Emily Canham #28 Six years on and she’s still in a situationship

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Did anyone see her latest TikTok about a foundation being discontinued? I have so many things to say about it 😂
  1. Firstly, she came storming in so close to the camera at the beginning I thought she was going to knock us over.
  2. She mentioned cutting her hair "short" once again, but I don't think she knows the meaning of the word. Her hair looks the same every single time she gets it cut.
  3. I thought L'Oreal was her favourite foundation ever? Guess they aren't sponsoring her at the moment.
  4. This video definitely seems like she's trying to get engagement from brands in the hope they'll send her free foundations to try. But as an "influencer", and I use that term loosely, she must've tried plenty of foundations over the years and could've taken the opportunity to turn the video in to something like "this foundation is being discontinued, but here are some others that I think you're going to like just as much." - that would've felt like a more genuine and positive approach.

Reactions: 10
Catching up on her YT vids - in the closet clear out when getting rid of jeans she actually says 'the issue is I have to get super tiny ones for my waist' 😂 😂 loves a skinny brag!

Reactions: 10
Emily trying to prove to us that she reads books lol
Next thing you know she will be asking people to add her on Goodreads so she can prove all those obvious quick charity shop buys serve a purpose and fills her cup

Reactions: 9
this is more of a me problem but her eyelashes kill me why are they stuck straight up and wonky

• Haha
lol.PNG
lol 2.PNG

lol 3.PNG
lol 4.PNG

No, Emily, the hostess didn't actually think your breasts looked great. She mixed up a word.

What a tit boring story.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 35
View attachment 2989013View attachment 2989014
View attachment 2989016View attachment 2989017

No, Emily, the hostess didn't actually think your breasts looked great. She mixed up a word.

What a tit boring story.
She’s the most insipid person. Tells the most inane stories like they’re something exciting. She’ll start off like “I don’t know if I ever told you this…” and you think it’s going to be a good story but it ends up being something like this or that other bizarre story she told about some kid’s stanky retainer.

Reactions: 12
I hope they have dropped her, and Samsung to, she gives these brands nothing, her engagement is shocking.
Yes I believe Loreal did drop her a few years ago, they used to take her to the Cannes film festival and then when she was dropped she had to scrummage for a last minute ticket

Reactions: 6
That video she's just posted on insta, talking about another date night, Emily there's no need to lie, we know it isn't with a guy, also the dress is gonna be quite 'booby', you have to have boobs for that to happen, its more so gonna be quite sternum-y, rib-y like cmon, I'm fearing seeing this dress now because her weight is so so concerning

Reactions: 23
Haven’t posted for a while but after avoiding watching the closet clear out for ages (because how many times can you watch someone clear out their closet), BUT I actually enjoyed the dynamic between Hannah and Emily. She seems like the only person who isn’t a complete yes man to Emily and actually has a backbone and challenges her. Although you could tell Emily was desperate to please her because she wasn’t pandering to her.

also I know there’s bigger things going on in the world but the position of the sofa in the ‘snug’ fills me with so much rage. Why is it in the middle of the entrance way?! She really tries to do these things to ‘elevate’ the room but it’s clear she doesn’t have a clue about interiors and functionality.

Reactions: 6
Just watching Em Shel’s vlog and they both address the whole ‘funny friend’ thing. Emily tries to reassure her/ compliment her but she still can’t seem to compliment Em Shel, bringing up her frizzy hair, calling her an idiot for what she said, saying she thinks Em thinks she’s the duff.

Even when Emshell tries to say but it’s not just looks that matter, Emily bangs on about her being just as hot/ top tier as the others in the friend group. Clearly to Emily looks are really important. Then she just goes a bit over the top saying Em you are sooo beautiful, and you can tell it’s only because she’s been called out for being a mean girl and she’s trying to disprove it!

Reactions: 17
bringing up her frizzy hair, calling her an idiot for what she said, saying she thinks Em thinks she’s the duff.
Ikr. She was literally putting words in her mouth. Like she never called herself the duff. Clearly that’s what Emily thinks. I don’t even think Em brought up frizzy hair 💀.

Emily is pretty but looks are ALL she has. She is completely devoid of any personality.

Reactions: 16
Emily still wanting a piano and a listening chair in her house…makes me think the door is still open to James as she can’t play!