to Holland & Barrett for pudding. That giggle at the end too is SO strange

Reactions: 6
every vlog she states that she needs to go grocery shopping because her fridge is bare...

every.single.vlog

every vlog she states that she needs to go grocery shopping because her fridge is bare...

every.single.vlog
It just really annoys me that she always says grocery shopping in stead of food shopping, it’s like she always has to pick a fancier word to what most normal people say and it bugs me so much! Lol!

• Haha
Reactions: 23

every.single.vlog
I thought this as well. When she did go food shopping there was no meals only juicing veg and a pack of sausages.
She is either delusional or knows what she's doing

Reactions: 8